The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Slice of Summer Scents

Good morning ladies! Well, we signed to rent a beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bath house in Orange County. We move in 30 days, so we have lots to do! I'm dreading packing while taking care of the kiddos, and packing up my wax stash, ahh!help.gif

Sweet, I'm so glad to see you back on again!th_dancing_smile.gif

Maggie, that sounds awful!!! I'm hoping your doggy feels better soon.th_huganimal.gif

Today I'm melting Whipped Honey Graham Vanilla Latte from HHS and Sugar Cookies from SMT. th_smilies-2.gif

Susan...you will continue to be in my prayers for good health and good news! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Biolaeagles....Congratulations on your new home!! [smilie=th_CONGRA34] I remember moving with little ones...it's tough but it will be worth it in the end!! Maybe you can do most of it at night.

Still melting Laurabee's....love this scent.

MaggieMae - Aww....poor Daisy - hope she's feeling lots better! [smilie=th_huganimal]

Susan - Keeping U in my prayers 4 a good report! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Biolaeagle - How exciting! [smilie=th_c2e41937] Packing is tedious, but there's no way around it. Unpacking and placing your treasures in new spaces will be much more exciting. Some extra bedrooms....sounds like a good place for your wax stash! [smilie=th_c61]

I'm melting ScenSationals Oatmeal Cookie - very good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Just wanted to update that Janet emailed today that my package is on the way. She is one o my favorite vendors, and I was just concerned that I had not herd from her.

Also I will be melting Christmas scents on Thursday and Friday for Christmas in July.

Good news on your order, Dabba!

It is almost time for the kittens to go to their homes. This is going to be very hard!

Tonight it is an Illuminations Candle ('Member those?) since it is in the 70's outside.

Thanks Sweet...she seems ok otherwise. I hope I don't find any surprises tomorrow morning. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Yay Dabba! HHS delivery day is always a good one!! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

It's SSW Pecan Twirl Muffins

SSW Cookie Dough Crumble

Happy Hippy Swinging Blue Jeans

Everything is melting nice and strong!!

Goodnight.

Good Morning. [smilie=th_blij51]

Three rooms painted and one (or two) to go. Boy, my muscles are killing me. Hadda back out of my morning walk cause I couldn't move. Plus, Daisy left me another present. [smilie=th_shout]

It's Hay Creek today....Pumpkin Pecan Waffle Sugar Cookie Dough....smells wonderful but her wax is sooooo soft!

Have a good one. :)

Good morning, ladies!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Sweet, I've been packing up my waxies, and it's crazy how much I have! DH said his office has to be a scent-free zone since I burn in the rooms downstairs.th_pardon.gifth_thlaughter.gif

Maggie, I hope you get to rest today after your long day of painting yesterday!th_WE1summer013.gif

Dabba, I'm glad Janet got back to you. I LOVE HHS! Also, I LOVE Christmas in July.th_smilies-2.gif

Debra, I'm sorry the kitties have to go!th_empathy.gif

Today I'm melting Honeydew Pear & Pina Colada from SGA and Honeydew Melon/Cotton Candy/Whipped Cream from SMT. cloud_9.gif

I will be melting Christmas scents on Thursday and Friday for Christmas in July.

Dabba - Good idea! I'm planning on going w/a Christmas scent tomorrow, too! [smilie=yes]

It is almost time for the kittens to go to their homes. This is going to be very hard!

Tonight it is an Illuminations Candle ('Member those?) since it is in the 70's outside.

Debra - I know it'll be kinda sad, but I'm glad they all got good homes! Your house will seem extra quiet for a few days, too. I bet your older kittie residents won't be one bit sad, tho. :) What about the mama....will she be staying with you now?

I still have an Illuminations candle too...they had the BEST eggnog scent!:wub:

Three rooms painted and one (or two) to go. Boy, my muscles are killing me. Hadda back out of my morning walk cause I couldn't move. Plus, Daisy left me another present. [smilie=th_shout]

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_1_bigone110] You're a painting machine! Did U take a nice soaking bath after all that painting yesterday? Ut oh....Miss Daisy...NO more prezzies for mama [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000 ....that'll get ya in the dog house!

I'm melting Tiffany Candles ZB Marshmallow Sugar Cookie from a CF pal (TY!) - yummy & I can smell each of those scents! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

biolaeagles, glad you found a house! Good luck moving with the littles. I remember those days; once when they were 2 and 3 months and then again when they were 3 and 1. :wacko:

Maggie, I hope your pup feels better soon! [smilie=th_sad-1]

DH has been in Rhode Isand all week on business. He comes home tomorrow night and I'm so happy! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Melting Simple Apricot from Scentsy.

Sweet, Momma kitty will be our new resident...if she stays. She gets spayed next week, and she keeps looking out the window like she wants to make a break for it. I don't know how long she was on her own, so hopefully she thinks regular meals are a good thing. [smilie=th_c032]

Ugh Maggie - I think really soft wax is sooo annoying to clean out.

Tonight is an old OOB - Newman Lake, Balsam Spice

Hi there....

