The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

September's Wonder-FALL scents

Biolaeagles - Glad your DS's party was such fun! I'm joining U in prayer for rain where it's much needed. [smilie=yes]

I'm burning B&BW's Leaves candle. I've had this candle for over 3 years and it was one that had the weird clover leaf shape melt around the wicks but using using the foil collar fixed the melt pool. The flames are still puny but the scent is wonder-FALL! :wub: A cool 41 degrees here this morning and down to 61 in the house, so my furnace came on for the 1st time this fall. Odd....but I like that 1st smell of furnace heat in the autumn.[smilie=th_pardon]

Oh gosh Sweet, when I smell that first furnace light up I always think the house is on fire and Daisy runs to all the vents sniffing and smelling!! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon But I suppose that smell does mean..."Fall is on the way"!!!

Better change the melters...

VDC Pumpkin Spice.... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Hi everyone! I took my jar to exchange it at YC and got Apple Spice instead. I like how easily you can exchange, even without a receipt. Overall YC has some amazing CS.

Currently going:

YC Country Kitchen Carrot Cake

HHS Apple Jack & Peel

Air Wick Cinnabon (AMAZING SCENT. EVERYONE GO TRY ITT!)

Glade Creamy Custard + Scentsationals Sugared Pecans

Hi Everybody!

It's been a busy weekend.

Biolaeagles-Glad to hear your party went well.

Sweet-can't believe how cold it is already by you. It's an absolutely beautiful day here and 72 degrees.

Relaxing and melting KK's Fall Fantasy. I'm burning-

Slatkin Pumpkin Cupcake

YC Harvest Welcome

YC Pumpkin Buttercream

YC Sugared Apple

Air Wick Cinnabon (AMAZING SCENT. EVERYONE GO TRY ITT!)

DC - Good one, huh? [smilie=th_c032] Do U get the bun smell...the cinnamon doesn't overtake it?

MaggieMae - Is school back in session for U now?

I'm ending the day burning B&BW's Autumn....and it smells just like what they named it! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Hi everyone. Burning today: Coconut Rain by Colonial

Leaves by BBW.

I go back to the Dr. on Wednesday. The pain hasn't left, yesterday was a terrrible day. Hope we can figure out what the heck in going on. Please pray for me & my family, everyone is terrible upset. Thanks.

Good morning, ladies!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Susan, I really hope the doctor can find the cause of your pain too- how miserable!!th_sad2hz1.gif

DS # 1's hair has been getting pretty long, mainly because he is terrified to get his haircut. DH took him to my FIL's last night and cut his hair and totally botched it- I almost cried! He has to be taken to a barber today to even it out, but it's going to be short, and DS # 1 has really beautiful, wavy hair...ahh! Why does it seem like this always happens with dads?!th_roll.gif

Today I'm melting Orange Chestnut Bake from CCCC from a friend (this is AMAZING!!) and Baked Apple from CFTKR. th_smilies-2.gif

Biolaeagles- things like that always happen with dads. At least it will grow back quickly.

I melted CFTKR Love in the Orchard. . It was an oldie but it had absolutely zero throw. Surprising for Carol since I have used very old melts before from her and they were still strong. Changed out to BHG Farm Apple Pumpkin and it's throwing out a great scent.

Good Afternoon All!

MaggieMae - Is school back in session for U now?

Yep, we are back in session...very cute class this year....although I think I say that every year! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Decided to go back to teaching religion at night too so it's gonna be a bit hectic around here. ;)

The old DH came home last night after being away for a week (playing ball in Florida) and...oh my gosh.....the snoring is back!!! [smilie=th_th1ptgno] What a nice week of sleep I....had.

It was SI Lemon Sugar Cake/Bakery Sensation & Apricot Sorbet

Now it's VDC Pink Blueberry Cheesecake....yum.

Upstairs it's a giftie LSC Sweet Lavender Nectar...thanks.

Susan - I'm so sorry you're still not feeling well. [smilie=th_empathy] The doc did give U pain meds, right? And they're not helping? Prayers will continue 4 U and for wisdom for your doc to discover the source of your pain.

Biolaeagles - Awww....your DS will look adorable with short hair! He'll be a mini-DH. :D

MaggieMae - You'd better be eatin your Wheaties ;) ....you're gonna need em for energy teaching a nite class too. [smilie=th_yourock]

I'm melting BH&G's Perfect Corner Bakery....cinnamony goodness! :sHa_okay:

Susan, I'm so sorry you're still in pain. :( Hope you get some answers soon.

