The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Slice of Summer Scents

Sweet, I am glad the storm missed you!

I got a lot of packing done today because DH is home for three days before starting his new job. Tomorrow is our 8th anniversary, so we are going to the beach while my mom and sister watch the boys.th_WE1summer013.gif

Tonight it's Peppermint Coconut ZB from a CF pal- perfect! th_slider_flirt.gif

Biolaeagles-Happy Anniversary! Enjoy the beach!

I looked at Carol's website yesterday. I used to love to order from there because TAT was so fast. Now it's hard to find her open. Sorry I missed her open.

Today I'm melting something pink from HHS. Somewhere along the way the cover fell off so I guess we will have to see how it smells.

Have a great day everyone!!

Sweet...glad your area missed the storms! It's very chilly here today too...64 degrees. What happened to summer?

Happy Anniversary Biolaeagles! [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f Enjoy your day at the beach.

I know what you mean Michele....I miss getting a nice big order from Carol too. :(

It's Nenes this chilly morning....Pumpkin Spice Latte.

Off for my walk... [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Finally remembered to change the upstairs melter...MRS Summer Love

Congratulations on 8 years, Biolaeagles! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Hope you and DH have a great time at the beach! [smilie=yes]

Wilma's Ice Cream Cakes ~ [smilie=th_teks0311] to CF friend

Partylite Fig Tree

Biolaeagles - Happy anniversary [smilie=th_slider_congratulation - have fun at the beach!

I'm melting CCCC's Pumpkin Souffle....deelish! :wub: I luv pumpkin scents year round, but it's a little cool here today and melting this makes me realize autumn isn't far off [smilie=th_autumboy] and all things pumpkin will be available in the store. Waiting for the pumpkin creamer for coffee! [smilie=yes]

edit: Is the forum different for anyone today? [smilie=th_scratch] I can't make the stuff (recent topics, watched content) go away at the top (adjacent to 'getting started') on the home page, I click the x to take those away, but it won't & when I click the arrow by my name (top of page) it jumps straight to my profile, won't go to the other member areas.

Is the forum different for anyone today? [smilie=th_scratch] I can't make the stuff (recent topics, watched content) go away at the top (adjacent to 'getting started') on the home page, I click the x to take those away, but it won't & when I click the arrow by my name (top of page) it jumps straight to my profile, won't go to the other member areas.

Nope, it looks the same to me, Sweet. [smilie=th_confused3] I wonder what's going on?

I spent the day painting my wax cabinet. It was a country blue color but since I painted the family room I decided to paint it barn red....kind of a burgundy color. Love it! [smilie=lookgood]

It's a newbie company for me tonight...I had ordered soap but of course I threw in some tarts.... [smilie=th_thsecret]

Shebas Secrets aka Island Bath Under the Sea.

Good Morning...

Whelp, the tarts from last night were zippo...

Today it's Rainbow Melts Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Scoop Bread. Yum.

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning!

Maggie-you sound like you are so handy! Glad you have a wax cabinet too. I bet it looks great in its new color.

Sweet- that CCCC sounds great. I love pumpkin scents! Maybe I should plot an order from there next.

Today I am melting a mystery apple scent from HHS. I lost the cover but it is smelling good already.

Good morning, everyone, and thanks for the anniversary well-wishes! It was a nice, relaxing day at the beach for DH and me. We are also making headway on packing since DH is home until tomorrow (his first day at his new job). I figure I have to get in as much packing while he's home as possible! You don't realize how much junk you've been hanging on to until you have to pack, lol. We've already made two trips to the Goodwill!th_pardon.gif

Sweet, I can't wait until all things fall too! The place we are moving to is more inland, so it is HOT!th_OMG.gif Only an hour's drive from where we live, but a 15 degree difference!!!th_dd5.gif

Maggie, it sounds like you're getting a lot done at your house! Also, I love your new popsicle picture.

Today I'm melting Coco Cookie Frappe from LSC and Strawberry Cream Cake from HHS. th_avatar_4219.gif

Michele...thanks...I'm not too handy...but I am kinda artsy crafty. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Biolaeagles...thanks re my avatar....it makes me hungry. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Time to change the scents. I think it's one of those days.....

New from a CF pal.... [smilie=th_ahaaha]

HHS Cotton Candy Frosting Birthday Cake

RG Wild berry Cotton Candy Ice Cream

SMT Pink Sugar Cotton Candy Marshmallow Fluff

[smilie=thank_you]

Oh my goodness I'm living the 5b & co votives. I bought LOTS!!! 3 dozen worth. Stopped on way back home too????????????

Nope, it looks the same to me, Sweet. [smilie=th_confused3] I wonder what's going on?

I spent the day painting my wax cabinet. It was a country blue color but since I painted the family room I decided to paint it barn red....kind of a burgundy color. Love it!

MaggieMae - It must have been something to do with IE rolleyes.gif I'm using Chrome today & it's ok now. Weird. Your red cabinet sounds sooo purdy! What color did U paint the family room? Such a cute new avatar, too!

Sweet- that CCCC sounds great. I love pumpkin scents! Maybe I should plot an order from there next.

Michele - Deana always makes such good waxies and her TAT is pretty fast. Just in case U need a little encouragement (<---- click there). biggrin.gif

Sweet, I can't wait until all things fall too! The place we are moving to is more inland, so it is HOT!th_OMG.gif Only an hour's drive from where we live, but a 15 degree difference!!!th_dd5.gif

Biolaeagles - Fifteen degrees is a big temp difference - especially when it's hot! dry.gif I 'spose that means your winter temps will be warmer, too?

