The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Slice of Summer Scents

Good Morning All.

Starting my day with a coffee scent....Sugar Rush by TTT...coconut, almond, orange,chocolate, espresso and marshmallow. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Have a good one. :)

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Geez...got here in the nick of time...it's almost noon here! :D

Sweet, Momma kitty will be our new resident...if she stays. She gets spayed next week, and she keeps looking out the window like she wants to make a break for it.

Debra - Maybe having her spayed will curb her desire to roam - I hope so! [smilie=yes] Have your other kitty residents accepted her into the house - no squabbling?

DS#2 comes home from Boy Scout summer camp tomorrow! I've missed him!!!!!

Aria - Glad he'll be home... I'll bet he had a lotta fun! :sFun_mango:

It was 100 when I got home from work this evening, and the a/c has barely stopped. I might just eat a cucumber for dinner.

Rivercat - Wow...that's really hot! [smilie=th_th1ptgno] I think cucumbers for dinner sounds good. [smilie=th_pardon] I have a plate of those and fresh juicy tomatoes for dinner in the hot summer weather sometimes, too.

no presents this morning! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

MaggieMae - :thyay: - good news! I hope the only presents she's giving U are puppy kisses - those are the good kind we want!

Susan - Thinking 'bout U, prayers for a good report! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

I'm melting CFOW's Magic Cuppa Coffee from a CF pal (TY!) - mostly smelling the bakery 2 it, not much of a coffee sniff 4 me, but bakery sniffs are always a good thing! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

The Christmas scents were fun for a couple days. Currently it's YC Simply Home vanilla honey.

My daughter comes home from France on Tuesday. I have not seen her in 7 months. She will be home until September 9.

Dabba, I'm so glad your daughter is returning- seven months is a long time!!ohmy.gif

Today is a full day! First, I'm taking DS # 1 to a pool bday party, then our whole family is going to a farewell parties for both of my SILs who are moving out of state. I think DS # 1 is more excited about the pool party, lol.th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Berry Sweet Cakes from Nene's and a blend of CFTKR's Coffee Bean from a CF friend and Vanilla Cookie Crunch from BH&G. th_smilies-2.gif

Dabba. - Glad your DD is returprning home. Seven months is a long time.

Bioeagles-enjoy your day! Sounds fun.

Melting HHS Cookies & Cream. It's good but not that strong.

Hi everyone. Melting today: Bahama Breeze by YC. It's been a very long week. I had to have 2 test done yesterday. I don't have breast cancer. [smilie=th_aa20] Next week I have a bone scan done.

Dabba - I remember when U posted in December your DD was leaving for France - didn't realize she'd be gone this long! So glad she'll be home soon! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Susan - That's the BEST [smilie=th_blij81] !! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting FP's Apple Butter Caramel Bread. Some apple scents are a little 2 strong 4 me (go figure :lol: ) when they're first melting, but now that's it's been melting a while I can smell the bread & caramel...it's a good 'un!

Congrats, cookie!!! [smilie=th_snoopy] Here's hoping the bone scan goes well, too.

MaggieMae, hooray for no presents today! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

It's a little bit cooler today, thank goodness! Got my errands done early and spent the day inside with the a/c reading and watching mommy & daddy sparrow bringing food to their little guy who's hiding under my rose bush on the patio. I'm glad I spotted him under there before watering this morning!

Melted ScentSationals Ginger Peach all day and just swapped it out for B&BW Coconut Leaves in the living room and Sun Tan in the bedroom.

Have been out of town so haven't posted. Stopped thru Kansas City and stopped and bought votives at 5b & co candles. On my goodness. So strong???????? I am loving them. Actually stopping on way home to get more!!! Burning Rain Drops tonite????

Susan.... [smilie=th_slider_hi5] Hooray! I am so glad the news is good!! Still praying for good news with the bone scan.

Dabba.... [smilie=th_c2e41937] Hooray for your DD coming home! Seven months is such a long time!

Rivercat....oh, how cute! [smilie=th_smilies-2] I love watching the birds....so soothing and relaxing.

Becky.....Yay for you! Glad you got to stop into 5b & Co and that you are liking their waxies. Good to know for future purchases.

Last night I tried Hidden Hollar Smile on Me...it was nice and pretty strong but I was supposed to wait even longer...I think I will for the rest.

