The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Sizzling Scents of August

Biolaeagles - Sounds like you're getting settled quickly in your new house and you have it smelling gooooood already! :thyay:

Mpfand -[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your sis!

I'm melting an unknown vendor's Bread & Buttercream from a CF pal (TY!). Smells [smilie=th_fabulous1] ... luv those chunky tarts!

Thanks, everyone! I worked like mad and got my house unpacked in three days! th_slider_hi5.gifI am definitely pooped, though.

Mpfand, I hope your sister had a nice birthday and appreciated her favorite smellies! th_FULL_O17.gif

Tonight it's Pumpkin SCDB from a talented CF lady, and Sweet Kisses from LSC. th_slider_flirt.gif

Way to go, Biolaeagles! [smilie=th_clap1]

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your sis Mpfand!! Hope you enjoyed your day.

I forgot to sign off all day yesterday. [smilie=th_oops_] But last night it was:

Ultimate Pistachio from The Waxy Lady

Curse of the Bambino from VCS

Melting Mainstays Pumpkin Spice Melts this morning at work....so glad they have the melts in this scent...this is one of my favorite Pumpkin scents. I always buy the candles :)

Good Morning!

BIolaeagles-you sound like you got a lot done already. That's wonderful!

Melting KK Blissful Morning. This was a freebie and I'm loving it!

Melting KK Blissful Morning. This was a freebie and I'm loving it!

Michele - That's a coffee scent, isn't it? She has some of the best coffee blends I've tried! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Hasn't melted yet, just put on UTC's Candied Green Apples from a CF pal. [smilie=thank_you]

Susan, I hope the surgery goes well and you feel better very soon! Sending healing prayers your way [smilie=th_a194]

Biolaeagles, congrats on the new home and getting settled in so fast! [smilie=th_23_32_7]

Isis had a relapse Sunday evening and became unresponsive so we rushed back to the emergency vet. After many tests, they finally figured out yesterday that she has either inflammatory bowel disease or small cell lymphoma, both of which are treatable. On top of that she has a raging UTI even though she wasn't showing any obvious symptoms, which is probably why her poor system overloaded :( She came home last night and is tired but doing well. We should get the test results tomorrow on what the digestive tract problem is. The past few days have been like an episode of "House, Veterinary Edition!" :wacko:

Melting all Nene's tonight: Cucumber Lettuce and Amazing Grace Type.

Oh Rivercat, poor Isis! And poor you! I am glad that the vet knows what's happening and it can be treated!!

I'm finally opening a bag of Tiiffanys chunks that I ordered about 4 months ago...

Funnel Cake with Blueberry....smells much better now that it's sat awhile.

Night. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

coffee.gif Good Morning

Melting a couple of yummy scents

SMT ~ Snickerdoodle Bread

FP ~ Country Cinnamon Caramel Buttercream

Michele - That's a coffee scent, isn't it? She has some of the best coffee blends I've tried! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Sweet-it was a coffee scent. I thought of you when I melted it. I was glad I got the freebie since I didn't order any coffee scents. I enjoyed it.

Melting HHS Granma's Pumpkin Apple Butter. This was a remelt from last night. Why aren't scents as strong after you have turned the melter off? Does anybody else have this problem?

Good Morning

Yes Michele, that's happened to me and I think that's when I stopped turning off my melters. Now I just switch scents when the throw fizzles and turn them off only if no one will be home for a lengthy time.

It's *itches Brew from Granny upstairs....I hope she decides to come back one day.

And downstairs it's homemade Citrus Pumpkin Waffles & Coffee

And Orange Vanilla Coffee from CF pals....thanks! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Have a good one. :)

Morning, girls! :)

Sorry I've been MIA for a few days. Classes started on Monday and I am in for quite a ride this semester. :wacko: With 15 credit hours, I'm glad one of my classes in the Health Education department is specifically called, "Stress Management". [smilie=th_200912104451]

Susan ~ Thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way.

Rivercat ~ I'm so sorry about Isis. I hope she gets better soon. [smilie=th_catkiss]

Biolaeagles ~ Yay for getting your house in order so quickly! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

CFOW Glazed Apple Cider Doughnuts

Ava's Gingerbread Donuts

FP Flip Flops by the Sea

Waxie Lady Limonade

Homemade Raspberry Pie

Off to the books for me! [smilie=th_200911025310]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

th_Hello_.gifladies!

Rivercat, oh no! Poor Isis!! I hope the doctors figure out what she has and are able to fix it soon.th_sad2hz1.gif

Maggie, that blueberry/funnel cake blend sounds delish! So does the SMT Snickerdoodle Bread, Aria!th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Honeybear, you can do it girl!! th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting Buttercream Drizzle Bread from SMT and Apple Butter Pie from CFTKR. th_smilies-2.gifNow I'm off to the park with the boys! We've been majorly cooped up in here while unpacking.

I have a question....I know this is the wrong place to post it but it's the most read area so I hope it's ok. Does anyone know where to find a scent list for Super Tarts? Since I don't have Facebook, I have no way if accessing it. :( [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000

Hey guys!

Glad to hear that your move went well, Biolaeagles. I absolutely detest moving...although it is good for decluttering!

Rivercat, I hope you get good news from the vet for poor Isis soon.

Gonna go check out the new Fall scents for Glade if the store has them out yet. Plus, I'm going to see what Air Wick has to offer in the way of tarts since I have a coupon for them. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Currently I have going:

WoodWick Campfire Marshmallow

HHS Toasted Marshmallow

Glade Pure Vanilla Joy

I have a question....I know this is the wrong place to post it but it's the most read area so I hope it's ok. Does anyone know where to find a scent list for Super Tarts? Since I don't have Facebook, I have no way if accessing it. :( [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000

Maggie-I can't find your email address. If you contact me and I will send you the scent list.

Isis had a relapse Sunday evening and became unresponsive so we rushed back to the emergency vet. After many tests, they finally figured out yesterday that she has either inflammatory bowel disease or small cell lymphoma, both of which are treatable. On top of that she has a raging UTI even though she wasn't showing any obvious symptoms, which is probably why her poor system overloaded :( She came home last night and is tired but doing well.

Rivercat - What a scary & stressful time you've had! [smilie=th_bighug-1] I'm so glad she's home and doing better and they've figured out what's going on!

This was a remelt from last night. Why aren't scents as strong after you have turned the melter off? Does anybody else have this problem?

Michele - The same thing happens to me. When it's time to turn the melter off in the evening & the scent is still strong sometimes I'll turn off the melter & leave the tart in the the bowl thinking I'll melt it again the next day, but when I do melt it the next evening it just isn't quite strong enuf, so end up dumping it. dry.gif

Honeybear - You're gonna be one busy gal! [smilie=th_23_32_7] If U hear of any good tips in your stress management class, please share em with us.

I'm melting HHS Granmas Toasted Chubba Dubba from a CF pal [smilie=The_Hi] - luv her ZB and toasted marshmallow blends! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]