The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

September's Wonder-FALL scents

The internet ate my post twice already, so I'll keep this short: job offer at Meijer, yay! So many lovely clearance waxies...

Currently going:

FP Banana Cream Ultimate Bakery

HHS Fruity Loops

Scentsationals Coconut Water

Sweet, surprisingly there was a lot missing from the shelves for an "unknown" brand but at that price it's worth the risk. My Walmart had the Pumpkin Waffles, Pumpkin Spice Latte, Spice Market, and two others that I can't remember. :(. I was hoping to sniff the Autumn Walk aka Leaves Dupe but I didn't see it.

It's Jelly Donut Sugar Cookie from UTC

Upstairs it's Zydeco from RWOK

th_Hello_.gif ladies!

I wasn't on today because we had a major power outage in our neighborhood that lasted for a day. It happened in the middle of a game night I was hosting, so that was quite eventful! Luckily, us waxy girls are the perfect house for power outages at night since we own tons of candles, hehe!th_c032.gif We did have to stay at my FIL's today so that we didn't fry in the heat, though. Long day!

Mpfand, happy birthday to your DD!th_76d65c2f.gif

Maggie, let me know what you think of the Pumpkin Spice Latte. I saw that one at our Walmart, but couldn't get a strong cold sniff from it, so I passed. I'd LOVE to be pleasantly surprised that it throws well since I love that scent!th_aa17.gif

Delusional_chik, congrats on the job offer!th_23_32_7.gif

Tonight I'm melting Macintosh Apple/ Vanilla Butter Fudge from S&S; apple scents seem to be my go-to scent between summer and fall right now!th_drool33456183iw4.gif

DC - Think you'll accept the job offer at Meijer?

Biolaeagles - Your candles were a great solution for no electricity...hope your DH remembers that! :D

I'm melting S&S Ghost Munch from a CF pal. I've been saving this for a cooler day and this is it...luv this scent, a complex combo of [smilie=th_fabulous1] delicious sniffs - how does she do that??!!

Enjoy your day everyone! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Good Morning!

Biolaeagles, I didn't pick up the Latte although it smelled great...I ended up getting two of the Pumpkin Waffles just to try them out. I usually burn 2 at a time and figured I'd head back for more if I like them.

Delusional.... [smilie=th_congratulations] on the job offer.

Trying to burn some candles on the weekends so I can start using my new ones! ;)

B&BW Ice Cream Shop...probably the final burn.

Shorties Teakwood & Violet...a fav....wish other companies carried this scent!

B&BW Mango Coconut Cooler

Kountry Lights Cinna Nut Cafe

Melting

TSC Imaginarium

LCP Manayava Twist

[smilie=th_gif] Pardon my ranting....argh....my VCS delivery was sent out on Tuesday and has been sitting in Kansas for the last three days. Why Kansas? Who knows? With the heat this week I expect it to arrive as mush. Ok, I just had to share. :sSig_aaarggh:

e428f36a.gif

Good morning

Melting FP Pumpkin Stack of Flapjacks....so, so good!

Maggie, your VCS should be fine. Did you order the samplers in the leaves shapes? Kirby wraps everything really well. I ordered 2 of the samplers and they arrived just fine even though it was a blistering 90 degrees here. BTW, they smell gorgeous!

sweet, great title for September! Ghost Munch is sooooooo good!!! Shanna has the magic touch when it comes to blending.

Hope everyone is having a great month so far! Hugs to you all!

HaveABearyNiceDayTeddyBlinkie.gif

Yes, I think I'll take the job offer since it's part time, which allows me to continue looking for something a little more degree-relevant while I start paying on student loans. Also, waxie discount!

Currently going:

YC Country Kitchen Milk & Cookies

FP Eggnog

Mainstays Chocolate Chip Biscotti

Good afternoon, everyone!

I am so thankful the power is back!! th_dancing_smile.gif

Maggie, oh no...Kansas? I hope you get your VCS soon (and that they haven't melted!).th_200912104451.gif

Delusional, what do you think of the YC Milk & Cookies? I have that candle and haven't burned it yet.th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Donut Shop/VBN from Tiffany's, and Pumpkin Apple Butta' from Wilma's. th_slider_flirt.gif

MaggieMae - Awww geeze...I hope U get your waxies soon! VCS is in Kansas... right? R U sure U just didn't get the C&S cuz she printed it & she's still working on your order...it hasn't gone out yet? Wouldn't hurt to email & ask. ;)

I'm melting Nene's Pumpkin Chai....pumpkin bliss! :wub:

DC, congrats on the job offer!

