The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Slice of Summer Scents

Michele...that's upsetting! :(. I do hope you come across them soon!!

Honeybear...I hope as soon as the time is right, you get lots of lookers and offers!! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Biolaeagles...that sounds like a yummy and funny night out with DS1!! [smilie=th_funny_sign] It's always good to get some alone time with mom!

Rivercat...thanks! That's what I was hoping for....it's the coldest room in the house and the blue was keeping it feeling chilly. [smilie=yes]

Tonight it's

CFTKR Blueberry Lemon Sugar

CFTKR Grapefruit & Mangosteen....both from a CF pal. Thanks!

Ks Grapefruit Swirl

And upstairs it's a homemade Pink Tropical Sunset from a CF pal. Thanks!

Smells great in here!! [smilie=kewl]

Goodnight.

lovecoffee.gif Good morning

Melting S&S - Marshmallow Birthday Cake Noel (with some coffee in the background.).....yummo!

honeybear, hope you find your wedding pics! I still remember when we moved to our present house there was a box of stuff that went missing. It wasn't anything important like pictures, but it's still just a mystery to us what happened to it! Regarding your house, summer is a slow time for real estate. It should pick up in the fall and winter. DH sold houses for awhile and he once told me that February is the month with the most closings. Hang in there.

Well, DS#2 and I never got to organize his room yesterday because a friend of his ended up coming over. Maybe today.....

Still finishing laundry and hope to get to the grocery store today...oh the THRILL! Hope the paparazzi doesn't show up rotfl2.gif

Have a good one! cokesmiley.gif

Good morning, friends!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Today I'm melting Papaya Clafoutis from Nene's and It's My Party from SI. th_slider_flirt.gif

I'm trying to muster up the energy to pack while the boys are awake. I fear the packing is stalling now that DH is back to work. It's so hard to get stuff done even while they nap because I'm so pooped out from running around with the boys at the park/playdates, etc. I need some extra oomph, haha! sSig_aaarggh.gif

Biolaeagles - Boys are always busy...busy...busy...no wonder they wear U out! [smilie=th_insane] Try and not let it stress U...even 1 box packed each day will help get it done. Hopefully you'll be able to do more on the weekends when your DH is home (I hope he is!).

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting S&S Cookie Butter Crack from a CF pal [smilie=th_wave] - deeelish bakery scent! :wub: Kinda reminds me of LOL's Comfortably Numb. I was near the B&BW's store, so stopped in hoping to sniff the new fall scents I saw online. Only a few were out, but the clerk had the Vanilla Chai in the back room & let me sniff it. She said after they close on Sunday nite, they'll bring out all the fall scents to sell on Monday. [smilie=th_yay]

Great news Sweet! I can't wait to sniff them myself!

Aria...hope you got to do that organizing today, it always feels good when everything has it's place...but at least you did the :ssshopping: and [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]

Biolaeagles...a little at a time adds up! ;)

It's Nenes Orange Coconut Torte...drool.

WWS Peach Coconut VBN

Delicious!!