The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Sizzling Scents of August

Morning melt is Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Vanilla Latte from FP

Rivercat, oh dear, I am so, so sorry to hear about Isis. My heart goes out to you. Take comfort in your years together. Hugs to you, friend.hug.gif

Susan, take care sweet lady and we're here for you during your recoveryhugsboard.gif

honeybear, poor DD...I'd feel horrible too. Can't blame her one bit.

Maggie, how's the teen drivers doing? My DS blew right through a stop sign the other day!!!! OMG!!! I made him go back and STOP!!!!! Luckily, it's a fairly quiet intersection!!! He also told me he prefers driving with me instead of his dad. Apparently, dad yells a lot. screams.gif

sweet, I also hate when dogs are not on a leash!!! We had some neighbors (who have thankfully moved recently), and they had two Weimaranars who were always roaming the neighborhood. We have no fences here and they would come in my yard all the time. We have an invisible fence which most people have around here. Of course, Ozzy thought it was great (Play Time!!!)....but, it really got on my nerves because they are BIG dogs and we have tons of small children around here. One of these dogs actually jumped on a front door screen and went right through!!!! Needless to say, the homeowners were very po'd!!!! tapfoot.gif But seriously, keep your dogs in your own yard and if they can't stay in the yard, then they need to be restrained somehow!!!! soapbox.gif

It's very cloudy and just plain blah here right...sure hope it clears up!

Good morning, everyone!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Honeybear, I hope your DD is doing okay today; that's so traumatizing!th_empathy.gif

Candlelove, I can't believe the nerve of that owner suing you! I'm glad that the court sided in favor of your case.angry.gif

Today I'm off to church with DS # 1 and am melting Coconut Marshmallow Bread from FP. th_LOVE.gif

Tonight I can't smell what I am melting - in the house. Outside, I can smell it coming through the bedroom window.

Debra - That happens to me too. [smilie=th_shout] When I have my kitchen window open the scent doesn't stay in the room, but travels right out the window.

DH is building our breakfast nook while I read

Biolaeagles - How [smilie=kewl] is that?! Did he build it himself or is it a kit?

Michele - Oh my goodness :o ...what an awful thing for him to do! He wouldn't take the responsibility for keeping his pet safe and tried to blame U for what happened?? :sFun_ahohno: I'm glad the truth prevailed, but in the meantime it must have been such a trying experience for U!

Aria - Totally understandable the homeowner was upset! :sAng_flamingmad: After the dog went thru the door screen did the owners make any attempt to restrain the dogs?

Rivercat - I saw the report that your area had an earthquake [smilie=th_sad-1] ....hope all is well with U!

I'm melting CFTKR's Coffee Latte ZB...deeeelish! :wub:

Michele ~ Wow! The nerve of some people! :angry: How awful!

I've been thinking about a Wilma's order for some time now. I think when it cools down, that will be my Fall order. I like the free shipping at $50 offer. :)

Aria ~ I think I would be pretty po'd if some dog came through my screen door, too.

Homemade Blackberry ZB from a sweet CF friend

Homemade Clothes Line

Going to a small family reunion this afternoon. [smilie=th_sml29]

Biolaeagles, I was sooooo tempted to swing by the mall today or put in an order, but managed to squash the urge!

Susan, sending healing prayers your way. Hope you feel better soon!

Honeybear, your poor DD! That's such an awful thing to have to deal with [smilie=th_empathy]

Michele, what a jerk for taking his carelessness out on you. Some people should not be allowed anywhere near animals :sAng_flamingmad:

Sweet, there was a whole lotta shakin' going on this morning! No damage here, but a friend who lives near the epicenter said their TV fell out of the armoire and only just missed hitting him, and the downstairs looked like it had been ransacked. Thankfully his family is all safe, just rattled.

We went to see The Hundred-Foot Journey today and enjoyed it. Makes you very hungry for Indian food [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Tonight I'm burning B&BW Lakeside and melting YC Season of Peace.

