The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

September's Wonder-FALL scents

MaggieMae - ONE scent?? FOREVER?? :blink: Ok....how do I make my eye stop twitching? [smilie=th_th1ptgno] lol

[smilie=th_lol22] Sweet, my thoughts exactly!

Biolaeagles, so glad to hear the appointment went well!

Burning B&BW Pumpkin Hayride and Heirloom Pumpkin this evening.

Tonight I'm breaking out my Pumpkin Sugared Doughnut B&BW candle I just bought...so excited! th_avatar_4219.gif

Biolaeagles - Ooooo...do tell! :sFun_mango: Whatcha think....is it a keeper? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Good Saturday morning! :sSig_sup: I'm melting KK's Fresh Brewed Coffee . Smells like the real deal [smilie=th_blij51] .....sooo good!

Good Saturday!

It's on the warm side here today, so not really in the mood for fall scents. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Sad, because they are definitely my favorite scents of all, with wintery pine scents and peppermint.

Anyhow, decided to go with SMT ~ Adaly's Marshmallow Peepers...a very sweet, marshmallow with a fruity kick. Medium throw.

Also, upstairs I have TBG ~ The Golden Trapeze...a lemony, slightly floral scent. Medium throw.

I have a ton of things to do today, but am feeling very lazy. At least I took Ozzy for his walk and made a nice breakfast with DS#1's help.

DS#2 wants to make homemade pizza tonight. He's been obsessed with the idea since he went on a field trip Wednesday where they made pizza in an ancient type oven made of clay.

Sweet, I'm not sure if Road to Kona was released all over because I never saw it on the BBW website and just happened to be in the store getting some shower gels for DH and the boys when I of course had to check out the candles. I took a sniff and thought it was nice enough to get one. Not sure if it's the same or similar to Espresso Bar...might be the same scent. It's a very straight-up coffee bean scent. I'm getting moderate to high throw from it. I know you like coffee scented tarts and candles....think you'd like this one for sure!

Maggie, update on the UTC General Store. I ended up using the entire 4 pk and got at least a medium scent throw. I really like the scent! I am thinking I just wasn't using enough wax.

Good morning, everyone!th_76d65c2f.gif

Sweet, I really like the Pumpkin Sugared Doughnut- it is sweet and has a medium throw. th_slider_hi5.gif

Aria, homemade pizza sounds delicious! Good project on a Saturday.th_FULL_O17.gif

Honeybear, we miss you here on the CF board!!th_sad2hz1.gif

Today DH is taking DS # 1 to his first baseball game (Angels) along with my brother, dad, and FIL. I'm going to a 30th birthday that is prom-themed since the birthday girl didn't get to go to her senior prom...so much fun! My little sister is watching DS # 2. th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Today I'm melting Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream from S&S, and Boo Berry Funnel Cake from a talented CF lady. th_avatar_4219.gif

Aria - Maybe your DS is a future chef in the making. [smilie=th_c032] Homemade pizza is a great place to start!

Biolaeagles - Your group of girlfriends always does such fun things together! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: Did U wear purdy dresses & everything?

My afternoon melt was Tiffany/VCS' Elm Street...don't know what's in it, but it's a good bakery scent! I'm ending the day with B&BW's Pumpkin Carving....wonderful scent, throw and a perfect burn! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Sweet dreams everyone! [smilie=th_goodnight]

Good Sunday morning! th_wave.gifI'm burning B&BW's Autumn candle. I've had this candle for over 3 years, but some I only burn in the fall and this smells very much like autumn to me. th_i-m_so_happy.gif This is the last full day of summer - wow...that flew by, didn't it? th_cha60.gif Enjoy your day everyone! th_autumboy.gif

[smilie=th_Hello_] everyone. Just got back from going out for lunch with my family to celerate my dad's birhtday. Votive: Sweet Pea by Time & Again. It's very hot today, weird weather we are having. Have a good one.

It has been a perfect 10 weekend in Indy...I've been in the flower beds cleaning out spent blooms and over growth from the season. Some recent melts in my home are "Sugar & Spice: Sugar Cookie Dough Bread, Butter Brickle Caramel Apple, Ghost Munch, LSC- Campfire Cookies, TDC-Pumpkin Caramel Cake. I love Fall scents and tend to melt them year round. Wishing y'all a wonderful week ahead!!

Susan - th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif to your dad!

Katz - Autumn scents are my faves too! th_smilies-2.gif So many vendors come out with tons of new autumn scents every year, I have a feeling those are fave scents of lots of us.

I'm melting BH&G's Simmering Apple Cider - smells like I have a pan of cider simmering on the stove...yum!th_00000020.gif

Good Evening everyone! [smilie=The_Hi]

Just got back from a weekend trip to Annapolis to visit my nephew...had a ball!! [smilie=th_yay] The game was amazing but Navy lost. :( Can't wait to go back...it's a beautiful town as well.

Aria...glad you got something from your UTC but 4 is a lot!! I really love her blends...they are amazing...but I do wish they were a bit stronger and lasted longer. Your boys sound so sweet helping you cook! Lucky lady!!!

Susan.... Happy Birtnday to your Dad! [smilie=th_blij40]

Biolaeagles....I love that PSD candle too!

It's Tara's Scentsational Gifts Weathered Crow tonight...glad to finally start melting again!!

Goodnight.

Hi, girls! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Happy Belated Anniversary, Maggie! [smilie=th_balloons]

Had a nice weekend with my hubby, but he's back in Phoenix again and I miss him already. :(

Between my homework load, his work from home, and his honey-do list when he's here, seems like our few days together fly by.

S&S Ghost Munch and Zucchini Bread

FP Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

Dessa's Apple Zucchini Bread

Homemade Blueberry Coconut

Hope you all have a nice week!

Good morning, ladies! th_wave.gif

Sweet, we did dress up in our old prom dresses and danced the night away! It was really a fun event.yes.gif

Susan, th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gifto your dear old dad!

Honeybear, I'm sorry your time with your DH was so shortth_sad2hz1.gif...here's hoping the time goes by quickly until he returns.

Today I'm melting Gingerbread Coffee Ice Cream from Ava's and Celtic Moonspice/Sugar Cookies from Wilma's. th_smilies-2.gif

Sweet, I'm not sure if Road to Kona was released all over because I never saw it on the BBW website and just happened to be in the store getting some shower gels for DH and the boys when I of course had to check out the candles.

Aria, is it possible you are near a B&BW test store? [smilie=th_c032] That honor bestows high status in the waxy world these days [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Homemade pizza sounds delish! What a useful obsession for DS to have [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I'm burning B&BW's Autumn candle. I've had this candle for over 3 years, but some I only burn in the fall and this smells very much like autumn to me.

Autumn is one of my faves. Can't wait for the new one I just ordered to arrive.

I went to a small memorial gathering yesterday for an acquaintance who was sadly killed in a car accident over Labor Day weekend, and they were burning B&BW Winter on table next to the memory book. The label had been removed, but I recognized it right away which is a bit embarrassing!

Burning B&BW Applewood Bonfire and Nene's Pumpkin Butter tonight.