The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

September's Wonder-FALL scents

Good Morning! Went for a nice walk this morning. It is a beautiful day. Can't believe it's been 13 years since that horrific day here in New York. That was a day I will never forget. It affected so many lives around here.

Melting from Nene's-Creamy Caramel Coffee.

Good afternoon, ladies! hello.gif

Honeybear and Katz, I'm happy to see you back on!th_dancing_smile.gif

Honeybear, I hope DD # 2 can keep your waxy secret! Hehe. Enjoy the sniffing!th_pardon.gif

I love all of the fall scents being burned! It is crazy hot here this weekend- 100 degrees, and I'm soooo ready for DH to be back; I feel a little bonkers from taking care of the kids everyday without a break.th_as.gif I even had a stressful night last night coming home from my mom's house. She's normally a 30 minute drive away, but it took me 90 minutes late night with the boys in the car (DS # 1 waking up DS # 2 because he was bored in the backseat) because of a brush fire down our exit of the freeway! My phone had died, so I couldn't find alternate routes to get home, and I was really worried I might not be able to get back to my house, or that the brush fire might be in my neighborhood! Needless to say, the brush fire was in an open area, so no houses were affected, but man was that a lot of chaos getting home and getting two overly-tired kids to bed by myself.th_a136.gif

Today I'm trying to get stuff done for DS # 1's birthday party since we are going to Disneyland tomorrow all day. I'm melting Granma's Toasted Pumpkin Pecan Waffles from HHS as a "treat!"th_LOVE.gif

Gosh, that musta been scary Biolaeagles!! :o I'm so glad you made it home safely. [smilie=yes]

Yes, Michele, I know what you mean. I remember like it was yesterday.

It's UTC The Zucchini Cookie Bakery and

RG Zucchini Ice Cream Scoop Bread

Tonight...candles burning....

YC ~ Silver Birch jar

YC ~ Pumpkin Ginger Bark votive

BBW ~ Road to Kona

Also have a plug-in melter in the mudroom with FP Autumn Glory

All these scents smell great with the nice cool air we're enjoying!ScarecrowDangles.gif

Did a wee bit of decorating for fall today...fun. HappyFallTeddie.gif

Michele - I don't think anyone who was old enuf to understand what was going on will forget this date. :( I think it was a time (& still is) for us all to seriously consider what really matters to us.

Biolaeagles - What a long time to get home [smilie=th_th1ptgno] - I'm glad you made it safely! Have fun at Disney tomorrow! Which characters are your boys faves?

BBW ~ Road to Kona

Aria - Don't think I've heard of that one [smilie=th_scratch] ...what's it smell like?

I'm melting Nene's Fall Festival...smells like in autumn in here! :wub: Saw some pumpkin goodies in the grocery store...Brachs pumpkin spice candy corn...Thomas' pumpkin spice English muffins...pumpkin yogurt....pumpkin cream cheese....pumpkin coffee creamer! [smilie=th_excited-1]

Yay, Friday! The temps are dropping here...the high today is 71! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Scents: YC Country Kitchen Milk & Cookies

YC Home Classics Apple Berry Spice

Scentsationals Buttered Shortbread

Glade Creamy Custard + Scentsationals Glazed Pecans...or is it Sugared Pecans?

Edit: Can't keep my YC for-other-store line names straight.

[smilie=th_Hello_]

We are having very fall like weather here today, only in the 50's!! great day to burn yummy fall candles!

YC Farmhouse Apple

YC Almond Cookie

B&BW Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow

Melting Marshmallow Cream Cake from CFTKR

Enjoy the weekend everyone

This day started out beautiful and it got soooo hot. Ugh.

Changed to...

Iced Lemon Cookies by Aunt Nenas

Yellow Submarine by VCS

Loopy Lemon Cream Noel by BSF

:)

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting ScentSationals Pumpkin Spice....soooooo nice! (couldn't resist rhyming it). It's cool here today, too - mid 60's. I bet the cooler temps will head your way in a few days MaggieMae! No matter how cool it gets, I'm NOT putting on a hat like this ---->[smilie=th_autumboy] lol

It's been a day of flying through tarts round here! I also rearranged all my candles so that the older jars are the easiest to get to. I found a Dollar Tree candle with an Engrishy name, "Harvest Seasonal Spice", so I just had to get in in their cute little 3oz mason jar style. I'm hoping where it's a spice scent, it'll be strong enough. If not, it was a whole dollar!

Scents: YC Red Velvet

Glade Creamy Custard

Hi everyone! I am so jealous of all of you who are having fallish weather. It is supposed to be 100/102 this weekend for us.angry.gif

Today my mom and I took the boys to Disneyland for DS# 1's birthday (which is tomorrow). Both boys had a blast, but DS # 1 was especially excited to go on the rides and get tons of sugary sweets from his Grammy that he doesn't get at home, haha. yes.gifTomorrow we have his birthday party with family and a few of his kiddy friends, so we spent most of the night cleaning.

I'm melting Lavender Mallow Sugar Cookie Dough Bread and Pear Vanilla Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from a talented CF lady. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Biolaeagles - Happy bday to your DS! party.gif Wow...soooo hot 4 U! ohmy.gif Guess the party will have to be indoors?

Ya know what I picked up at the store today? Pumpkin Spice Biscotti by Nonni's.... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

MaggieMae - Yummm! smile.gif I don't know if my store carries that brand...where did U find em ....w/the cookies? BTW - luv your purdy new avatar! sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Carving candle....awesome scent! toppoints.gifSo glad I got 2 of these last year!

MaggieMae - Yummm! smile.gif I don't know if my store carries that brand...where did U find em ....w/the cookies? BTW - luv your purdy new avatar! sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Thanks Sweet! And yep, they were in the cookie isle. ;)

It's homemade Lavender Mallow Cake from a CF pal upstairs....yummy...thanks!!

Downstairs....

Corn Husk by Scent Appeal...I miss that company! :(

Well, I started out with a medium jar of YC Country Kitchen Peppermint Cocoa..then the wick drowned and wouldn't relight...before I even got a full melt pool! I used an Illumalid and everything! Ugh.

Current Scents:

YC Country Kitchen Carrot Cake

FP 14-Karrot Cake

Glade Creamy Custard

Glade creamy Custard + Scentsationals Sugared Pecans

Hi everyone, and thanks for the happy birthday comments!th_dancing_smile.gif

DS # 1 had such a nice birthday party! We set up a little kiddy pool outside, and he spent the WHOLE time swimming. I was only to get him out to eat cake, haha! He had eight of his little friends over, and then there was 20 adults (family & parents of the kiddos). All-in-all, it was a fun day!th_blij40.gif

Tonight I'm relaxing and melting Partylite's Sea Salt & Driftwood. I'm PRAYING we get some rain soon here. We are having terrible fires because of the heat and drought- there was another one just east of where I live. th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Good Morning

Biolaeagles....glad your party was a success but I'm hoping you get some much needed rain! That must be scary. :(

The TSC tart is still going just as strong as it was when I put it on 12 hours ago. Gotta keep it. :)