The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Sizzling Scents of August

Sounds yummy Aria!!

Rivercat....glad you found other ideas! ;)

Hey Denny! [smilie=th_wave]

It's Scentsational Americana tonight.

Goodnight.

Upstairs it's SGA Your Wedding Day

Hi everyone! I had a really nice weekend spending the night at my best friend's house- shopping, fine dining, and movies galore! It was such a nice time after taking care of the boys full time for the week.th_shewiggle.gif

Aria, it sounds like your boys had a fun time...pizza, yum!th_avatar_4219.gif

Today I'm re-melting Maple Buttercream Cappuccino from Sugar Milk from CFTKR- will change the scents up soon! th_prod_107_1676.gif

We finally had an absolutely beautiful weekend. Great beach weather. Melted yesterday BL Lemon Pound Cake and today it has been Ava's Summer Picnic. These were both great scents. This was a first time melt from Ava's. I am impressed. Great scent and great throw.

Biolaeagles - What a fun time at your friends house - better than going to a spa! [smilie=kewl]

Michele - Sounds wonderful at the beach! [smilie=yes] When do you typically close up the house for the season?

I'm melting SGA's Orange Chiffon Cake from a CF pal - deeelish! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Glad to hear everyone is having a good weekend!

I'm burning YC Storm Watch and melting a mystery chunk of a YC tart that I'm pretty sure is Early Sunrise.

Michele - Sounds wonderful at the beach! [smilie=yes] When do you typically close up the house for the season?

We actually keep the house open all year round but after Labor Day it slows down.. We try to come at least once a month during the winter months and more frequently in September and October.

Hello [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

That's really nice Michele...it's nice to have a place to go to unwind, especially after all the summer vacationers have gone. [smilie=th_yay]

Biolaeagles...glad you had a great weekend! [smilie=th_thjoseandcousinm]

Ok tonight it's all yummy freebies....I love when vendors send freebies...

LCP Honey Dew the Mango Tango

LCP Minty Melon Mist

SGA Serendipity Palm Beach Cooler

Night [smilie=The_Hi]

We finally had an absolutely beautiful weekend. Great beach weather. Melted yesterday BL Lemon Pound Cake and today it has been Ava's Summer Picnic. These were both great scents. This was a first time melt from Ava's. I am impressed. Great scent and great throw.

I love Ava's, Candlelove!

Tonight I'm melting Apple Pumpkin Mallow Strudel from a talented CFer, and CCCC's Paradise given to me by a generous CFer- this one is good and STRONG!th_slider_flirt.gif

Good morn everyone. Candle for today: Leaves by B&BW. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I received s nice surprise yesterday. My brother gave me a large jar candle of Lake Sunset by YC. I have such a great family helping me thru this illness. Truly I am blessed.

Susan...Yes, you are very blessed to have a loving and supportive family! And what a cutie your brother is to give you something you really enjoy...a candle!! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

It's Skinny Dippin from OPT

And Pear Spice from Folky Art

Have a good one. :)

Good morning, ladies! I'm up and at it, and ready to get some packing done today!th_shewiggle.gif

Susan, that is so sweet of your brother!

Today I'm melting Pumpkin Buttercream from Dessa's gifted by a sweet CF pal, and re-melting Pumpkin Apple Marshmallow Strudel from last night. th_smilies-2.gif

On a side note: Have any of you gone through the experience of having a child absolutely terrified of getting his/her hair cut? DS # 1 was fine getting a haircut last year, but the past six months, he's been so afraid. His hair is definitely getting shaggy, but I'm trying to figure out what to do (he cries, runs away when we get the scissors out).feedback.gif

Good Morning! Well, it is still morning on the west coast.

Having my morning tea on the patio. :D Not working today!

Melting - Vanilla Bean Noel from Tuscadero's

My youngest son is back off to college. Took him to the airport very early this morning. He is starting his third year at The University of Akron in Ohio. We had a wonderful time together this summer. My hubby and I spent every spare moment we had with him.

Working two jobs these days, trying to get ready for retirement. Still substitute teaching (love making a difference) and also working at Chico's, women's clothing store, (love the clothes).

Maggie and Sweet&Spiceygrl [smilie=th_wave]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Susan, what a thoughtful thing for your brother to do. ♥

Denny, they grow up too fast don't they? My DS is starting his second year of college soon. I'm lucky that he chose to attend the university here and is still living at home.

Biolaeagles, my DS was absolutely terrified of getting his hair cut when he was a toddler. I would hold him on my lap while the barber cut his hair. That kept him calm enough to get the job done!

Today DD is flying to OR to spend the week with her grandparents. Her best friend is going, too. They'll have a great time, I'm sure! This morning I'm melting Cutie Pie Cupcake from Scentsy.

Susan - That was so sweet of your DB to give U a candle & I hope it cheered U up immensely! [smilie=yes]

Biolaeagles - Kids luv to imitate their parents. Have U tried 'pretend' cutting your DH's hair & making a fuss over how fun it was & how nice it looks?

I'm melting YC's MacIntosh Spice...getting in the mood to melt autumn scents already! [smilie=th_autumboy]

Susan - what a great guy!

Denny - you are a busy gal! Chico's has some fun clothes, my paycheck would suffer if I worked there!

Tonight is Coconut Lime from Potterwyx.. It is one of my favorite summer scents.

Thanks for the suggestions, Sweet & mpfand!th_76d65c2f.gif

Denny, I bet it is a definite weather shock living in Ohio (I'm assuming your DS is from SoCal too?).th_pardon.gif

Mpfand, I hope your DD has fun with her grandparents!biggrin.gif

Tonight it's Rice Krispy Treats from CBV- yum! th_avatar_4219.gif

Biolaeagles....I hope one of the great suggestions work for your little guy. [smilie=th_yeahthat]

Denny...Wow, you are one busy person! It's good you enjoy it.

Mpfand...I hope your DD has fun on her visit. :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Tonight it's CFOW Glazed Apple Cinnamon Donuts...a most amazing scent.