The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

September's Wonder-FALL scents

Good morning, everyone!

I'm taking the boys to a park for a hike with some friends in a few minutes; I'm hoping DS # 1 can walk it!th_shewiggle.gif

This morning I'm melting PUmpkin Pie/Cider Donuts from S&S and Pumpkin Marshmallow Latte from SMT. th_slider_flirt.gif

Good Saturday morning! th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gifI'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Carving candle...makes the whole house smell good! wub.gif After low's in the 30's in the middle of the month, we had beautiful, warmer than average weather all this week and looks like it'll continue next week, too. Wonder if that's our Indian summer?

Hi everyone, been a busy week. This is what I have been melting and burning

Melting: Vanilla bean by Time & Again

Honeydew & Pear Fruity Loops by FP

Caribbean Market by Country Living

Country Kettle Corn by BHG

Votive: Pinot Noir by Root

Candle: Crisp Apple by Village Candle Co

For this evening burning: unnamed woodwick votive. Hope everyone has a great Saturday.

Evening...

Ollie's Strawberry Kiwi

And an oldie from SGA Iced Lemon Cookie

Fruity scents for this warm day. It's funny....it's only 75 degrees but it feels so much hotter in the sun! Weird.

Good Morning everyone!

Today I'm melting Scentsationals Coffee Café - a dual scent in Spiced Sugar Cookie& Mocha Frappe' Latte. It's Yummy!!!

Burning B&BW Pumpkin Apple

Sweet I love Cider Lane, I think this year's Warm Caramel Cider is the same scent, at least it smells like it to me.

Good Morning! We had a big storm Friday night and it brought cooler temperatures. [smilie=th_yay] Perfect timing for the fall festival yesterday! Melting Salted Caramel Cupcake from Scentsy while enjoying a cup of Pumpkin Spice coffee. Yum! I don't always like flavored coffee, but this one is really good! Glad I took a chance and bought it.

Hello All

I've been melting VCS Aunt Nellies Zucchini Supreme today but it's burned itself out and it's time for a change...

Think I'll try

Sea Breeze Scents Apple Cider/Pumpkin Bread/Cupcake

And upstairs it's Pink Gourmet Sugar Cookie from a CF pal....thanks! <3

Found lots of pumpkin flavored things at the grocery store today....Pumpkin Chobani yogurt....Pumpkin Spice Entenmanns Little Bites Muffins...Pumpkin Thomas English Muffins...Pumpkin Oreos. Yummmmm. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] I must say....the Oreos are a bit of a disappointment. I don't think they taste very pumpkiny. :(

Pumpkin Spice coffee. Yum! I don't always like flavored coffee, but this one is really good! Glad I took a chance and bought it.

Mpfand - Did U buy it at the coffee shop or one U brewed yourself (what brand?).

MaggieMae - I tried the pumpkin yogurt and English muffins...yummm! Is it the icing in the Oreo's that's flavored or the cookie itself?

I'm melting CFTKR's Iced Lemon Biscotti - ahhhhmazing! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

MaggieMae - I tried the pumpkin yogurt and English muffins...yummm! Is it the icing in the Oreo's that's flavored or the cookie itself?

The cookie is vanilla and the icing is supposed to be pumpkin spice....it's very lightly flavored. I can't wait to eat my Pumpkin yogurt....I've tried Targets and loved it but can't seem to get anymore. Still on the pumpkin hunt....

Melting Nene's Pumpkin Butter today.

Loooooove this scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Tonight I'm burning Chesapeake Bay Harvest Moon and trying out the Glade Woodland Library melts after the candle was such a dud :(