The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

September's Wonder-FALL scents

I have been packing up a bunch of tarts for a friend on a tight budget. I have packed up quite a few and I don't think it has made a dent in the stash! [smilie=th_c032]

Tonight is Woodwick - Apple Grove.

Thanks Rivercat!

Debra....that's a great thing to do....for both of you! :) I'm sure you picked out some great ones!

It's some goodies this morning...

Funnel Cake from RWOK

Glazed Cinnamon Donuts from JLCCW....the very last of this loaf.... [smilie=th_smiley-crying] An AMAZING scent!

Have a good one. :)

Happy Anniversary MaggieMae!

Today is a day off, so I get to use a real candle! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Currently:

YC Country Kitchen Carrot Cake

lots o' Air Wick Cinnabon

BHG Candied Mulberry Spice...Fiance loves it so in the melter it goes. [smilie=th_cuddle-1]

Hello, everyone!

We just got back from a playdate, and think our air might be broken...ahh!th_thConfus_55.gif It's like an emergency here with this crazy hot weather.

Sweet, you are so funny! We may just have to resort to a fake fall this season!th_pardon.gif

Maggie, congratulations on your anniversary! I got married young too, so I bet it is funny seeing your daughter at your marrying age.yes.gif

Debra, you are a great friend to prepare such a nice waxy stash for your buddy!th_dancing_smile.gif

Earlier it was Strawberry/Honeydew Melon from HHS, and now it's Mandarin & Mimosas from K's. th_smilies-2.gif

MaggieMae - Happy anniversary to U and your DH! [smilie=th_a056] Wasn't JLCCW supposed to reopen in the fall...did she? :cloud 9:

Biolaeagles - Doggone...why did the AC decide to act up when it's soooo hot!!?? :sFun_ahohno: Hope U have some fans! If not....your parents will be glad to have U for a sleepover. Or...a nice hotel with a POOL sounds good, too!

Susan - I hope U got hopeful news when U saw your doc today! [smilie=yes]

I'm melting FP's MacApple Marshmallow Hotcakes from a CF pal...mostly smelling apple (theirs is strong!), but it's a good one! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Hi Sweet. The doctor's appt went ok, I'm healing from the surgery really well. She really doesn't know what to do about the pain that I'm having, may due so more test later. I was pain free yesterday for the first time in 4 months, so maybe it will go away as mysteriously as it appreared. [smilie=th_confused3]

Thanks Michele, Delusional chik Biolaeagles and Sweet! Yes, Biolaeagles....it's weird but particularly because I can't even imagine that for her now...still going out all the time. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 I'm sorry your AC is on the fritz....I hope you got it going!!

Sweet, waaaaaa! [smilie=th_sad-1] ...nope, Jen decided not to open.

Susan....I'm glad you are healing up and happy to hear you were pain free yesterday! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Good news! I hope you have many many more days like that!!

Well, it's FP Cotton Candy Cookie Bread....amazing....didn't even know I had it....was in the back of the drawer. Think I'll start shopping in the back of the drawer for a couple of days. ;)

They're saying we might get a little bit of rain tomorrow morning [smilie=th_snoopy] It's a bit cooler this evening, but not a cloud in the sky yet, so fingers crossed!

Melting Earth Angel from TDC. I had Nene's Mexican Sunrise going in the bedroom, but the scents clashed so I've turned it off for now.

Rivercat...I hope that rain finds it's way to you!!

It's VCS Philadelphia Story this morning...a nice twist on pistachio pudding cake. Yum.

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning!

I am loving this weather. Started off with KK's Strawberry Kornbread. It had absolutely zero throw. I was kind of surprised but it had a very light scent cold also. Maybe it was just the scent or just my nose ....IDK. Switched out to CFTKR Indian Sweet Bread. Nice scent but still a very light throw. Added some candles-

YC Sugared Apple

YC Vanilla Pumpkin

YC Harvest Welcome.

