The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Sizzling Scents of August

We're trying the Pumpkin Waffles candle right now, and it has AMAZING throw. This brand, 719 Walnut Avenue, is hiding in the aisle with the Glade candles, sprays, etc at Wal-Mart. The candles are $5-6 3-wicks. I think they're worth a try!

DC - I need to check out Walmart's new fall waxies! How weird that they put them all over the store instead of in the candle aisle.[smilie=th_roll] Did U notice any other scents in the 719 Walnut Ave candles?

Candle for today: McIntosh Apple & Thyme by Dutch Girl Soy Candle, very different.

Susan - Different....in a good way or bad way? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

I'm melting Nene's Nutmeg & Ginger - spicy good! :wub:

Hello all! :)

DC... I better sniff those candles next time I'm in Walmart!

Had to electrician here today so I had no internet and no TV...Boring. :(

He had to put in an electrical box for the chandelier that will be going over my dining room table in the "new" dining room but to connect it to the wall switch he had to cut 7 squares in the wall and ceiling that I JUST PAINTED!! [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

So the tarts I put on this morning have been on and off all day and need a change....

It was Glazed Cinnamon Donut from CFOW

Upstairs Partylite Ebony Oud

Now it's...

Bride of Frankenstein from VCS

Cookies in Paradise from RWOK

Upstairs TTT Captain Tightpants

MaggieMae, oh no! How frustrating [smilie=grrr]

It's in the low 90s here today, too. Fall needs to start now! [smilie=th_anyminute]

Burning Glade Sage & Thyme Market that I just picked up at the grocery store. So far the throw isn't great, but it hasn't been lit very long.

I'm not sure what scents they had exactly, but I want to say there were 10 scents or more judging by the colors of the waxes. I've had enough duds in general with cheap candles to usually stick to BHG, Mainstays 3-wicks, and Glade, so I don't usually give this brand a second look.... I wouldn't have tried it if fiance hadn't picked it up and smelled it first.

I would say that for Pumpkin Waffles, at least, the cold sniff is very true to the hot throw.

Good luck finding Fall waxies! I think when we looked the 'actual' candle aisle was in the middle of Fall switchover so it was completely picked over...seems like Glade/Air Wick/whatever else lives in the cleaning aisle swaps over faster than the other.

719 Walnut Avenue in Pumpkin Waffles

BHG Vanilla Cookie Crunch

Air Wick in Acadia

PS: If anyone gets Air Wick melts, they look like mini Kit-Kats. It's so strange...

Good Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Very cool 70 degrees this morning and blue skies.

It's gifties this morning...

Toasty Pumpkin Gingerbread Latte &

Moonspice Coffee House....thanks!

OPT Coconut Marshmallow Latte

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Also burning candles...

Folky Art Barista

Kountry Lights Cinna Nut Cafe

Have a good one. :)

I envy your cooler weather, Candlelove. It's still very hot and humid here. soon though....

Melting Sugar & Spice = Strawberry Pretzel Dessert

and Dutch Apple Crunch (from a buddy)

He had to put in an electrical box for the chandelier that will be going over my dining room table in the "new" dining room but to connect it to the wall switch he had to cut 7 squares in the wall and ceiling that I JUST PAINTED!! [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

MaggieMae - Oh nooooo! :o Since you painted the 1st time...maybe your DH could to do the touch ups? Try bribery...it sometimes works. ;)

Good luck finding Fall waxies! I think when we looked the 'actual' candle aisle was in the middle of Fall switchover so it was completely picked over...seems like Glade/Air Wick/whatever else lives in the cleaning aisle swaps over faster than the other.

DC - I heard on UTube (Hi Jason! [smilie=The_Hi] ) that some waxies were even found in a bin by the hair products. Guess we'll have to look all over the store. :icon_rolleyes:

I'm melting Nene's Fall Festival - one of my fave autumn sniffs! :sHa_okay: We spent a fun day at our county fair. All that fresh air and walking (& eating of course! :tongue: ) ....I'm tired! [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

[smilie=th_LA839B1117] Haha Sweet! I really don't mind touching it up...it's just a bit aggravating since I just finished. And right now there are still holes in the ceiling and wall. Hopefully, the old DH can fix that tomorrow...before the replacements arrive!

It's Tara's CC....Cinnamon Roll Ice Cream Cake....WINNER!!! The hubby asked what I was baking....that never happens since he knows it's always a false alarm..."only wax, dear!" [smilie=th_funny_sign]

Hi everyone! I've been so busy going to playdates in the morning, and going out to dinner with friends the past two days.

Maggie, how frustrating that is to have to re-paint!!th_yellow5.gif

Delusional_chik, I really need to check those candles out!th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Earlier, I had on Fresh Brewed Coffee/Blue Ribbon Cookies and Coffee Bean Cake from K's, and now it's Strawberry Zucchini Bread from CFTKR. th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

We are having our siblings over for a Game Night once the boys go down. I'm excited, but didn't realize how TIRED I'd be by the end of the week (and DS # 1 didn't nap today for me). I might need an extra cup of coffee tonight to be "peppy!"th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] WooHoo! I am ready for a long weekend! And you have me wanting to go find a Walmart!

Tonight is Orange Bliss from Brown Bag Candles

Hey all! Pretty excited about this long weekend myself. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

719 Walnut Avenue in Pumpkin Waffles

FP Zucchini Spice Roll

Mainstays Vanilla Nut (I really wish they had a clamshell of just this scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] )

Happy Saturday!

Hope you had a nice game night, Biolaeagles.....and that you stayed awake. LOL [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

This morning it's

The Kings Table from Thirty Street Wax

Pecan Waffle Zucchini from Random Wax of Kindness...I am super impressed with this company! Their bakery scents are delicious.... :sFun_nahnahna3:

I know what you mean about the summer weather, Sweet! It was 99 here yesterday, and is in the high 90's here today too...boo!th_dd5.gif

Today I melted Strawberry ICSB from HHS and Raspberries and Cream from Can-Do. The Can-Do tart wasn't throwing well, so I changed out to Cinderella Would be Jealous by TBG. th_aa20.gif

I'm melting a Citrus/Pumpkin Waffles/Coffee blend from a CF pal. [smilie=th_teks0311] Very creative blend...includes all the good sniffs of breakfast! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Dark and rainy, humid morning here. I'm not one for putting lights on early in the morning & the sun wasn't up yet [smilie=th_anyminute] so had the glow from the electric fireplace on for light and the AC going at the same time. Those two just don't seem to go together, but it works for me! [smilie=th_pardon]

[smilie=th_Hello_]

In between school and getting DD #1's car repaired after the accident last week, we're enjoying DH as much as we can before he has to leave again on Tuesday morning. :skywriter:

FP Moonspice Marshmallow Bread

Waxie Lady Strawberry Shortcake ~ from a sweet CF friend [smilie=th_teks0311]

HHS Pumpkin Pecan Waffles

Homemade Pear Vanilla Mallow Bread, Orange Chiffon Zucchini Bread, Purple Haze, and Capri Olivo

Hope everyone's having a nice holiday weekend. [smilie=th_sml29]