The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Sizzling Scents of August

Hi everyone!

Rivercat, I am so sorry for your loss of your cat. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Cookielady, Get Well Soon!

Remember last time I posted, I said I was checking out the grocery store wax? Glade has kept their clamshells at the $3 price, but they've shrunk an entire ounce! :angry: It's a shame because they have some nice new Fall scents, plus a nice 'gourmet' sampler. I don't think a grocery store brand has done a sampler before?

I also picked up one of their Fall candles, in Maple Tree Inn. I am a huge fan! :wub:

I also purchased some Air Wick melts, which are $3-ish for 3.1oz wax. I'm excited to see how these turn out. I got Acadia (Pumpkin Spice basically), and Cinnabon branded cinnamon buns.

Fiance finally caught the waxie fever! [smilie=th_thConfus_55] He picked up a candle in Pumpkin Waffles from a Walmart brand that looks like a BBW dupe, smelled it, and put it in the cart! I was shocked!

Glade Maple Tree Inn

FP Creme Brulee Dessert

BHG Corner Coffee Shop(so glad it's the last of this)

Glade Pure Vanilla Joy

Scentsy Two Harbors

I'm melting CCCC's Lemon Sugared ZB - [smilie=th_fabulous1] !! I think Becky sent me her hot weather [smilie=th_biqazm1] ...it's 87 here today. I'm ready for fall, too! [smilie=yes]

I'm so ready for fall. Was 95 today heat index of 100????????

I had a wonderful time in San Diego. It was very relaxing and the weather was perfect! Melting Oatmeal Cookie from Scentsy.

Mpfand...glad you had a nice time!!

Delusional chick... [smilie=th_slider_hi5] Way to go!!

It's SGA Everything But His Kitchen Sink..... [smilie=th_smilies-2] unique and amazing!

Night.

Good afternoon, ladies! th_76d65c2f.gif

I just got back from taking my kiddos to a playdate. Now I'm melting Goody 2 Shoes from Wilma's, Pink Romance from CCCC from a sweet CF pal, and Luv Bug from CCCC. sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Fiance finally caught the waxie fever! [smilie=th_thConfus_55] He picked up a candle in Pumpkin Waffles from a Walmart brand that looks like a BBW dupe, smelled it, and put it in the cart! I was shocked!

DC - [smilie=kewl] Now you'll have to purchase twice the amount of waxies cuz when U buy one for U...you'll have to buy one for him, too! :D

I'm melting CCCC's Scarecrow Hollar - smells like fall in here! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

DC - [smilie=kewl] Now you'll have to purchase twice the amount of waxies cuz when U buy one for U...you'll have to buy one for him, too! :D

If he could have scent at his work, I totally would have to! But our apartment is small enough to share scents easily. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

We're trying the Pumpkin Waffles candle right now, and it has AMAZING throw. This brand, 719 Walnut Avenue, is hiding in the aisle with the Glade candles, sprays, etc at Wal-Mart. The candles are $5-6 3-wicks. I think they're worth a try!

719 Walnut Avenue in Pumpkin Waffles

Air Wick in Acadia

FP Creme Brulee Dessert

BHG Corner Coffee Shop (the scent just won't gooo)

mpfand, welcome back! Glad to hear you had a great time in SD [smilie=yes]

Melting YC Summer Wish. It's alternating between reasonably strong and can't smell anything.

Hi All-

Finished melting CFTKR Cranberry Pound Cake for most of day and switched to LOL Tropical Vanilla Sugar tonight. This one is an old favorite.

Took a ride to AC this afternoon with DH. It was fun but I didn't win anything.

We just got back from dinner with DS and his fiancé.

DD told me my package finally came from YOCC. The TAT on this order was 4 weeks. I never remember it taking this long before.

Replaced some of the other scents with Acadia by Air Wick...not super impressed with the longevity of these, but they're the kind of thing I pick up when I have a coupon only anyways. Pumpkin Waffles is still going strong. Can you tell I want Fall to get here? [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

[smilie=th_Hello_] everyone. Candle for today: McIntosh Apple & Thyme by Dutch Girl Soy Candle, very different.

Votivee: Tahitian Vanilla by Aloha Bay Candle Co. Have a great day.

[smilie=th_hello]

The first few days of the week are busy for me in and out for classes. Thursday mornings I feel like I can take more of a breather. [smilie=yes]

Rivercat ~ Good to hear you did okay with the earthquake.

Mpfand ~ I'll bet San Diego was beautiful! I've always wanted to visit there.

HHS Pink Candy Cane

Nene's Pumpkin Chai Latte from a sweet CF friend [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Waxie Lady Pink Sugar

Partylite Autumn Glow

Homemade Stress Relief

Hope everyone is having a nice week. [smilie=th_326db8b3]