The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Sizzling Scents of August

Good Morning.

Still melting the Glazed Apple Cinnamon Donuts but added coffee scents to the bowls.

Pumpkin Caramel Latte from The Hen and Her Chicks

Cappuccino Hazelnut from Laurabee Candle

Pumpkin House Cafe by Ks from a CF pal....yummy! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: [smilie=thank_you]

:)

Hmmmmm...Never tried The Hen and her Chicks and Laurabee Candle....are they super strong :) Love the names!!

Good morning, ladies!th_pardon.gif

Maggie, I love the Pumpkin Coffee House from K's!th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Today I'm re-melting Rice Krispy Treats from CBV- this one is STRONG! I'm also melting Blueberry Sugar Cookies from a talented CF pal- great blueberry scent!!th_LOVE.gif

Today it's library time, then I go out with friends to one of our favorite Thai restaurants for dinner! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

[smilie=th_hello] , girls!

Biolaeagles ~ Yum! Love Thai food. [smilie=th_LOVE] The girls and I did that recently ourselves.

Susan ~ How nice to have a brother that "get's it". [smilie=th_giggle]

DD#1 is also going to be a sophomore in college, but I am happy to say that is not going to live in the dorms this time around. [smilie=th_dancing_smile] I've been so busy trying to get all of our books lined up for next week when the Fall semester begins. She's got 16 credit hours, and I've got 15. It's going to be loads of fun! [smilie=th_excited-1]

FP Lemon Noel Cream Filled Bread

SGA Granny's Fall Bakery ~ NEED more of this [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Missing DH already. [smilie=th_cry2yw3] He left yesterday morning and won't be back til the 21st.

Hmmmmm...Never tried The Hen and her Chicks and Laurabee Candle....are they super strong :) Love the names!!

Actually, I really am enjoying both of those companies but The Hen & Her Chicks I've had for almost a year. The throw was ok before but they are doing much better now. I really love Laurabee! I ordered from her in June and have been super happy with her stuff right from the start. :)

Changed the scents...

Downstairs it's Hot Orange Danish Twinkies from Hay Creek

Upstairs it's Summer Boardwalk from WWS

Honeybear - Your DH traveling back & forth every month has to be tough on U both. :( What happened to his stray kitty friend - was it still there?

I'm melting HHS Cotton Candy Frosting/Birthday Cake from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you] ...sweeeeet!

Melting Lemon Chiffon from ScentSationals (Walmart) :D

Biolaeagles...My husband and I grew up in Ohio and met at The University of Akron. We have family and friends there, so my son was familiar with the weather before he chose to go there. He loves the four seasons, country atmosphere, and slower pace of life. Good likelihood he will stay in Ohio when he is done with school.

Good evening all!

Sweet ~ The kitty (Princess is what we named her) still comes around, and brought her little sister and mother. :)

He did buy an automatic feeder after all, but has to constantly chase off the starling birds. :rolleyes:

And yep, the travel for him back and forth twice a month is getting old. In the next couple of months, he will be off to Israel. Can you say I am excited? NOT :wacko:

Waxie Lady Cherry Parfait ZB

Shayz Pure Suga ~ A dud that threw zippo so I am changing it out. :huh:

That's highly unusual for Shayz.

Happy Wednesday or "Hump" day everyone!

I started the morning melting YC "Autumn Wreath" I love this tart!

It is very soft and has that touch of Fall I am craving!

It's been so hot here in Oregon since July I've only been really into melting clean and floral scents. So, this afternoon I'm melting Glade "Clean Linen" I like the crisp clean laundry like smell.

Sweet ~ The kitty (Princess is what we named her) still comes around, and brought her little sister and mother.

In the next couple of months, he will be off to Israel. Can you say I am excited? NOT :wacko:

Honeybear - Awww...a kitty family! [smilie=th_butbutbut] ....all girls? They multiply so fast.....! [smilie=th_cha66] I think Israel would be a fascinating place to visit, but I understand your unease with stuff going on over there. Surely they wouldn't send him if there was any danger.

I'm melting FP's Citrus Explosion from a CF pal [smilie=th_76d65c2f] - great scent!

th_hello.gif

Denny, I miss having seasons too!biggrin.gif It was such a nice thing to enjoy while DH and I lived in CT a few years back.

Honeybear, that's so sweet of your DH to feed the little kitties. I'm sorry you and him have to go through being apart so often.th_empathy.gif

Today I brought the boys to the beach with my mom, and it is busy times with a toddler and a baby. I definitely had to hose us all down when we got home, and have a lot of sand to sweep out of the car/bathtub.th_cha60.gif

Today I'm re-melting Peach Filled ZB from a friend and added in Cinnamon Bun Cookies from Can-Do. th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Honeybear...I'm sorry you have to go through missing your hubby so often!

Biolaeagles....oh yes, going to the beach with little ones is a trip....I think you take home more sand than you leave there. ;)

Although my earlier scents were strong and still going it is time for a change...

Sugared Cronut from CFOW.....this is very different...not sure what I think so I changed it for:

SMT Tangerine Coconut Marshmallow Cake from a CF pal....omg this is amazing! [smilie=th_teks0311]

WWS Blackberry Peach Frosting

Pink Sugar Agave Sea Salt from TTT upstairs

Burning lots of candles tonight since I'm home...

Mandarin Coconut by Kountry Lights

Ice Cream Shop by B&BW

Mango Coconut Cooler by B&BW

Sweet ~ Last night DH said a big male cat showed up, only he was seriously injured...either had been in a fight or hit by a car. DH said he looked like he wouldn't make it. I wonder if he was the father and just wanted to say hello to the man who has been feeding his family. He didn't have anything to eat. Just sat on the wall for a little bit and watched. :(

HHS Apple Cinnamon Twinkies

Tiffany's Donut Shop

Good morning, candle lovers!The_Hi.gif

Today i'm melting Honeydew Cotton Candy from CFOW from a sweet friend and a homemade Peachberry Smoothie.th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Three days until we move!!!th_76d65c2f.gif

Good Afternoon

Honeybear, that is so sad...poor kitty. :(

Biolaeagles, Wow! That was fast! Are you ready?

It's SGA Blueberry Cheescake...so delish.

Laurabee's Blackberry Jam Cake

Have a good one. :)

Honeybear - I hope the male cat wasn't seriously hurt :( ...it can be a hard life for ferals...they can look a lot worse than they really are sometimes. Do the little kitties look like him at all?

Biolaeagles - The count down is on....how exciting! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

I'm burning Bridgewater's Spiced Apple Cider - wonderful scent! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] My sis got back from vacay yesterday and picked my little nephew furkid up last evening.He was soooo glad to see them! [smilie=snoopy] When I talked to my sis after work today I knew something was wrong from her voice. Rags had collapsed this morning and has passed away. Those who have loved & lost pets know what a sad time this is. Please keep my sis in your prayers for comfort.

Oh, how sad, Sweet! Hugs to her.

Tonight is Candle Dippers again - Tranquiity. Appropriate as all my busy stray kittens are in their new homes now. I have empty nest syndrome. I miss those little rascals - a lot!