I'm melting SMT's Strawberry Jam/Lemon Cream Puff from a sweet CF pal th_teks0311.gif.... it's ahhhmazing! th_thumbs20up.gif

Rivercat - Wow...that was some bold hawk coming onto your patio! :o I'm glad U were able to thwart it's next meal. :( I've heard hawks won't mess with crows...I wonder if U could put out some sort of crow cut-out or figurine to help scare it away.

I've heard that too but the weird thing is we have tons of crows around (my street is even called Crow Canyon :D ) and it doesn't seem to bother the hawks at all. They must be too used to them :cloud 9:

Happy Belated Anniversary, biolaeagles! [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

MaggieMae, I love your avatar! Makes me want to go get popsicles [smilie=yes]

Tonight I'm burning B&BW White Sands in the living room and melting a Colonial Candle votive of Sea Spray in the bedroom warmer. It was too salty when I burned it, but melting seems to have mellowed it out a lot.

Thanks Sweet and Rivercat re my avatar....love watermelon!! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Sweet, I'm glad your computer seems to be working today! I painted my room "classic". It's kinda neutral but it's got a pink tint so the cranberry seems to go well. The room had a denim couch before which matched the country blue cabinet but now it's gonna be brown and I have a cranberry Amish TV cabinet already so I wanted to match that. [smilie=th_200912104451]

Earlier scents are still crankin.

Sweet, yes! It's funny because the temperature at our soon-to-be new place is much hotter during the day, but then cooler at night than where we currently live. Funny!

Maggie, it sounds like you have the decorating bug! I'm starting to think of new things I want to get for my new house too.th_FULL_O17.gif

Tonight it's a tart from a talented CF lady: Strawberry Key Lime Coconut Cake- yummers!th_slider_flirt.gif

LOL Biolaeagles... Yep, I think I do...but it's time. We've been here for awhile and everything needs a freshening up. ;)

This morning it's Starlit Candles Italian Almond Cream Cake.

Have a good one. :)

Good morning....

Just one lonely melter going so far....

Lemon Sugar Pound Cake/Watermelon Cake/Whipped Cream ~ This is a beautiful wax chunk from Dairy-Aire....it even has a tiny lemon wedge on the top. I just turned the melter on, but on cold it smells very creamy and summery.

Maggie, kudos to you for being a painting fool! Hey, that rhymes!

sweet, seems like Fall is here already with the cool temps we've been having! Won't be long! We do love that pumpkin coffeemate here too!

biola, packing and moving is a great time to get rid of all the extra stuff that you don't need/want anymore.

DS#1 starts band camp today and tomorrow...just a couple hours each day and then he goes ALL DAY next week. He's excited since he is the proverbial "bank geek"....lol. However, someone is going to have tired feet from all the marching!!!!!!

As for me, I've got laundry to do today and then helping DS#2 unclutter/organize his room to make way for the new bookcase we got at IKEA.

Have a good day!

Just started melting LOL Cherry Coconut. I'm not sure I like cherry scents but giving this a try.

Aria-Laundry day today too.

Biolaeagles- when I renovated I packed up my entire house which was like moving. I got rid of so much clutter and it felt great! We don't realize how much excess we accumulate. I still haven't found my wedding pictures though. Saw them before the renovation and now they are missing. Hope we find them.

Michele ~ Sure hope you find your wedding pictures. :o

Eek! All this talk about moving and packing is making me nervous. Our house has been on the market for nearly three months, but not one showing. I should be concerned, but my daughter and I both need to finish school before we go...mostly her...and that won't be until May '15, so I'm actually fine with it. If we sell now, we'll have to move into an apartment until next May. I'm not exactly looking forward to a double move. :mellow:

K's Kreations Coffee & Cookies ~ Thanks to a sweet CF friend [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Tiffany's Strawberry Jam Chunks w/ Cake Batter Ice Cream

CCCC Neopolitan with Sprinkles

Have a good day!

Just started melting LOL Cherry Coconut. I'm not sure I like cherry scents but giving this a try.

Aria-Laundry day today too.

Biolaeagles- when I renovated I packed up my entire house which was like moving. I got rid of so much clutter and it felt great! We don't realize how much excess we accumulate. I still haven't found my wedding pictures though. Saw them before the renovation and now they are missing. Hope we find them.

Oh no! I hope you find them soon! I know what you mean about realizing how much junk we have- crazy! We have made two Goodwill trips already.th_shewiggle.gif

Honeybear, I hope you get some "lookers" soon! th_c032.gif

Today I'm melting Tiffany's Fluffy Mallow w/ Ultimate Donut from a sweet CF pal and CFTKR's Harvest Danish. th_slider_flirt.gif

Yikes, Michele! I hope you track down your wedding photos soon [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Maggie, the new colors sound lovely! Pink undertones bring so much cozy warmth to a room.

Tonight I have a sandalwood candle from Target burning in the living room and B&BW Summertime S'mores in the bedroom.

Hi ladies! Tonight I took DS # 1 for a mommy and son date to Yogurtland. It's very rare that we don't have DS # 2 with us! DS # 1 was so excited, he kept on saying, "yummmm!" and "oh boy!" loudly in Yogurtland, haha.th_c032.gif

Tonight I'm melting Spearmint & Sugar Milk from SMT. This one is good, but is a lot lighter than I thought it'd be.