Biolaeagles, sounds like DH1 had a great birthday! His hair will grow fast. ;) I'll never forget when DH and my dad took DS for his very first haircut. He had adorable curls and when they brought him home I wasn't prepared for how short his hair would be and how different he'd look and I just started crying.

I got home from ID last night and spent today cleaning, doing laundry and decorating for fall/Halloween. Had a great time with lots of family. Melting Sugar & Spice from Scentsy.

Sweet, I love that dusty "first furnace" scent of fall ^_^

DC, glad you were able to exchange the dud with no hassle!

Biolaeagles, hopefully you'll get some showers from the edge of that storm and get some relief from the yucky heat & humidity soon. Glad DS had a nice birthday!

Susan, praying you get some relief soon [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Got back last night from down south. My uncle passed away several days ago and his memorial mass was Friday in Orange County, and then I stayed an extra couple days in LA with a friend. The humidity was brutal! [smilie=th_cha40]

Burning B&BW Pumpkin Hayride and Glade Woodland Library.

Have a good evening, all!

Rivercat, I'm sorry for the loss of your uncle. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Susan, I feel so bad that you are still having pain after all you've been through. I'm continuing to say prayers for you!! [smilie=th_empathy]

Biolaeagles, I'm sure your little guy is still as cute as ever...and the good thing about hair is it always grows back! [smilie=yes]

Changed the upstairs melter to MCB Sherlock Holmes

Goodnight

Hello

Running out to work but this morning it's been....

CFOW Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream

Tara's Coconut Cream Puffs

Tara's Vanilla Hazelnut

Have a good one. :)

Hello everyone!

Yes, I would say the Air Wick Cinnabon has a bun scent, at least at first. Pretty sure that burns off long before the cinnamon, but that's fairly normal.

I hope the doctors can figure out your pain source as soon as possible, Susan!

Got orientation for work tonight...gonna have to get used to mostly tarts with candles only on days off again. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Currently going:

BHG Candied Mulberry Spice (not sure about this guy, I expected more of a spice note.)

Air Wick Cinnabon

Good afternoon, ladies!The_Hi.gif

DS # 1 came home with a MUCH better haircut after leaving the barber's. DH took him to a special place just for kids, so DS # 1 wasn't scared. Phew!th_aa17.gif

Mpfand, I hear you! Curls are so adorable.th_LOVE.gif

Maggie, look at you and you busy schedule! I hope you're able to find some rest in between.thzzz003.gif

Today I'm melting Gingerbread Latte from Nene's in all melters. I'm pretending it's fall, even though it's 106 outside!!th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Rivercat - I'm sorry to hear about your uncle. [smilie=th_empathy] I'm kinda surprised to hear LA was humid...I always hear CA (and NV) has 'dry' heat.

Biolaeagles - I know! ....don't look out your windows or go outside, crank up the AC, have your boys toss a few fake colorful leaves in the air, decorate with some pumpkins and it'll feel like fall inside your house in no time! Or at least U can pretend. [smilie=th_foolish1] Sure hope U get some rain & it cools off 4 U soon!

I'm melting McCalls Autumn Leaves. Very different from others autumn leaves scents...hard to describe [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] ....a little 'sweet' to it, but not in a bakery way & I sniff cinnamon, too. Different...but good!

Just got back from dinner with the old DH....25 years today. [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] How did that go by so fast? I was younger than DD#1 is now....such a baby. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Sweet, I always forget about my McCalls tarts cause I use them as decorations....I love them and I really need to pull them out more!

Biolaeagles...glad your little guys hair is "all fixed"!! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Tonight it's FP Sugar Cookie

Upstairs it's RWOK Lavender Clementine

[smilie=th_offtobed] night all....

Thank you, MaggieMae and Sweet. Southern CA is catching the edge of the Mexican storm so the weather down there is a mess. Usually it's desert dry, unless you're right by the beach, so this weather is very odd. We're complete wimps when it comes to humidity :D

Maggie, Happy Anniversary! [smilie=th_slider_congratulation

Biolaeagles, glad the new haircut went well!

Burning Chesapeake Bay Harvest Moon and B&BW Leaves.