The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

October's Harvest of Scents

Great thread title Michele!

Welp....I got the October thread started but I have no idea how to pin it. [smilie=th_pardon] Anyone know?

I'm melting Hay Creek's Creekside Bake Shoppe from a CF pal [smilie=th_wave] ....yummy bakery sniff! [smilie=th_fabulous1]

[smilie=th_CONGRA34] on the thread Michele!

It's Moonspice Sugar Cookie Dough Bread today...surprisingly, I barely smell it. [smilie=th_sad-1] I don't know if it's me or the tart.

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning

Taking a wee break from my domestic goddess duties...lol

Melting...

SMT - Wildberry Mousse/Marshmallow/ZB

LCP - Stella's Bakery Shop

Love the thread title this month Michele!

Good Morning, CF friends. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Thought I'd pop in before I have to get started on yet another paper. [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

DH is coming home tonight. [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

Miss him so much!!!

Got a newsletter about a Tara's Birthday sale, so I dug into my stash...

TCC Apple Skillet Griddlecakes

TCC Toasted Raspberry Coconut Cake

UTC Berry Zucchini Bread

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Burning B&BW Autumn and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin this evening.

Rivercat - Great combo of autumn sniffs...I bet your house smelled soooo good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Honeybear - Yay for DH coming home this weekend! [smilie=th_yay] Hope his 'chore list' isn't too large & U can relax together! Is the little kitty family still coming to visit him?

I'm melting CFTKR's Harvest End......luv this scent! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Taking a wee break from my domestic goddess duties

LOL.....love how you put that!! ????

Honeybear...enjoy your time with your Honey!!????

It's TBG Clowning Around tonight...usually don't buy popcorn scented wax, but this freebie is yummy! ????

Why, oh why did it get hot here again? [smilie=grrr]

Honeybear, yay for DH coming home and good luck with the paper writing [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Tonight I've got Glade Sage & Thyme Market going and YC November Rain melting in the bedroom.

Great thread title, Michele!th_thumbs20up.gif

Honeybear, yay for DH coming home! th_snoopy.gifAlso, how'd you like the Apple Skillet Griddlecakes?

Rivercat, I know what you mean! I did hear that this is supposed to be our last heat wave of the fall...here's hoping!th_aa17.gif

Today it's been TCC's Toasted Caramel Apple Cake, and now it's Strawberry Satsuma from HHS.th_slider_flirt.gif

The K's Kreations Very Berry Pumpkin didn't have much scent for me. I could barely smell it. Many of my tarts from this order were very light. Changed it out to Ava's Pumpkin Pecan Twinkie. Smells great!

Hi friends...lcpfallblinkie.gif

Melts going so far...

FP - Fall Party

FP - Autumn Glory

Tiffany - Caramel Toffee

Maggie, yes, Domestic Goddess sounds so much better than homemaker!Smiley_Sign__Queen__ObeyMe_by_Momma.gif97056.gif

Morning and happy Friday! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Recently discovered some FP loaves I ordered last Fall....yum!

It's Celtic Pumpkin Noel & Hot Apple Pie this morning. Love it [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Have a good one. ????

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Biolaeagles ~ The Apple Skillet Griddlecakes was good, but don't think it's a definite reorder.

Sweet ~ Yes, he still has kitties coming to visit. There are really only two that are sisters...Princess is the older one, and Monkey is the baby. She is really skittish, but Princess will come into the apartment to eat if he puts the food right inside the door. Then there are two large trouble-makers that he calls Hekyl and Jekyl that meow at each other constantly. DH says they are arguing. [smilie=th_giggle] I'm grateful he has all of these critters to keep him company.

I'm taking DH to yoga this morning for the first time, so yes, we are planning on having a relaxing time together this weekend, even though there are a few items on the honey-do list. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

TCC Cornmeal Sugar Cookies, Baked Vanilla Carrot Cake, and Sea Side

[smilie=th_bb20]

No football game tonight...the team is playing away this week.

I have one candle going...Autumn from BBW

Also have a few melters going...

Upstairs...FP Pink Peppermint Marshmallow Fluff

Downstairs...FP Happy Birthday loaf...it's a mixture of 3 scents - Caramel Iced Birthday Cake, Cinnamon Buttercream Noel Birthday Cake, Marshmallow Ice Cream Birthday Cake

Tiffany - Pumpkin Patch

Have a good night...off to read for awhile

Biolaeagles, I heard the weather guy say this is probably the last blast of the hot weather, too. I really hope they're right! :sFun_hot:

Aria, the Obey Me smiley is hilarious [smilie=th_slider_brent]

Honeybear, I hope DH enjoys the yoga class!

Tonight it's B&BW White Sand and YC Beach Wood.

It is going to be a warm one here this weekend, too. No excuse for not getting the yard cleaned up, huh? -_-

Tonight is an oldie - Earthen Oak - CFTKR