Good morning, everyone!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Candlelove, yes! That's weird for a K's tart not to have a throw. th_smiley_aaeq.gif

Today both boys go to the doctor for their 15 month old and 3 year old check-up. I'm melting Blissful Morning by K's...and hope it's a blissful doctor's visit since both of them need shots. th_help.gif

Happy Anniversary to you and your DH, Maggie! [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Biolaeagles, I hope the boys' appointments go well!

Even though it's still in the upper 90's and 100's here I'm melting fall scents. Today it's Farm Apple Pumpkin from BH&G and Apple Press from Scentsy.

Thanks Mpfand!

Michele, I find that once in a while I'll put on a Ks tart that is quite soft...not sure why cause it's not a particular scent. [smilie=th_confused3] It depends on the batch, I think.

Biolaeagles, good luck at the doctors. If you are calm, they might stay calm....that always worked for me. :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Changed the upstairs melter to a big fav....Hemingway from Scentsy. If I could only have one scent forever, this would definitely be in the running!

Downstairs...

Ks Sea Island Strawberry....good one!

Susan - No pain yesterday! That's such good news!! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

If I could only have one scent forever, this would definitely be in the running!

MaggieMae - ONE scent?? FOREVER?? :blink: Ok....how do I make my eye stop twitching? [smilie=th_th1ptgno] lol

I'm melting a sample from VCS....The Great Pumpkin. Nope....it's not great. It's [smilie=th_fabulous1] !!

Good morning

Burning BBW Road to Kona again....Sweet, I think you were the one who asked about this candle...I bought it at BBW sometime in the spring I think. It's a coffee scent...coffee beans, fresh milk and a touch of vanilla is what the jar says.

Also melting in two melters UTC - General Store...getting zero scent throw. I haven't had any luck with UTC...either no throw or just a very light throw. I've tried different types of melters and still nothing. :sSig_aaarggh: [smilie=th_confused3]

Going to find something else to melt.... [smilie=th_blij12]

Good morning, everyone!th_wave.gif

Maggie, that Daphne's blend sounds delicious!!th_drool33456183iw4.gif

The boys' doctors appiontment went well. It's funny, because DS # 2 is a lot shorter than DS # 1 was at the same age (although both are tall). It's funny how genetics work that way!

Today I'm melting Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies from Nene's, and Eat Me from Sugar Scoops from a friend- yum! th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Also melting in two melters UTC - General Store...getting zero scent throw. I haven't had any luck with UTC...either no throw or just a very light throw. I've tried different types of melters and still nothing. :sSig_aaarggh: [smilie=th_confused3]

Really Aria? That stinks! I get a mostly moderate throw from mine but my rooms run into each other with no real obstructions and I put three warmers on at once.

Welp, my electric is off again so I'm not smelling anything... :( Hopefully, it will get going soon!

Added Pink Butter Fudge

Burning BBW Road to Kona again....Sweet, I think you were the one who asked about this candle...I bought it at BBW sometime in the spring I think. It's a coffee scent...coffee beans, fresh milk and a touch of vanilla is what the jar says.

Aria - Yep...it was me. I totally missed that one when it was released in the spring. :sFun_ahohno: Whatcha think...a good coffee scent? Is it similar to their Espresso Bar scent?

Biolaeagles - Glad your DS' visit to the doc went well! It's funny how different all kids are considering they come from the same parents! :lol: Do you keep a journal or memory book with little bits of info like their height, what age they first did certain things, etc? It's interesting and fun to look back thru it when they're older and especially when they're old enuf to have kids of their own.

Welp, my electric is off again so I'm not smelling anything... :( Hopefully, it will get going soon!

MaggieMae - Whatcha mean 'again'.....your electricity has been going off? :( Don't they know U have a melting quota to accomplish? ;) On the other hand...no electricty=no ability to cook dinner & having to go out or order in. :D

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting CFTKR's Holiday Cookies from a CF pal. [smilie=th_teks0311] Yummm...winner!!

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb] LOL Sweet...doncha know??? Welp, we had the electrician in when we were putting a chandelier in the "new" dining room...but the old DH thought of a few other things he wanted done so he came back again today. When I came in from work I noticed that the house didn't smell good enough before I noticed that it was dark inside. [smilie=th_sign0162]