The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Slice of Summer Scents

Well, I have been doing some investigating and when I was looking for warmers, I found this site. I noticed that the pictures were Carols and I worried that it could be something shady. Then I saw her facebook where she talks about her friend Carol from CFTKR. I think everything is on the up and up but it does cost more. I have not bought yet, but if I get a withdrawal....which might be soon....I just might get a thing or two... ;)

Oooo, thanks for the great find!

biolaeagles, probably at least a few of them were there with you! They are about 30, give or take a few years, as well. My husband graduated with his MBA there in 2006 I believe, so we were there for the graduation. But I think the graduate schools' graduation was in a different time/place from undergrad.

Thanks, Illuminutty!biggrin.gif

I just switched up to Sea Breeze & Olive from Partylite- this is my beachy summer favorite scent so far! I am pooped out from taking the boys to the park and walking two miles with them in the stroller- halfway uphill! It's time for me to rest while the boys nap. th_slider_bigsleep.gif

smilienews.gif Beezy Tarts is open if anyone wants to get an order in!

Tonight I've got a couple yummy scents from CCCC melting...

Berry Strudel Bake

Vanilla Bean Noel

Aria, how do you like that S&S Funnel Cake & Waffle blend? It sounds delicious!wub.gif

biolaeagles, it is divine and long lasting...still going in the 20w hotplate right now! It's on my reorder list since this one was my last scent shot. I think you'd like it!

ilove, Maggie and CF pals, Scented Baskets is legit and yes, those are CFTKR tarts. I've ordered warmers from Barb before and she always sends one of Carol's tarts along with the warmer!

Thanks for the confirmation, Aria, and the S&S recommendation!th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Baby Dean (DS # 2) woke up, so I'm now switching out to tarts from a CF pal- Maple Strudel ZB and Caramelized Pralines Coconut Birthday Cake. th_slider_flirt.gif

Honeybear - [smilie=th_sSig_what] Yikes! I'm so glad the fire was contained and no one was harmed! I had no idea tortilla chips would ever catch on fire! [smilie=th_cha60]

Thanks re the thread title peeps! I'm melting CFTKR's Cinnamon Indian Bread - very good! [smilie=th_aa17]

I'm changing up the melters for the night with gifties from a CF sweetheart...Thanks, Hon! ☺️

HHS Blackberry Funnel Cake, Orange Chiffon Ice Cream Scoop Bread, and Banana Pudding

Enjoying a nice glass of wine with DH on the balcony. ????

ilove, Maggie and CF pals, Scented Baskets is legit and yes, those are CFTKR tarts. I've ordered warmers from Barb before and she always sends one of Carol's tarts along with the warmer!

Thanks Aria! That's who I thought it was but I wasn't sure since I'm not on facebook and can't really see the full story. Glad you cleared that up! :)

Thanks everyone about my trip. The weather in Greece was in the high 80's. Venice, Italy was by far the worst. Temps in the 90's.

Glad you are back to work Becky. Take it easy.

Spending the 4th at the beach. Got here last night. Lots of company expected. I'm taking it easy today. It's like the calm before the storm. Relaxing this morning with some Yankee Candles-

Beach Escape

Beach Vacation

Ocean Blossom

Napa Valley Sun

Sweet Gardenia

Hope everyone has great plans for the holiday weekend.

We had quite a storm here last night. The sun is shining here. I hope it lasts awhile as more thunderstorms are expected later.

Enjoy the day!!

Michele....sounds like a wonderful weekend!! Have fun!!

It's homemade waxies from a talented CF pal....

Blueberry Pumpkin Pecan Waffles ZB

Strawberry Blueberry Bread

Blueberry Cheesecake

D-licious!! Thanks!! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Have a good one! :)

I haven't finished my fruity candles yet, but to give my nose a break from them I pulled out some lovely fresh candles today. It's warm and muggy here, so any illusion of coolness will help, lol.

Kitchen: Beach Wood and Black Coconut (both large jars since they are both softer)

Living Room: Dune Grass (large jar, first time burning this scent) :)

Upstairs Hallway: Early Sunrise (2 wick tumbler)

Master Bedroom: Beach Wood (2-wick tumbler)

Candlelove, that combo sounds perfect for the beach! Bet it smells GOOD at your house!

