The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Slice of Summer Scents

Icky hot and humid today. It makes me as slow as a slug getting things done.

Tonight is an oldie - Candle Dippers - Bonsai

Ok....another room done. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Only three more to go. :(

Mpfand....hope you had a great day!! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Michele...thanks for the info....here's hoping!! [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Biolaeagles....how exciting for you! Good luck with the search!! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Aria....I tried Beezy but I think I picked a few scents that just weren't for me. His tarts are strong though...and I love how they are filled to capacity. I think I'll go on a search for one and try it again. :)

I didn't change my warmers all day...but for overnight it's...

Hay Creek Fruity Loops

HHS Bodacious Blackberry

Wilma's Blackberry Potion

Goodnight....

Sweet, I hope your computer lets you come back sooooooon!!

Good Morning!

Not a very nice day at all! Pouring rain outside. My DD has her friends here for the weekend but it's not a beach day. Hate when that happens. We celebrated my DS birthday this weekend. He will be 27. He is getting married next June.

Melting another oldie-Lol Kiss my Cupcake. My nephew was in my house this weekend. They live down the block here. He told my SIL that my house was calming because it always smells so good. I gave my SIL a spare warmer and loaded her house up on some tarts. I also gave her a YC Sun & Sand. Now her house is calming too lol. I have been giving away a lot of tarts to friends and family lately. With my renovation last year I have accumulated way too many. I figure if I get my stash down I can order some new scents. That is what I plan to do very soon.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Aria, I like that you're spreading the good scents all around!th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Today I'm re-melting Burnt Sugared ZB from UTC before heading off to church. th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Good Morning!

Hahaha Michele...spread the calm!! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

It's been a citrus morning and everything is still going strong....

WWS Pineapple Coconut Orange

Homemade Orange Chiffon VBN &

Homemade Orange Chiffon SCD from a CF pal.... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Thanks!!

Have a good one. :)

Hello...

Where is everybody? [smilie=th_confused3]

Well....it's Homemade Rosemary Mint from a CF pal upstairs...thanks!!

Downstairs I out on OG Summer Glory which is a bit too strong for me.,,,I'm changing it up for B & S Rex. Yum

Goodnight. [smilie=th_goodnight]

Good morning, ladies! This past weekend was filled with lots of fun- an Italian dinner at my mom's and looking for houses. th_pardon.gif

Honeybear, I miss seeing you on the board!

Today I'm melting Pink Baked Noel from SI and Endymion from B&S from a sweet CFer.th_smilies-2.gif

Now, we're off to the park!sHa_woot.gif

Aria, great idea to spread the joy of happy scents [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Biolaeagles, are you planning a move soon?

Tonight it's all YC in the melters: Turquoise Sky and Lake Sunset. They get along pretty well :D

Has anyone not gotten their order from the May Haley's sale? I have emailed and not received a reply.

Dabbadooey, that is really weird and unusual for Janet's business. I've even gotten my June sale order.th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

I also noticed I haven't seen Sweet on in awhile. Did someone say she was having trouble with the internet?

Tonight's melts...

Re-melting Beezy Circus Concession from a couple nights ago...just lit another tealight. I only used half a scent shot and it's still very fragrant. I also detect a slight bit of Pink Sugar in this scent, but I'm not postive. At any rate...it's a reorder for me! cheer2.gif

In another melter, I have Streetman's Bazooka Blast melting...love!cloud9.gif

Upstairs, FP Vanilla Laundry...really a good "laundry" scent...the vanilla mellows it out quite a bit!

biolaeagles, good luck on the house hunting.th23_29_107v-1.gif

Maggie, how are you enjoying WWS? Would you order again? allears.gif

Michele, I think everyone should have calming scent in their home! What a better place the world would be, huh? 846121vfzir76rc9.gif

Dabba, hope you get your Haley's soon. I did not order, but I've heard that others have starting getting theirs. Let us know!

sweet, where are ya girl? Tweet.gif

Hey everyone...off topic, but I went to IKEA with a girlfriend for the first time yesterday! We had fun walking around. It was interesting. I ended up purchasing two bookcases for the boys' rooms which is really the reason I wanted to go! Most of the decor is not my style, but I saw a few cute/interesting items.

It's just me and DS#1 home all week...DH is back down in Alabama for work and DS#2 is camping all week with his Boy Scout troop!LoScrigno_campeggio2.gif This is DS#1's last week of drivers training. Then he gets his Level 1 permit!scared007.gif

Hope everyone has a great evening! catchafallingstar.gif

Dabba, have you tried Tiffany Candles yet? I highly recommend her tarts! Plus, the TAT is fast! Her website says 14 days, but I usually get my orders in 7 - 9 days average.

Good Afternoon.

Yep Biolaeagles, Sweet has been having computer troubles but I hope we shall see her back today!! <fingers crossed> [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Aria...good shopping day! It's always fun to find what your looking for. :) Btw, yes.....I am really liking WWS a lot! After I run out I'm gonna place another order. I love when I can find stuff on her clearance list. ;)

Late last night I changed the scents to TBG Blueberry Lavender Ice Cream...very yum!!

But today it's fading fast so....

UTC Sugar Beans...smells like French Vanilla Ice Cream to me. :)

Thanks for the update on Sweet, Maggie!th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Today I'm melting Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies from Nene's and Lemon Vanilla Poundcake from HHS- this one smelled light on cold throw, so I'm hoping it picks up! That's unsual for a Janet tart. huh.gif

Biolaeagles - How nice you're looking to find a house! [smilie=th_sign0162]

Susan - Hope your CT scan went well today & U got a good report! :sHa_okay:

[smilie=th_e16] CF buddies! Had a problem with Windows unexpectedly shutting down on me [smilie=th_angry7] - hopefully it's done being cranky...and I hope I'm done being cranky, too. :tongue: I'm melting SMT's Butter Brickle/Marshmallow Cake/Sweet Potato Pie from a CF pal (TY!) & it's deeeevine! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Roller coaster weather again here - right now it's 91 degrees, but cooling by Thursday with a predicted high of 76....weird! [smilie=th_cha66]

Melting an old candle on a warmer tonight its Holiday Time- Hot apple cider- very relaxing and a nice going to bed scent. Night all!

[smilie=th_we0081] Back Sweet!!! [smilie=th_bounce] Hope your computer behaves!!

This morning its Laurabee's Front Porch Sittin.....very nice summer scent...and strong cause Daisy has been feeling under the weather (ya know when their eyes look sick?) and leaving me gifts in the morning. Today was day 2.....ugh and PU! [smilie=th_gagme] Could be some secret feeding from 5 year old nieces. [smilie=th_cha66]

Have a good one. :)

Hi everyone. Melting today: Oriental Flora by Time & Again.

The CT did show something, will have to have 2 more test, ask for contiue prayers. Thanks.