The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

September's Wonder-FALL scents

Hi guys! I too am having a rather late start to things..still waiting for Meijer to call and let me know about orientation.

Currently going:

YC Country Kitchen Milk & Cookies

YC Apple Cider

Mainstays Hazelnut Creme

Scentsationals Cookie Fix (it's one of those dual scent clams with buttered shortbread and caramelized pralines...these pralines are threatening to run me out of the house! Next time I'm using a Pure Vanilla Joy with one of the praline cubes to tone it down...hopefully.)

Mpfand - Have a fun visit with your family! :sFun_bananshula: Has Idaho had cool temps yet....will some trees have turned so U can see the purdy colors of changing leaves on the drive there?

Thanks, Sweet! The temps there have been in the 70's and 80's with lows in the 40's. :) Unfortunately, the drive there is mostly through desert and it's pretty boring. And looong....Luckily I'll have my sister and cousin to keep me company!

Melting Toffee Nut Crisp from BH&G.

mpfand, have a safe trip! Sounds like nice fall weather out there [smilie=yes]

MaggieMae, great idea for the curtains! You spend less money and get exactly what you want [smilie=th_cc8]

Burning B&BW Pumpkin Hayride and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. I've decided it's going to be fall here, even if the weather hasn't :D

I keep losing posts, too!

Your curtains sound good, Maggie!

Tonight is YC - Citrus Tango.

Sweet - is this old news - Pumpkin Spice Oreos?

Thanks Debra and Rivercat!

Debra....Pumpkin Spice Oreos? [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] I just looked them up....oh my gosh!! Release date is the 24th....getting about 50 bags....LOL!! Someone posted "they smell like a candle"..... [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

It's Granny's Waikiki Banana Cookie

SGA Banana Cheesecake

Upstairs it's Homemade Flower Child from a CF pal...thanks! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Night.

My scentsperiment with one mini-cube of Glazed Pralines and one cube of Pure Vanilla Joy was a total success! It all is still lovely and strong, but I'm not being overwhelmed with scent...that sounds weird to say, huh?

Hello, everyone! DH is out to San Francisco again for a few days, so I am busy, busy, busy with the boys! To top it all off, it's DS # 1's bday on Saturday, so I have a lot to get done before then by myself. I'm anxiously awaiting DH's return!th_myspacepunked_sign0009.gif

Maggie, I was surprised that the BH&G's Pumpkin Cider duo didn't throw well either!

Pumpkin oreos...what?! th_avatar_4219.gif

Earlier today I melted Strawberry Poundcake and Lemon Berry Cake from HHS. Now it's Flip Flops from a sweet friend. Night, everyone! th_slider_bigsleep.gif

Good Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Biolaeagles....I hope your DH hurries home to you soon....and have fun planning the little guys birthday celebration!! [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to him!

Delusional...glad your waxperiment worked out well! ;)

It's UTC Ice Cream Scoop Bread this morning....very yummy but mild. I might add something more to it later.

Have a good one. :)

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Melting a Tiffany scoopable in Banana Nut Carrot Cake...so, so good!

Need

More

Coffee.....

th_Hello_.gif I've been AWAL. I went to visit with my Mom for a few and hubby's parents are both in the nursing home now. Lots of life changes in our family. I hope y'all have been well, happy and healthy!! This morning I am melting Sugar & Spice -Marshmallow Fireside type. I think we are getting our first tast of Fall this weekend, highs of around 70. I'm glad to be back!!th_prod_107_1676.gif

[smilie=th_hello]

Been super busy with school and I've missed my CF time...

DC ~ Congrats on the job! I loved Meijer when we lived in Indiana. :)

Maggie ~ Good job on the curtains! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Now that is one thing I never had a desire to tackle.

Biolaeagles ~ Sorry you're solo again, but time will most certainly fly. And [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] for DS #1's birthday! [smilie=th_balloons]

K's Berry Coconut Cookie Bread

S&S Cookie Butter Crack ~ and yes, it IS all it's "cracked" up to be [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

K's Pink & Purple Bread

Homemade Rain Water and Peach Cobbler

I think I might have an SGA order coming today, but I'm worried because I will be across town in classes all afternoon. I might have to confess to DD#2 and ask her to watch the mail for me. [smilie=th_ee29]

Sweet - is this old news - Pumpkin Spice Oreos?

Debra - Say [smilie=th_sSig_what] ?? I'll be on the lookout....they sound good! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] I luv fall when the pumpkin palooza begins! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Biolaeagles - Happy birthday to your DS...tell him we're waving to him! [smilie=th_326db8b3] Are you having a 'theme' party?

Katz - Glad 2 C U! It's predicted to be cool here too....high's in the 60's all next week! [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Honeybear - Hope U get your waxie delivery & can have a sniff fest when U get home from school. Great way to end the day! [smilie=yes]

I'm remelting yesterday's LSC Sweet Kisses (her tarts last much longer than a 1 evening melt!) - yummy sweet scent![smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Katz, great to see you back! [smilie=th_wave]

Overnight it started to feel just a little bit like fall around here, and then BOOM! 101 degrees today :blink:

Burning Glade Sage & Thyme and YC Turquoise Sky this evening.

Tonight the scents were FP Coconut Marshmallow Bread, FP Celtic Moonspice, and a blend of Glade Pure Vanilla Joy and Scentsationals Buttered Shortbread. The tealight melter has gone to bed, so I probably should too! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Good morning

Melting a couple from FP today...

Pecan Waffle Donuts

Apple Butter Cinnamon Cupcakes

I saw caramel apple Oreos at Target last week.

Nice and cool here finally...taking Ozzy for a nice, long walk.

Good Morning All...

Rosie's Cafe from VCS

Marshmallow Vanilla Latte from BL

Enjoy your walk Aria....your scents sound delicious! ;)

We're back to the hotter temps today too, Rivercat....but not that hot! Whew! :sFun_hot:

I think we're supposed to hit 90. Why didn't this happen in August? :rolleyes:

Have a good one. :)