Melting FP Strawberry Sticky Buns, Can-Do Vanilla Bean Noel and S&S Caramel Praline ZB

sweet, glad to see ya back!91.gif

Maggie, Good Grief, that's a lot of painting!chores043.gif Hope Daisy doesn't keep leaving you presents! tapfoot.gif

Speaking of pets, my "house" kitty, Tiger, has been liking going out in the yard with me while I garden and has caught 3 field mice (beyond our yard is a corn field) in the last week and a half! He brings them over to me! icon_eek.gif Once they stop moving, he loses interest and just leaves 'em there.icon_eek.gif Gee thanks Tiger... Gross.

biolaeagles, wwinesmiley2.gif Congrats on the upcoming move! Bummer you have to pack up the waxies!

dabba, hope you're enjoying your HHS goodies!

debra, I remember when I was a little girl and my dog had puppies. I was always broken hearted to see them leave one by one. 3d6b7c52.gif It's hard not to get attached to them when they're so little and cute!

Heading off to bed soon. catbed.gif

Thanks everyone regarding my "stinky" Daisy!! [smilie=th_teks0311] I'm hoping tomorrow will be a new kind of morning. I was cleaning out my laundry room cabinets today and found one of her old "friends".....it looks like a squirrel with no stuffing. She was so obsessed with it a couple years ago that I washed it and put it away....now she is in her glory once again, but this time she is putting it down a lot. [smilie=th_snoopy]

Yikes Aria...but at least you know he'll be a great "mouser" if any come to visit! [smilie=yes]

Debra...that's great that mama cat will be staying with you. Hopefully, after time she will adjust. [smilie=th_catkiss]

Mpfand....glad your DH is coming home to you! [smilie=th_Kusje-1]

It's Raspberry Crack and Watermelon Coconut Cake from Tara's

And Rose Encrusted Castle...a freebie from VCS...changed this for Serendipity Bliss from TTT.

Night.

Morning all C:

I have Lilac oil in a warmer and Scent Sationals - Honeysuckle nectar going in the tart warmer.

Smells amazing in here!

Good Morning!

It's a Lavender day today...

LSC Lavender Confections...a fav.

CanDo Lavender Poundcake &

SMT Sweet Lavender Marshmallow Cake..both from a CF pal... [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Thanks!

Have a good one. :)

[smilie=th_hello]

Sorry I have been MIA. -_- I've had my out-of-town class up in Taos the past two weekends, DH has been home for a little over a week, been finishing up with the last of my 9 credit hours for the summer, AND actively looking for a car for DD#1. [smilie=th_th1ptgno] She starts a new job on Monday and while we can make it with the girls sharing one vehicle for a little bit, once classes resume on August 18th, she will need her own ride. She's not going to live in the dorm again this year. :)

I've been so busy that I got orders over a week ago from LSC and S&S and I just sniffed S&S yesterday morning for the first time. [smilie=th_thConfus_55] I've yet to open the LSC bags...

SGA Toasted Zucchini Cookies

Sweet Smells & Trinkets You're Late For Tea! ~ ZB/Lemon Curd/BB Cheesecake

S&S Mystery tart ~ thinking this one is Marshmallow and Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream

Homemade Amber Romance

Mpfand ~ Yay, for your DH coming home! [smilie=th_sml29]

Susan ~ Still keeping you in my thoughts [smilie=th_empathy]

Maggie ~ Hope Daisy is done with the presents. We get nice little hairballs from the kitties pretty regularly. [smilie=th_puke]

Biolaeagles ~ Congratulations on the new house and good luck with the move. It will be fun to set up your warmers all over your new place. [smilie=th_snoopy]

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Hi everyone!

Had a busy past few days. Had some girlfriends here. It was so much fun being together.

'Melted LOL Red, White, and Blue Velvet Cake. Today it's BL Lemon Marshmallow Custard.

Hope everyone is enjoying the day! It's gorgeous here!

Dabba, happy Christmas in July!th_ahaaha.gif

Honeybear, it's so good to see you back on the board! You've been quite the busy bee! th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Berry Sweet Cakes from Nene's and a homemade Cherry Chip/Vanilla Butter Fudge tart. th_bb20.gif

Honeybear - Glad 2 C U back! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] It's nice your DD will be home instead of the dorm this fall!

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting CCCC's Christmas Cheer - it's got a holiday name, but could melt this any time of the year...smells sooo good in here! [smilie=th_aa17]

Tonight's melts...

Dairy-Aire ~ Lemon Pizzelle...from a CF pal ty3-1.gif Lovin' it!

Tiffany ~ Coconut Lime Verbena...a favorite

CFTKR ~ Hot Orange Danish...another favorite from Carol

DS#2 comes home from Boy Scout summer camp tomorrow! bliss.gif I've missed him!!!!!

Have a good one .... the weekend is here! thtgif.gif

Happy Friday, all!

Cookie, keeping you in my prayers!

Biolaeagles, congrats on the new house [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I hope the packing isn't too stressful with the little ones!

Honeybear, ooh Taos is beautiful but quite a drive up the mountain! It will be nice to have DD at home :)

It was 100 when I got home from work this evening, and the a/c has barely stopped. I might just eat a cucumber for dinner [smilie=th_dd5] B&BW Lakeside is burning in the living room (out of the a/c draft) and Nene's Mayan Sunset is in the bedroom melter.

[smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol Back Honeybear!! LOL....no presents this morning! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Glad to hear your DD is staying home this year....my DS did the same thing last semester. He'll be home again this year but may need to go back to living on/near campus due to upcoming early morning classes. :(

Aria.... [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] for your DS coming home! It's hard when they leave! :(

Rivercat....yikes...100?!?!? A cucumber for dinner? LOL

Michele...glad you had a great time with your friends. [smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

Same scents as earlier downstairs...they are still going strong. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Changing the upstairs melter to Mermaids Melody by Starlit.