Oh gosh Michele....that is unbelievable! What is wrong with some people? I'm glad everything ended in your favor but what a horrible experience. :(. Oh, and I really like Wilma's!

Aria...the driving is going pretty good except for the bickering they do. They constantly make commentary from the backseat about each other's driving, it's making me nuts!! [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] I'm glad you guys were ok when he blew the stop sign....we've had some near misses too! Scary.

Rivercat...glad you and your friends are ok!!

Tonight it's a strawberry night...

Coconut Strawberry Bread from OPT

SMT Strawberry Cookie from a CF pal &

SMT Strawberry Pretzel Dessert Sweet Cream also from a CF pal

Thanks! Smells [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Goodnight

Good Morning....ready to paint again but the stinky paint smell from yesterday is filling the house so I'm warming up some goodies...

Mother of Dragons by Super Tarts which is Satsuma & Pineapple....it's not even fully melted and it's kicking!! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Back to work...

:)

Melting CFTKR's Pumpkin Pie.....Wishing it was fall.....still in heat warning here...been 99 for last several days, with heat indexes of 105-108.....Come on Fall :))) [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000

Starting out the day with...

Beezy ~ Strawberry White Cake

Tiffany ~ Zucchini Marshmallow

Aria - Totally understandable the homeowner was upset! :sAng_flamingmad: After the dog went thru the door screen did the owners make any attempt to restrain the dogs?

yes, after that they somehow kept the dogs in their yard...like they should have in the first place! They did pay for a new screen and frame since that got bent also. :sSig_aaarggh:

Off to walk Ozzy...he's pouting right now.

Good Morning!

Maggie- you are so handy!!

Melting Ava's 7Up Zucchini. It's just getting started but it's good already!

It's a beautiful day!! Hope everyone enjoys it.

Becky- it's really hot where you live. We have had a mild summer here. It's only reached the 90's on a few days. Not even reaching 80 today. People have complained but I actually thought we had great summer weather.

Good Morning!

Maggie- you are so handy!!

Melting Ava's 7Up Zucchini. It's just getting started but it's good already!

It's a beautiful day!! Hope everyone enjoys it.

Becky- it's really hot where you live. We have had a mild summer here. It's only reached the 90's on a few days. Not even reaching 80 today. People have complained but I actually thought we had great summer weather.

We have been lucky till last few days.....I hope its over soon [smilie=th_dd5]

Happy Monday, everyone!

Last night I melted Pineapple Souffled and Frosted Sugar Cookie from a sweet CF friend. Today it's Apple Cider Bread from FP and Adaly's Marshmallow Peeps/Cinnamon Glazed Doughnuts/Pumpkin Ice Cream from SMT. th_smilies-2.gif

[smilie=th_yeahthat] Hope it cools off 4 U soon Becky! :sFun_hot: We've had about the same temps here too Michele - not blistering hot/humid as some other summers were.

I'm melting Scentsy's Fried Ice Cream from a CF pal [smilie=th_wave] - spicy goodness!:sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Becky, I'm with you... it's time for fall!

Cookie, how is Coconut Rain? I don't think I've seen that one.

Burning B&BW White Sand and remelting YC Season of Peace since it's still going pretty well. Kept smelling it whenever I woke up last night even though the melter had been off for hours.

Cookie, how is Coconut Rain? I don't think I've seen that one.

Hi Rivercat, it's very tropical, it has coconut pineapple, citrus and vanilla in it. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Thanks Michele...I try. ;)

Susan, that Coconut Rain sounds nice!!

Becky, I hope those temps take a dive soon! We've had unseasonably cool weather this summer which is beautiful to sit outside in but no good for the pool or beach. Odd.

Upstairs yesterday it was homemade Goddess of the Universe from a CF pal...thanks!

Today it's LSC Pink Fantasy from a CF pal...thanks!

Downstairs it's time for a change...VCS His Girl Friday