The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

September's Wonder-FALL scents

Rivercat, I'm sorry to hear about your acquaintance friend- how tragic!!th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg Also, the scent of a candle or room fragrance is always the first thing I notice when I step into a room.th_Skratta_Bankabordet.gif

Tonight it's Pumpkin Sugared Doughnut from B&BW. th_slider_flirt.gif

hfall.gif

Melting S&S Ghost Munch this morning...oh so yummy halloween-1.gif

Our homemade pizza on Saturday was really tasty! It actually was fun for DS and I. It smelled heavenly baking in the oven!

Aria, is it possible you are near a B&BW test store? [smilie=th_c032] That honor bestows high status in the waxy world these days [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Homemade pizza sounds delish! What a useful obsession for DS to have [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Rivercat, gosh, I have no idea if my BBW is a test store...hmmmmmm....interesting. I will have to ask next time I am in there. Would they tell me or is it supposed to be a secret? I'm assuming that means they get different products or scents that they want to see if consumers respond to or not. Neat.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Makes us appreciate every day as a gift.

I need to get my booty in gear...lots I want to get done today. cart1.gif

Have a good one!

[smilie=th_31] [smilie=th_31] Good morning everyone. Hope your day goes great, I am getting ready to melt the haunted hayride melt. It is a nice cool and foggy fall morning and the scent of the haunted hayride is perfect for this type of day. Love fall time and all the wonderful scents. [smilie=th_c55]

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Today I'm melting YC Pumpkin Wreath

Burning Candles in Gold Canyon Birthday Cake,

YC Spice Golden Pear and B&BW Pumpkin sugared Donut

Rivercat, I'm sorry about your friend.

Good Afternoon all....

Started the day with FP Buttery Gingerbread Latte....shoulda saved it for December but it smelled so good cold!

Thought I posted earlier but I didn't complete it....

This afternoon it was Cookie Cottage from My Candle Box....mmmmm....spicy good. Wish I got more than one. :(

Forgot to put the other melters on but finally realized...

UTC Zucchini Ice Cream Waffle Cone

It's been a forgetful day. [smilie=th_confused3] I think it has something to do with both of the twins hurting their fingers this weekend...just went to the orthopedist...one has a broken finger...one has a sprained finger. Ugh. Weird how identical twins seem to do things together. Although they probably both don't know how to catch a football.

For the rest of the evening its Sweet Pea by Time & Again

Raspberry Jam by Kringle, this has no smell what so ever, glad I didn't pay full price for it. Have a good night everyone.

Rivercat - So sorry to hear about your friend. :( I wonder if the Winter scent was a fave of theirs?

I am getting ready to melt the haunted hayride melt. It is a nice cool and foggy fall morning and the scent of the haunted hayride is perfect for this type of day. Love fall time and all the wonderful scents.

Squirrelbait13 - Hello...glad you've joined us! [smilie=th_Welcome1-1]

MaggieMae - Yeouch....your poor DD's fingers - that had to hurt! [smilie=th_th1ptgno] Don't they both play musical instruments?

I was melting YC's Fall Festival. IDK if it's cuz this was an older tart, but I wasn't getting any scent from it, so I just changed to WHAM's (remember her?) Cinnamon Pumpkin Bread. Cold sniff is good, hope it's not too old, too. :unsure:

Thank you for the good wishes. I've decided that I'm done with bad news for 2014 now [smilie=th_sad-1]

Rivercat, gosh, I have no idea if my BBW is a test store...hmmmmmm....interesting. I will have to ask next time I am in there. Would they tell me or is it supposed to be a secret? I'm assuming that means they get different products or scents that they want to see if consumers respond to or not. Neat.

Not sure if it's a big secret, but they do get the next season's stuff earlier with a bigger selection of scents to test. They had to change the stores around recently because the YouTubers were throwing off their sales numbers by creating demand for scents that ended up not selling well nationwide, and they stopped taking phone orders directly from the stores. Crazy stuff! [smilie=th_OMG]

Welcome, squirrelbait! [smilie=th_hello]

My B&BW sale order came today. I'm burning Autumn and Pumpkin Pecan Waffles. Not usually a big bakery fan, but this one is delicious--might be my gateway scent :D

MaggieMae - Yeouch....your poor DD's fingers - that had to hurt! [smilie=th_th1ptgno] Don't they both play musical instruments?

Thanks Sweet...yes, one plays the violin and one plays the piano. No playing for at least two weeks. :(

Still melting the same scents as earlier.

Goodnight. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

I had to make the move from contacts to glasses after a zillion years - boy am I seasick getting used to the new correction. :wacko:

Tonight is YC - Fluffy Towels.

Debra....I'd feel the same way! I'm so used to my contacts that when I'm wearing my glasses in the morning, I'd rather take them off and see everything blurry. And when they step them up....oh dear! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon You should adjust quickly though!

It's some goodies this morning...

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Roll from RWOK

Appalachian Apple Butter from Grubby Hollow

Aunt Nellies Autumn Supreme from VCS....a very delicious freebie from my last order!

Have a good one. ;)

Good Morning!

Welcome Squirrelbait13!!

Rivercat- sorry about your friend. How tragic!

Melting YOCC Lemon Biscotti Pie.

Yesterday I had KK 's Pumpkin Embers. This was excellent and lasted a long time. I had started out with Nene's Pumpkin Delight. Nice but not very strong. Been burning some YC. Finished up Pumpkin Wreath and Harvest Welcome. These both had very strong throws. Now burning Vanilla Pumpkin and Apple Pumpkin. They smell great together.

Good morning, all!

Aria, I took a look at Butterfly Lane Scents, and there are some yummy blends!! yes.gif

Maggie, I hope your both of your DD's fingers heal soon! That is interesting how they got a similar injury being twins!wink.gif

Today I'm taking the boys to a lagoon to swim with some friends. This morning I'm melting Pumpkin Coffee House from KK's. th_LOVE.gif

Melting Orange Caramel Little Bites from CFTKR

While out shopping this morning , I stopped into Dollar General to check out the fall Glade melts,there were none to be found but they had a huge display of the Glade Christmas-holiday melts out already! It's kind of early for Christmas stuff,I'm just starting to enjoy the fall scents!

Thanks Biolaeagles...this stuff happens quite often with them! Hope you had fun swimming!

Skylar....I know what you mean....the stores are always pushing the seasons!

It's a novelty pie from Flaming Star Scents...

Iced Lemon Cookie and Blueberry Muffin....love this combo. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I had to make the move from contacts to glasses after a zillion years - boy am I seasick getting used to the new correction. :wacko:

Ugh! I have trouble driving in my glasses 'cuz the difference in my peripheral vision makes me dizzy, so feeling your pain :(

MaggieMae, the poor DDs! I hope they heal quickly.

Tonight it's Glade Sage & Thyme Market and B&BW Sweater Weather. A little chill in the air, finally!

I'm melting CFTKR's Italian Cookie Pie. Don't know what makes it Italian...there's no oregano, basil or garlic in it. [smilie=th_foolish1]

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] hahahaha!!!

Thanks Rivercat! Now that everything's taped up and splinted I think they'll heal just fine! ;)

Heading to bed with the same scents as earlier.