The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

October's Harvest of Scents

Debra - Yikes [smilie=th_thConfus_55] ...85 degrees is crazy hot 4 U in October isn't it?

Sweet, that's probably my favorite scent from B&BW. Have you smelled this year's Heirloom Pumpkin yet? It's supposed to be the same but seems a little off to me--not quite as sweet as PC?

Rivercat - I haven't been to sniff their fall candles yet [smilie=th_pardon] but have heard some say they don't think the scents are as strong this year - whatcha think?

I'm melting VCS' Beautiful Jackie O Loves Fall from a CF pal. [smilie=The_Hi] You can tell from the name what it smells like...right? [smilie=th_foolish1] It's a combo of marshmallow, birthday cake, VBN, pancakes, maple syrup, sugar cookie dough and sweet pumpkin. Smells gooood! [smilie=yes]

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Melting BHG - Baked Apple Strudel (nice Autumn scent)

Going into semi-retirement. Beginning this week I am subbing fewer days and working less shifts at Chico's. I'll be able to pop in and say hello more often now.

Rivercat - I haven't been to sniff their fall candles yet [smilie=th_pardon] but have heard some say they don't think the scents are as strong this year - whatcha think?

Could be! I've only gotten Autumn and Autumn Night in the 3-wick so far, and Heirloom Pumpkin in the mason jar. The 3 wicks have been fine, but the HP is disappointing compared to other mason jars I've had in the past [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Still warm here <_< so I have Chesapeake Bay Harvest Moon in the living room and Illume Mulled Wine in the bedroom.

Have a good evening, all!

Morn, everyone. Melting today: Bridgewater by Bridgewater

Votives: Fresh Rain by Aloha Candle Co

Autumn Sunset by Virginia Candle Co

Have a great Wednesday.

Good Morning everyone! Im not new to the board, but I'm new to posting. Im excited to have some wax friends to share in my obsession! :)

This morning Im burning Peppermint Twist from CBV and melting Midsummers Night from YC in the bedroom plus Black Raspberry Coconut Cream Filled Cake from FP, this one is delicious!! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Hi everyone! This morning I'm melting Front Porch " Pumpkin Marshmallow" Yummy!! Although it still reaches into the 80's here in Oregon it is cool enough in the mornings to feel like Fall.

Have a fabulous day!

Hey y'allsSig_sup.gif. It's a gorgeous day her in Indy...I plan to do a walk about in a bit. SOme recent melts permeating my home are :Orchid Lake: Holiday Celebration, Beezy Tarts: Amish Friendship Bread, LSC-Christmas Splendour(worked nicely on some funky smell in my FR) and LSC-Sticky Bread, Sugar & Spice: Cider Donut CBC Marshmallow(awesome), Cookie Butter Crack, Ghost Munch (love this one), Marshmallow Fireside Type. I love the Fall scents and hopefully trying some new , great vendors. I hope everyone is well...I don't know where the days go to, but I can't believe this year is almost GONE!sSc_eek3.gif Have a wonderful Wed. afternoon!!

Hi everyone!

Here in Southern California we continue to have temps in the 90s, so I am selective about what I'm burning and melting.

This morning I'm melting BHG - Vanilla Cookie Crunch [smilie=th_sml29]

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Melting BH&G Enchanted Pumpkin Valley

YC Apple Spice

Some recent melts -Scentsationals County Fair a dual of Caramel Apple and Roasted Chestnuts

HHS Toasted Cotton Candy

Goose Creek Spun Sugar

Sonoma Chai Tea

Have a great evening everyone!

YC Apple Spice

Skylar - Is that the new one with the donut on the label? Whatcha think....any donut sniff to it? th_235F35F32.gif

I'm melting CFTKR's Sweet Apple Indian Bread. Her Indian Bread scent is unique....really like this one! th_200912104451.gif

Hi, folks [smilie=th_wave]

Here in Southern California we continue to have temps in the 90s, so I am selective about what I'm burning and melting.

The weather guy said we'd be back down in the 80s today and yet it's 92 outside at the moment [smilie=th_cha66] Very impatient for fall!

Burning Glade Sage & Thyme Market in the living room and YC Grapevine & Oak in the bedroom.

Lots of familiar faces on here today..... [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Changing up the scents...

Upstairs its TBG Chic Summer

Downstairs it's Christmas Cakes from Keystone Candle...I know it's early for Christmas time but I'm testing scents.

Welcome, PaigeVince!th_76d65c2f.gif

Maggie, I'm already thinking of Christmas scents too. I love the holiday blends!th_slider_hi5.gif

Sweet, that CFTKR tart sounds delicious!th_ahaaha.gif

Rivercat and Denny, I know what you guys mean about impatiently waiting for fall to come! Argh!th_confused3.gif

Every is sick in my house except for me, so it's been a little rough getting through the day with two coughy boys (and husband). Tonight I'm melting Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream/Cider Donuts from S&S and burning Pumpkin Sugared Doughnut from B&BW. th_slider_flirt.gif

Good Morning!

Oh gosh Biolaeagles, I'm sorry everyone is sick at your house! That's no fun, for sure! Get well wishes sent your way!! At least your scents sound delicious and comforting. [smilie=yes]

It's gifties from a CF pal...and it smells wonderful....

Donut Shop/Leaves by Tiffany

Corner Donut Shop by BHG

Perfect Corner Bakery by BHG

Thanks!!

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning!

Melting Crosscreek Rustic Lodge

BH&G Simmering Apple cider

Yes, Sweet, the YC Apple Spice has a picture of a donut on the label. I didn't smell any donut, but did notice a slight bakery note. I liked it!

Thanks, biolaeagles!! [smilie=thank_you] I hope everyone in your house gets better quickly!

This morning its Vanilla Coffee Crunch by CBV in the kitchen and Sand n Sun from YC for the bedroom.

Have a good morning everyone!

Lots of familiar faces on here today..... [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Changing up the scents...

Upstairs its TBG Chic Summer

Downstairs it's Christmas Cakes from Keystone Candle...I know it's early for Christmas time but I'm testing scents.

I want to try Keystone Candle...what scents do you like?

I want to try Keystone Candle...what scents do you like?

I'm not fond of how they sent the tarts but they are a good size for 75 cents. I love the cold sniff of Spiced Pumpkin, Candy Corn, Hot Apple Cider, Cantaloupe & Coconut, Blueberry Cobbler and Maple Sticky Buns.