The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

September's Wonder-FALL scents

I have been using tealights lately and they all seem to be duds. All of a sudden they seem to burn for an hour or so and then there is an itty bitty flame. Even my YC! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Today is cooler so I am burning my Air Wick color change candle.

:hello:

Rivercat....LOL! :sSig_agreed:

Debra...that's aggravating!! :huh: I wonder why that's happening.

It's Tiffany's Marshmallow Sugar Cookie with Zucchini Bread....mmmmm! :thyay:

Good Morning, Ladies. [smilie=th_sml29]

Susan ~ Sure hope you get to feeling better. [smilie=th_empathy]

Biolaeagles ~ Glad to hear all's quiet on the western front! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

It's Thankful Thursday! [smilie=yes] I want to thank you all for being here. I'm so grateful to have a place to come where my wax obsession is understood and accepted. [smilie=th_aa18]

Sweet Smells-n-Trinkets Mad as a Hatter (Blue Cotton Candy/Pink Sugar/Sugar Cookie)

K's Kreations Pumpkin Cream Pie

Partylite Apple by Day

Homemade Iced Lemon Danish and Pumpkin Gingerbread Cake

Welp, time to hit the books. The first part of my weeks now are filled with classes, so the second half is devoted to the homework. [smilie=th_200911025310]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good morning, ladies! Yesterday I had a major waxtastrophe. I was changing DS # 1, and DS # 2 ran over to my warmer and pulled the plug out, spilling wax all over the piano, wall and carpet behind my piano....ahhh! He was fine, but I realized in our previous home we had the plug covered by the piano, so we moved it today. Needless to say, I spent an hour with a blowdryer and sponge cleaning that up. Gah!angry.gif

Delusional_chik, I ran to Walmart and found some of the 719 candles in stock too- although I didn't see the Mint Lemonade and the Leaves dupe. I did get the Pumpkin Waffles candle, a dupe of Marshmallow Fireside, and Autumn Walk.th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Becky, it's crazy how hot it's been! Our area went down a tad to 88 degrees this week, but I am sooo ready for fall and cool breezes!th_aa17.gif

Honeybear, you are so sweet! I appreciate you and all of the ladies here on CF too. th_aa18.gif

Also, how are you liking the Partylite Apple by Day? I thought it sounded really good when I read the description online.

Today I'm melting Sea Breeze & Olive from Partylite.th_LOVE.gif

Biolaeagles - Hope the waxident didn't do too much harm! [smilie=th_th1ptgno] So glad your DS didn't spill any on himself!

Honeybear - I like that...Thankful Thursday! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] We should nickname all the days of the week. Is tomorrow Fabulous Friday? :D

I'm melting BH&G's Candied Caramel Apple....smells like the real deal....winner! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Making me wish I'd gotten one to eat at the county fair last week. I'm thankful for this fun group of waxie friends, too! [smilie=group_hug]

[smilie=group_hug] Thanks Honeybear! I feel the same way!

[smilie=th_pullhair] Oh my gosh Biolaeagles, that really STINKS! I'm glad your little guy was ok but what a mess! I just hate cleaning up from a waxtastrophe....but I guess it comes with the territory. [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

It's RWOK Pistachio Pudding Zucchini and

Starlit Over The Rainbow downstairs

Upstairs it's RWOK Breezy Meadows

Hi all!

Cookielady, I hope you get to feeling better. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

...I think I made a run on the 719 Walnut Avenue candles! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] I'm really jelly that you got a Pumpkin Waffles candle, Biolaeagles. Generally when something sells out in le land of air fresheners, they rarely if ever restock. Sorry to hear about your waxident, it's scary when little guys get into things like that.

A moment on the soapbox...often I find that the local Wal-Mart is always quite low on candle stock (except for florals). I would accept this, except that this store is super close to a YC, a BBW, a Bed, Bath, and Beyond, a Meijer's, a Kohl's, and a Big Lots! So many waxie choices! I only tend to purchase my cheapy candles from there because I can't lure the fiance, no matter his waxie fever, into yet another store when we're out shopping. I just wonder if other people have not discovered the magical clearance aisle at these other places? Because Bed, Bath, and Beyond can have some DEALS.

Did anyone else get their YC Halloween catalog today? I really want the batty wings jar topper and the black cat jar clinger. The cat looks just like my little furbaby, so I think it'd be too cute to have a mini-me hanging from my jars. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Currently going:

YC Country Kitchen Coconut

HHS Fruity Loops

Scentsationals Coconut Water

Good morning, everyone. Today I'm visiting my cousin to see her new baby girl and bringing a meal with y two boys. This morning I'm melting Doughnut Shop & Vanilla Bean Noel from Tiffany's and Pumpkin Apple Butta' from Wilma's. th_slider_flirt.gif

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting BH&G's Corner Donut Shop, the pkg sez it's a combo of glazed pumpkin donut and cider. It's definitely a yummy bakery sniff :sHa_okay: - can't say I specifically smell any pumpkin or cider, tho. It's 90 degrees & steamy day here today....ick! :sFun_ahohno:

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_wave] I'm melting CCCC's Pumpkin Nog Latte in the cutest prim pumpkin shape from a CF pal. Not smelling a lotta coffee, but a very yummy pumpkin sniff...luv's me some pumpkin! :wub:

Good morning! Today is DD's 17th birthday. I just made cupcakes and it smells so good with Dulce de Leche that I'm melting from Scentsy. Have a great weekend! ♡

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DD, Mpfand!

Delusional chick....stopped at Walmart to check out those 719 Walnut Avenue candles...sure enough they were in the air freshener isle...the sniffs were great on the Pumpkin Waffles and Pumpkin Spice Latte and at $4.93 I just had to get some. Grabbed the Pumpkin Waffles! Thanks for the tip!!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

DC, you're right: I've found some great stuff in the clearance rack at BB&B, especially after the holidays.

Tonight burning Chesapeake Bay Harvest Moon and melting YC Grapevine & Oak.