The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Sizzling Scents of August

It's VCS Aunt Nellies Zucchini Supreme

TBG Midway Bites

Both of these are freebies and both are :toppoints:

Oh Debra....that's sad. It is so difficult giving our fur babies away (I know and I'm a big cry baby about it) but you did a good thing!

Honeybear, it's so nice of your DH to watch out for the kitties. How sad about the big tom :(

Btw, has anyone tried the Nectarine Green Tea candle from B&BW? I was eyeing it earlier.

Me too! I think I need to make a trip to the mall soon before the summer scents vanish...

Sweet, sending prayers to your poor sister. It's so hard to lose a furbaby [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Melting Nene's Thai Lemongrass in the living room (strong!) and B&BW Watermelon Lemonade in the bedroom.

Melting my last 2 cubes of BH&G's Country Kettle Corn.....This is one of my VERY favorite scents....was super hard to find last year. On the lookout for it now!! [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000

Good Morning !

Sweet-Sorry about Rags.

Melting CFTKR Cotton Candy Frosting. It's cool this morning-60 degrees. Hope it warms up today. Not ready for Fall yet.

Sweet, OMG, you mean your sister had just picked up Rags the night before and then he collapsed the very next morning??!! That is the saddest thing! [smilie=th_sad2hz1] So sorry for your loss! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Yay, Biolaeagles! It will be great to be all settled in your new place. Happy for you!! [smilie=th_ahaaha]

CFOW Red Velvet Latte

FussAss McGhee (What an odd name for a company... [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] ) Red Velvet

HHS Pink Peppermints

CFOW Blueberry Sugar Waffle Cone

Hi everyone!th_76d65c2f.gif

Today I'm melting Apple Zucchini from CCCC and Pumpkin Ginger Streusel from Dessa's both from a sweet CF friend. th_slider_flirt.gifI, for one, am ready for cooler weather, mainly because it will be much warmer where I'm moving to!

Sweet, that's such a sad story about poor old Rags.th_sad2hz1.gif

Biolaeagles....I've noticed you melting tarts by "Dessa".....you got me curious. Do you happen to have the website? ;)

MaggieMae - I've noticed too.[smilie=th_pardon] I did a search on Dessa's wax tarts and found a FB page that you have to be a member to see. Biolaeagles.....did I find the right place?

It's downright chilly here today for the middle of August... had a low in the mid 40's early this morning and it's definitely put me in the mood for some autumn scents! I'm melting SMT's Pumpkin Pecan Waffles from a CF pal [smilie=th_teks0311] - yummmmy! :wub: Thank U friends for your prayers & kind thoughts for my sis & her furboy.:icon_cry:

Hi guys! Finally checking in after wayy too long.

I think I'll keep it pretty short for tonight, so let's just say I've melted and burned a LOOT. Has anyone else tried BHG Corner Coffee Shop? I have a clam I've been melting off and on but I don't like it and I can't figure out why. Any thoughts?

WoodWick Toasted Marshmallow

YC Campfire Treat

Glade Creamy Custard for tonight!

Friday night melts...

FP Pumpkin & Cinnamon

S&S Chocolate Chip ZB

Also burning...

FP Marshmallow Cheesecake

Sorry about Rags, sweet. That is so, so sad.

biolaeagles, hope your move goes smoothly

DC, good to see you back

honeybear, hang in there...we're in the same boat. My DH left this morning and will be back Tuesday.

Well, heading off to bed soon...it's been a quiet night here.

It's a hot summery day in S. Texas. I have Glade "Fresh Berries" in two warmers and Glitterati "Serendipity" in the other two warmers. My local grocery store had Glade and Febreze summer scents on markdown. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

[smilie=th_326db8b3] Hey Noelle! [smilie=th_welcome]

Haven't melted since yesterday afternoon.

Now it's a giftie from a CF pal....Ava's Serendipity Cotton Candy Cake...yum. [smilie=thank_you]

Off for a nap. [smilie=thzzz003]

Hi ladies!th_76d65c2f.gif

I just got back from a farewell brunch for a friend. Now it's off to last minute packing, and DH is making a trip with a load of our stuff today too.sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

I'm melting Sweet Lemon Zucchini Bread from CFTKR in all warmers. th_smilies-2.gif

Yay Biolaeagles!! Is tomorrow the big day??? [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

It's Tiffany's tonight.

A loaf in Powdered Sugar, Cake Bake and Coffee...nice and soothing.

I recently cleaned out my closet with all my new shipments....boy, I have lots o' wax. [smilie=th_thConfus_55]

Hi, Noelle! [smilie=th_Welcome1-1]

Biolaeagles, I hope the big move goes well with a minimum of stress!

[smilie=yes]

I ended up at the emergency vet with Isis at 3am: vomiting, panting, staggering around, peeing on the bathroom floor and howling. I was positive she was having an embolism. They got her calmed down and said her heart, lungs and kidney are all fine and no diabetes, so now they think it might be neurological or "one of those mysterious cat things." I brought her home a while ago and we had a long nap. She's still wobbly but doing well otherwise so we're just keeping an eye on things. What a night [smilie=th_cha60]

Burning calming scents: a Target sandalwood candle and YC Beach Wood.

I ended up at the emergency vet with Isis at 3am: vomiting, panting, staggering around, peeing on the bathroom floor and howling. I was positive she was having an embolism. They got her calmed down and said her heart, lungs and kidney are all fine and no diabetes, so now they think it might be neurological or "one of those mysterious cat things." I brought her home a while ago and we had a long nap. She's still wobbly but doing well otherwise so we're just keeping an eye on things. What a night [smilie=th_cha60]

Burning calming scents: a Target sandalwood candle and YC Beach Wood.

Oh my gosh, Rivercat! Poor Isis!!! [smilie=th_catkiss] Could she have swallowed anything which could have been dangerous for a cat? That must have been frightening but I'm glad that she seems to be ok now.

[smilie=th_e16] Noelle - [smilie=th_we0081] !

Bioleagles - Tomorrow is moving day? Of course I'm wondering what the first scent U melt in your new home will be. :lol: Hope the move is problem free!

Rivercat - Aww geeze...what a scary nite for you both! :o It sounds like she's doing better today? Is she eating/drinking? You're both in my prayers! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting Carnival Treats from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you] - yummmy!

Have a good evening all - sweet dreams![smilie=th_goodnight]

Hi friends pixel6.gif

Saturday night melts....

Tiffany chunklets ~ Marshmallow Strawberry White Cake

CFOW ~ Over the Rainbow

Burning a candle too...BBW Caribbean Salsa!

I recently cleaned out my closet with all my new shipments....boy, I have lots o' wax. [smilie=th_thConfus_55]

Maggie, that doesn't sound like a bad thing at all! thwhee.gif

Noelle, Smiley03-1.gif

Rivercat, hope your kitty is better today!

biolaeagles, good luck with the move

Good Night all! cute155.gif

smilienews.gif Not melting ATM, but just wanted to let everyone know that BBW 3-wick candles are 2/$22 right now! I see quite a few fall scents too.

Going to the Michigan Renaissance Festival today.