Today it's...

Dairy-Aire Orange Cream Soda

Homemade Banana Peach Colada Cake from a CF pal...yum....thanks!!

S & S Peach Strawberry Cream Cake from a CF pal....thanks! Another yum.

Have a good one! :)

th_Hello_.gif

Susan, that's great news!! th_yay.gif What a relief!

Becky, it sounds like you had a nice trip- any trip that you come home with wax is a good one!th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Today I'm out all day celebrating a friend's 30th birthday. We are going to see a ballet, then bring her back for a surprise party at her house (I'm the decoy taking her out for the day!).

Today I'm melting a homemade Lemon Sugar Zucchini Bread and Strawberry & Blueberry Bread.th_slider_flirt.gif

Have been out of town so haven't posted. Stopped thru Kansas City and stopped and bought votives at 5b & co candles. On my goodness. So strong???????? I am loving them.

Becky - Glad to hear you're impressed with their votives! :) What scents R U trying?

Today I'm out all day celebrating a friend's 30th birthday. We are going to see a ballet, then bring her back for a surprise party at her house (I'm the decoy taking her out for the day!).

Biolaeagles - Sounds like you've got this covert operation down to a T :D ... have fun!

I'm melting Laurabee's Front Porch Sittin from a CF pal.[smilie=th_teks0311] It's her own blend - 'A tall glass of lemonade, fresh green grass, and a hint of watermelon' - and it's [smilie=th_cc15] !! It's getting dark, looking like rain & we've got a tornado watch on until 9pm....one of the things I really don't like about summer. dry.gif

[smilie=th_e16] , CF friends!

That's great news, Susan!! So happy for you! [smilie=yes]

Dabba ~ Yay, for your DD coming home! OMG, 7 months would seem like an eternity to me to not see one of my girls! [smilie=th_fear8]

Bioleagles ~ What a fun day you have planned. It's so nice that you get out and do your own thing as much as possible. Good for you! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Geez...this car hunting process is exhausting and frustrating since we aren't having any luck. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] DH leaves early in the morning and then I'll be on my own again in my search. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Hay Creek She's the Devil/Cotton Candy ~ A gift from a sweet CF friend that I just found in my mailbox a little while ago. [smilie=th_teks0311]

UTC Pink Chiffon Cake

FussAss McGee Night Owl

CCCC Berry Mimosa ~ This is so nice and sure has some longevity!

We're having storms here, too, Sweet! I don't like it one bit.

I'm melting Laurabee's Front Porch Sittin from a CF pal.[smilie=th_teks0311] It's her own blend - 'A tall glass of lemonade, fresh green grass, and a hint of watermelon' - and it's [smilie=th_cc15] !!

That one sounds amazing!

Geez...this car hunting process is exhausting and frustrating since we aren't having any luck. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] DH leaves early in the morning and then I'll be on my own again in my search. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Yuck, honeybear. I loathe car shopping--everyone seems so untrustworthy :(

Had some drama with the baby sparrow today when a harrier hawk actually swooped down onto my patio and perched on the rose barrel where he's hiding! Luckily I was in the living room and he flew off when I ran over to the sliding door. We have lots of hawks around with all the open grassland but I've never seen one fly down into the apartment patios before [smilie=th_cha60]

Tonight burning B&BW Watermelon Lemonade and Summertime S'mores.

Tonights melts...

CFTKR ~ Butter Brickle Little Bites...OMG! So good!!!!!drool.gif

TSC ~ Summer Taffy (I think that's what it is...too lazy to go look at the wrapper...lol)...this is really fruity and fairly strong. It was a lovely chunky wax melt sent to me by a pal on CF. icon_thankyou.gif

Susan, great news! So happy for you! 33063.gif

sweet, you're getting the same weather as we are here...plus it has cooled of quite a bit. Sure doesn't feel like July!!!! Our pool is not getting much use this summer.

Maggie, are you all finished painting girl?

Rivercat, hope it cools down a bit for you!

honeybear, hope you have some luck on your car hunt soon!

biolaeagle, sounds like you had a great weekend!

becky, told ya 5B had some good votives! I haven't ordered any in a while...like at least a few years. Now I got the itch!

Anyone watch the show "Mountain Men" on the History channel? DS#2 and I are addicted to it...fascinating how these guys live! Talk about a tough life.

