The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

September's Wonder-FALL scents

Mpfand - Did U buy it at the coffee shop or one U brewed yourself (what brand?).

I brewed it at home in my Keurig. It's the Archer Farms brand found at Target. :)

Hi, everyone!th_76d65c2f.gif

I had a fun weekend filled with a date night with DH (woohoo!), seeing my cousin's three week old baby, and getting pedicures with a friend. th_slider_flirt.gif

Now it's time to rest, spend time with my boys, and sniff my Caramel Apple Crunch from CFTKR and Granma's Whipped Cream ZB from HHS. Is anyone watching Once Upon a Time tonight? I am! th_avatar_4219.gif

Hi, girls! :)

It's starting to cool down here in New Mexico. DD #2 made Pumpkin Scones and Pumpkin Snickerdoodles last night. YUMMY!

S&S Buttercream Drizzled Zucchini Bread

CCCC Pink Romance

TCC Biolage

Homemade White Cake

Really missing you all. Just so busy with school. It is one thing after another. [smilie=th_as]

Hope everyone's doing well!

We made pumpkin spice cookies today, we have joined the punkin' fest!

Tonight is Autumn's Bounty - an old Candle Dippers tart.

Yummy....Pumpkin Spice cookies sound delish!! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Maggie, I need to head to the grocery store and get some yummy pumpkin items! I just got pumpkin bagels at the store the other day- yum!th_slider_flirt.gif

Sweet, that Tiffany's blend sounds scrumptious!th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Honeybear, it's good to see you on the board. Keep pluggin' away at that work, girl! We will be your cheering section!th_c2e41937.gif

This morning it's Pumpkin Carrot Cake from FP and Harvest Zucchini Bread from CFTKR. th_th3de3a8c4.gif

Biolaeagles....Pumpkin bagels sound delish!! I love all the pumpkin baking going on around here! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Honeybear.... [smilie=th_326db8b3]

It's Spiced Pear from Hidden Holler and Goblin Sin-o-mon Sugar Cake from Spotted Hog....my favorite place for yummy autumn scents!

Honeybear - :hello: Glad 2 C U!

I just got pumpkin bagels at the store the other day- yum!

Biolaeagle - I luv pumpkin bagels! Have U tried pumpkin cream cheese on em? [smilie=th_c032]

I'm melting CFTKR's Cider Barrel - wonderful scent! :sHa_okay:

The pumpkin onslaught has begun! [smilie=th_yahoo]

I brewed it at home in my Keurig. It's the Archer Farms brand found at Target. :)

Oh, we have that one at the office. It's yummy!

Tonight I've got B&BW Autumn Night and Nene's Sweet Pumpkin Spice going.

Good morning, ladies!th_76d65c2f.gif

Today I'm melting VCS- The Great Pumpkin, VCS- Beautiful Jackie O Loves Fall, and Daphne's Sugared Apple Cider Donuts....all sooo yummy! th_slider_flirt.gifThanks to a sweet CF friend for sending these along. thank_you.gif

Hi everyone. Melting today: Chocolate layer cake by YC

Candle: Lake Sunset by YC

Other melts have been going earlier in the week: Fresh Apple by Bridgewater

Lemon Sugar Cookie by Tuscany Candle Co

Good morning, everyone! We are supposed to get our last blast of summer heat this weekend- 100 degrees! The forecast is that we should get cooler weather from here on out; I'm really hoping this is true!! Also, a little rain?th_myspacepunked_sign0009.gif

Today I'm eating pumpkin scones and melting Dried Apple Wreath from SMT and Mac Apple/Leaves/Marshmallow Fireside from S&S. th_slider_flirt.gif

Good morning, everyone! We are supposed to get our last blast of summer heat this weekend- 100 degrees! The forecast is that we should get cooler weather from here on out; I'm really hoping this is true!! Also, a little rain?th_myspacepunked_sign0009.gif

Today I'm eating pumpkin scones and melting Dried Apple Wreath from SMT and Mac Apple/Leaves/Marshmallow Fireside from S&S. th_slider_flirt.gif

We have had 80's for last several days....but colder this weekend. Sat high of 58, Sunday high of 70.