Michele, I hope you have a fun time at the beach! I hope the sun stays out for you too.biggrin.gif

Today I'm re-melting Maple Strudel ZB from a sweet CF pal- yummers!-and melting Granny's Pie Crust from CBV- I really like this one! th_ahaaha.gif

Candlelove, that combo sounds perfect for the beach! Bet it smells GOOD at your house!

It smells great! Your candles sound good too!

Bioeagles-The sun is still shining!!

Same melts as this morning...still going strong. Added a candle I got as an end of the year gift...

B&BW Ice Cream Shop. Yum.

Spent the day rearranging my rooms. Needed a bigger Dining Room and the only one who uses the Living Room is me so I switched them. It doesn't look bad. Not bad at all. I think I like it. 'll wait a day and make the final decision. ;)

MaggieMae - There's no rule about which furniture has to go in which room - good idea switching rooms around! [smilie=yes]

I'm melting Honeydew, Pear & Peach from a sweet CF pal [smilie=th_teks0311] - very summery fresh fruity scent....sooo good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I hope that ol Arthur fizzles out and doesn't cause any harm this weekend for those on the east coast. We had storms go thru the last few days & now the humidity has dropped & it's cooled off - going into the 50's tonite.[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Kitchen: Beach Wood and Black Coconut (both large jars since they are both softer)

Living Room: Dune Grass (large jar, first time burning this scent) :)

Upstairs Hallway: Early Sunrise (2 wick tumbler)

Master Bedroom: Beach Wood (2-wick tumbler)

Illuminutty, those are all YC favorites of mine [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

In fact, I'm melting Early Sunrise right now in the bedroom, along with B&BW Tiki Beach in the living room.

Don't have much planned for the long weekend, except for some napping [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Melting a couple tarts right now...

FP ~ Strawberry Sticky Buns

K's ~ Roastin' Marshmallows...thanks to the cf pal who shared this one with me!

Maggie, a couple I know recently did the same thing switching their dining room and living room! They love it!

sweet, we're getting the cool temps here too! May go down to 48 degrees here tonight! Great sleeping weather!!!!!

Michele, enjoy your weekend at the beach house!

Off to try to finish a book I'm reading...

Nite, Nite....

Great thread title, Sweet!

Michele, glad you enjoyed your vacation!

Maggie, it sounds like you made great use of those two rooms!

I'm on my tablet and can't use the emotions. Sad. DH and I had the best time at Disney and CA Adventure! Our town is having their fireworks tonight. Both kids went with friends but DH and I stayed home. We saw some pretty fabulous fireworks at Disney! Tomorrow we're going to my cousin's (an hour or so away) for a picnic and fireworks. Hope you all enjoy the day!

Melting Pineapple Sorbet from Scentsy.

Thanks regarding my "switch-eroo" Sweet, Aria, Mpfand! I'm still liking it this morning and the old DH (who didn't think it was a good idea) said...."it doesn't look that weird"....great praise, indeed. LOL ;)

Mpfand, glad you had a nice time away!

Jealous of everyone's cooler temps. It's been soooo hot and dry and humid here lately. Our grass is brown and crispy....but I promised I wouldn't complain with the snowy winter we had so.... [smilie=th_1286B215]

It's Old Glory's Oh, Cute Melons this morning and we are heading to an indoor 4th of July party since it's supposed to rain all day. They're calling it a Hurricane Arthur 4th of July Party. [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Have a great 4th!! :) Enjoy your days!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!

Don't have much planned for the long weekend, except for some napping [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Rivercat - That's pretty much my plan for every weekend...not just a holiday! [smilie=th_pardon]

sweet, we're getting the cool temps here too! May go down to 48 degrees here tonight! Great sleeping weather!!!!!

Aria - Wasn't it wonderful cool this morning?! It felt like a little preview of fall. :wub: I'm grateful for the AC, but glad when I can open the windows for fresh air instead.

MaggieMae - Our weather was hot and very humid (but sure not dry!) before the front went thru - I hope the cooler temps come your way soon!

I'm melting KK's Toasted Cinnamon Latte...great way to begin the day - luv her coffee scents! [smilie=th_smilies-2]