Speaking of DS....he had an absolute wonderful week of camping with the Scouts. Bless his heart. He earned his Firem'n Chit which means he can carry matches and start campfires and his Totin' Chip which means he can carry and use a pocketknife, ax and saw. He also finished some more requirements for his next rank and some merit badge requirements as well. They keep them busy at camp!!!!! I'm hoping he has great memories of his experience in Scouting. Lifeime memories.

Anyhow, hope everyone has a great night! watermelon-1.gif

Good Morning Everyone!

This morning I am melting. HHS Grandma's Vanilla Bean Noel. Smells good. We has a very loud thunderstorm this morning. It woke me up and I couldn't go back to sleep. I'm up early.

DH is on vacation this week so we are spending it at the beach. Looks like it's going to be a cloudy day.

Morning...

Biolaeagles...sounds like a fun day! I hope she was surprised! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Sweet...tornados? [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] That's scary!! I hope you are ok.

Honeybear... Good luck on the car search! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Rivercat....Poor little Sparrow!! I'm glad you were there to stop that hawk!! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Aria...Nope, still painting. The girls want to stencil on one wall and I've got to do the window trim. I have one more big room to do but I think I'm putting that off for a couple weeks. My hands are swollen at this point. :(

Congrats to your DS!! [smilie=th_c2e41937] It sounds like a great experience....he should be proud!!!

Late last night it was Kissing Booth's Peppermint Flurry....wonderful but already gone. Will have to change the scents after my walk.

Have a good one! :)

Good Morning [smilie=th_sml29]

Ouch, Maggie! [smilie=th_empathy] Your hands are swollen?? That doesn't sound good at all. Sounds like you'll have no choice but to take a well-deserved break. Painting is hard work!

Aria ~ Congratulations to your DS! :sHa_woot:

Rivercat~ Glad you were able to save the baby sparrow.

I took DH to the airport early this morning and he almost missed his flight because he thought it was a half hour earlier. Phew! Glad he didn't. When I got home, I was lucky enough to catch a CFTKR opening. I had all but given up. Too bad I literally had only about 5 minutes before she closed again.

Even though I only got a small order in, I am excited! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

CFTKR Raspberry Coconut Cake ~ my last one that I could FINALLY melt because I have more on the way [smilie=th_ahaaha]

UTC Sugar Beans ~ A RAOW from a sweet CF pal [smilie=thank_you]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Score Honeybear!! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] glad you managed to grab some CFTKR goodies! And glad your hubby made his flight too! LOL, I'll take your advice about the painting.

Finally changed up the scents to VCS Sunny Side of the Street....delicious lemon custard, cake and coconut cream.... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Definite reorder!! Hope I can snag some next time she opens.

I wish I could get more of that KB Peppermint Flurry....it was supposed to be marshmallow peppermint but it seemed to have something else and it was fantastic.

:)

Honeybear and Sweet, stay safe from those storms! Also, good going on the CFTKR opening, Honeybear!!th_slider_hi5.gif

Rivercat, your story with the hawk is crazy! I'm glad the baby sparrow is okay.th_yellow5.gif

Aria, it sounds like your DS is having tons of fun!

Candlelove, have fun at the beach!th_WE1summer013.gif

Today I'm melting Ginger Noel Cookies from CCCC and Honey Pear Cider from Can-Do. It is a busy day with packing for us. Packing makes me crazy! So many boxes, and the kids keep throwing out stuff we set aside to pack- ahhh! th_shout.gif

Rivercat - Wow...that was some bold hawk coming onto your patio! :o I'm glad U were able to thwart it's next meal. :( I've heard hawks won't mess with crows...I wonder if U could put out some sort of crow cut-out or figurine to help scare it away.

Honeybear - Glad U could snag some of Carol's waxies! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I'm melting FP's Funnel Cake Bread...I like most of their bread scents & this is good, too! :sHa_okay: The bad storms missed us last nite thank goodness. It ushered in cooler air....didn't quite make it to 70 degrees today and going to the upper 40's tonite. You're right Aria - not a lot of good pool weather here either. [smilie=th_pardon]

Rivercat, I love watching the hawks around here...until I stop and think about them looking for dinner. I am glad your baby stayed safe!

Tonight is BRH - Maple Buttercream. Trying hard, but it is not my kind of scent! <_>