The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Sizzling Scents of August

What a bummer, Sweet! :angry:

It's hairballs that we have to dodge around here [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

FP on deck today...

Key Lime Meringue Pie

Berry Lemon Ice Cream

Lavender Marshmallow Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

Having lunch with a friend I haven't seen in a while today. Looking forward to it. [smilie=th_200912104451]

Good morning, ladies!th_316785e4.gif

Becky, that's a good warning for all of us out in the sun everyday!!

Honeybear, have fun at your lunchdate today! yes.gif

Today I'm melting Wild Strawberry from Partylite and Pink Chiffon Zucchini from SGA- both gifts from a sweet pal! th_LOVE.gif

be careful laying out.....Just had surgery a month ago for malignant melanoma, for years of laying out in sun and years of tanning bed torture....I quit the sun 5 years ago, be careful!!

Becky - Good reminder! [smilie=yes] Melanoma is a totally different animal than basal cell cancer and is nothing to ignore. So glad yours was caught!

Honeybear - Ahhhh...furballs. I know em well! [smilie=th_foolish1]

I'm melting Nene's Gingerbread Latte....luv! [smilie=th_fabulous1] Thanks for the good thoughts for my nephew furkid. He's stayed with me for vacay for the past 15 years and this will be the last year. He's brought us a lot of joy....very bittersweet time.

Honeybear, I hope you had a wonderful time catching up with your friend! [smilie=th_friends]

This evening I'm melting YC Grapevine & Oak and Beach Wood, one of my favorite combos.

Hi friends!

Rainy here this morning...

DH is home! He brought home a new TV! We already have a nice one, but this one is bigger. The box looks huge!

Melting a beautiful scent from a CF pal...Front Porch Sittin' ~ Laurabee Candle Co. c4f15b4a50f9814c468e4007dc82bc98473.gif

Not sure what I will be doing today. Need some more coffee for motivation!

Hi everyone!

Aria, what a nice surprise that your husband is home AND with a nice present for you all!th_shewiggle.gif

I just got back from taking the boys to storytime at the library and now they are napping. I'm relaxing and melting Macintosh Apple/Warm Vanilla Sugar from SGA from a CF sweetie and Honeydew Pear Colada from SGA. th_avatar_4219.gif

It's Pink Ocean Air from LSC today...love this one!

Yay Aria! Presents are good. :)

Honeybear...glad you had a great time with your friend! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Oh Sweet [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] Our little ffurbabies are precious!!! I hope you enjoy your time with him!

Aria - You'll have to do something special having your DH back home! How 'bout watching a movie on the new tv? :sHa_woot:

I'm melting Dairy-Aire's Orange Cream Soda from a CF pal (TY! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] ) - think I'm smelling some grapefruit in there, too...citrusy refreshing!:sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Aria, yay on DH being home and bringing a present [smilie=th_dancing_smile] You never think you need a new TV 'til you see how pretty and big everything looks on the new one :D

Honeybear, so glad to hear you had a great time with your friend [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Gloomy, humid evening here. Burning B&BW Tiki Beach and melting the rest of the YC Beach Wood from last night.

Biolaeagles ~ Oh, how I miss story time at the library and Barnes & Noble when the girls were little! I have such fond memories. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I took my DD#2 for a haircut this afternoon and then out to eat. She's grown into such a lovely young lady. At 17, she just completed and earned As in two more college credit classes (Business Law and Public Speaking). And DD#1 started her new job today as a hostess in a nice new restaurant. I couldn't be more proud of my beautiful girls! [smilie=cloud_9]

SGA Strawberry Bread Noel

FP Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

DH will be home late tomorrow night. Can't wait.

[smilie=th_offtobed]

Good Morning!

This morning finishing off the last of the YOCC Monkey Bread. Next up is HHS Serendipity Zucchini Bread.

NMHoneybear -Congrats to your DD's!

Maggie-Hope you are enjoying your beach vacation. You have gotten a good week weather wise.

It's a beautiful day here. Hope everyone has a great day!

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

DH is off to San Francisco for a few days for a work conference, so I'm here with the boys by myself.th_help.gif I'm pretty sure no packing will get done in the next few days- oh boy! We are off to the park in a few minutes to get some energy out!

Today I'm melting Latte & Sugar Cookies from S&S from a sweet CF pal and Burnt Sugared Zucchini from UTC. th_prod_107_1676.gif

Biolaeagles ~ Good thing you've already gotten a lot of packing done.

I feel for ya all alone. [smilie=th_empathy]

SGA Zucchini Latte [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Ava's Pink Strawberry Marshmallow Bread, CFTKR Red Hot Banana, and SMT Strawberry Cookies ~ Thanks to a CF sweetie [smilie=thank_you]

Hope everyone is enjoying their days!

Thanks Michele...it's been beautiful and I needed it! ;)

Honeybear...good going for your girls! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Biolaeaes....taking a day or two off is fine...enjoy the day out with your boys! [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

It was LSC Lavender Confection last night. his morning and this afternoon it's been Streetman Dunk My Donut which is amazing! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Biolaeagles - It's good to take a break with the boys and just have fun [smilie=th_ahaaha] - that's what ya'll will remember in years to come.

I'm melting Strudel Spice Zucchini Bread from a CF pal [smilie=The_Hi] - soooo good! I got a YC scratch & sniff fall catalog in the mail today. [smilie=th_c61] They have a new meltcup system that looks similar to Gold Canyons.

Sweet- got that YC catalog today too.

Melting HHS Serendipity Zucchini Bread. Smells really good!

Biolaeagles-Hope time without DH home goes quickly. Probably won't get much packing done but you will enjoy the time with your boys.

Sweet ~ I want a YC Scratch & Sniff catalog. [smilie=th_sml29] All I ever get is a random phone call from time to time about a sale at our local store.

Biolaeagles ~ I had to go and sniff my LSC Blue Honeysuckle. It smells [smilie=th_fabulous1] cold!

Put on a bunch of gifties from a CF sweetheart...

K's Pink Coconut Pumpkins

SGA Honeydew Pear Colada

HHS Granma's Fruity Loops

Shayz Pure Suga Noel

[smilie=th_teks0311] [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

DH will be home a little after midnight. [smilie=snoopy]

I got the YC catalog too- woohoo!

I'm resting after a busy (but fun!) night. I'm just eating dinner now, haha! Tonight I"m melting Fuss jerk McGee's Ms. Claire from a CF paly. th_FULL_O17.gif