Sweet, I love Nene's pumking blends. Can't wait to break them out!

Tonight burning Glade Woodland Library (leather and oak). We'll see on this one--could end up being too heavy. In the bedroom I have the last of my B&BW Autumn mini going... like this one a lot!

Thanks Aria and Biolaeagles....I hope your right and it arrives I good shape. [smilie=yes]

Sweet...thanks too! Sadly, nope VCS isn't in Kansas! She's in Missouri and first it was shipped to Kansas City, Missouri and then for some strange reason it was shipped to Kansas City, Kansas! What? It's been bouncing all over since the 2nd. [smilie=th_TONGUE22111] to the USPS!! I've tried to stick by their side but my last couple of shipments have been completely wrong.

In any event tonight it's VCS The Great Pumpkin from my last sampler. Love it! [smilie=th_smilies-2] That's why I ordered more! ;)

Night. [smilie=th_goodnight]

Thanks for the birthday wishes for DD Maggie, Sweet and Biolaeagles. She had a pool party here with a few friends. Today I'm getting caught up on cleaning and laundry. I'm headed to Idaho Wednesday with my sister and cousin to visit our families. Not looking forward to the 12 hour drive but it will be nice to see everyone! In anticipation of fall, I'm melting Apple Press from Scentsy.

Delusional, what do you think of the YC Milk & Cookies? I have that candle and haven't burned it yet.th_pardon.gif

I really like it. It has milk notes but they're not 'pungent' like some of the cream ones can be..and I think the cookies in the scent are snickerdoodles. There's a lovely light hint of spice that I really like. I've been pairing it with more sweet scents, but I think it would also pair well with spices and even apple cinnamon/cider/etc scents. It has decent throw too once it gets going with the Illumalid, you know, the usual YC way of things. :)

Have fun on your trip mpfand!

Today it's looking to be remelts while I try to figure out what to do with the trunkful of stuff I got from my mother's last night...she wants to turn my old room into an office. I totally forgot I had that much stuff there! I think we tossed 2 trunkloads and kept one.

Safe travels, Mpfand!!

It's MCB Glazed Cinnamon Donut

Spent the day sewing curtains yesterday....they don't look too bad. [smilie=th_happy] But I spent more time fixing the bobbin than sewing. Ugh.

My VCS did indeed arrive in beautiful condition! [smilie=th_yay]

Mpfand - Have a fun visit with your family! :sFun_bananshula: Has Idaho had cool temps yet....will some trees have turned so U can see the purdy colors of changing leaves on the drive there?

MaggieMae - :sSig_woohoo2: Glad your waxies finally arrived! You're so talented to sew curtains! [smilie=kewl] Which room R they 4?

I'm melting 30 Street Crafts Imaginarium from a CF pal - yummy...smells like an Orange Julius tastes! :sHa_okay:

Thanks Sweet but I'm not a big seamstress...that's for sure!! My Mom always did the sewing but I never wanted to learn. I always did it by hand for the kids Halloween costumes and stuff. So I went over to my Dads to use her old machine. I have been searching for curtains that go with the new furniture but I just can't see spending over $300 for the big windows...so...I found some 50% off panel curtains and just chopped them up and sewed the kind of curtains I wanted. The pattern was just what I was looking for...cranberry with a gold damask. Then with the extras I made some pillow covers. Not great but...not too shabby either. [smilie=th_pardon]

Upstairs it's Laurabee Butt Naked in Bed.

Hi ladies! I was so busy earlier today that I didn't end up burning anything until later in the day. I took the boys out to a parkdate, and it ended up raining a bit here. It was only a few minutes, which was nice for being able to play, but sad for our poor, dry state.th_sad2hz1.gif

Maggie, those curtains sounds beautiful! I'm glad your VCS package got to you in good condition too. th_avatar_4219.gif

Delusional, I'm excited to burn my candle now! I LOVE snickerdoodle scents!th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Mpfand, have fun in Idaho!smile.gif

Earlier today I melted CCCC's Berry Strudel Bake (a fave!), and now it's BH&G's Pumpkin/Cider duo...this one is not very strong. th_cray.gif

Good Morning

Thanks Biolaeagles! ;)

I'm surprised that your BHG melt isn't kicking. They are usually super strong....I hope they didn't change the formula! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I was sniffing their stuff the other day and so many smell amazing... [smilie=th_butbutbut] with the stockpile I have, I just had to walk away.

This morning it's the last of my OGC Hammock Nappin'....trying to get through a lot of my summer scents.

Have a good one. :)