The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Slice of Summer Scents

THank you Maggie! Guys in pain are not fun and grouchy!

Katz,th_200912104451.gif I know what you mean! Hehe.

Sweet, what does that CCCC Paradise tart smell like?th_235F35F32.gif

Maggie and Aria, yes! Boys will be boys, lol.th_roll.gif Poor little brother. th_pardon.gif

In the afternoon I melted BSF's Pink Strawberry Bread and HHS' Toasted Marshmallow, and now I'm burning my favorite Pumpkin Pecan Waffles from B&BW. th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Melting Old Glory's Chubby Hubby this morning @ work...kind of a sugar cookie-ish scent...love it! I am really loving her melts :)

Becky, that scent sounds scrumptious!th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Today I'm melting Toasted Raspberry Coconut Cake from TCC and Frosty's Fudge from CCCC. th_slider_flirt.gif

Tonight I'm really excited to go to Pageant of the Masters (a living art production) with a friend. I've been wanting to go for a few years now, so I'm looking forward to the time passing by today.th_pardon.gifDo any other states have the Pageant of the Masters? I'm not sure if it's just a southern California thing, or if this company travels.

Tonight I'm really excited to go to Pageant of the Masters (a living art production) with a friend. I've been wanting to go for a few years now, so I'm looking forward to the time passing by today.th_pardon.gifDo any other states have the Pageant of the Masters? I'm not sure if it's just a southern California thing, or if this company travels.

Biolaeagles - I've never heard of Pageant of the Masters, so looked it up....nope, it's just in California. Lucky U - sounds fantastic! [smilie=kewl] BTW - CCCC's Paradise is a strong citrus scent, I think it's the same as Spotted Hog's (if you've ever had theirs). I'll be glad to send U some to try - believe me....you'll smell it without even opening the pkg! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

I'm melting ScentSationals Gingerbread House from a CF pal [smilie=The_Hi] - luv this scent no matter what time of the year it is! :wub:

I was thinking the same thing Biolaeagles, re the Cucumber Lettuce.....Rivercat , what do you smell with that one? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Biolaeagles and MaggieMae, it's a sweet (almost floral? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] ), but crisp cucumber scent. IIRC, I ordered it based on a rec here on the board, but can't remember who it was.

B, Pageant of the Masters is so fun! We went a few times when my uncle lived down in the OC :D

Spent the evening with another stray cat that has decided we have a swell bunch of bushes to camp out under. This guy has a cloudy eye, I hope he will let me get close enough to check it out.

Aww, poor thing! He couldn't have found a kinder home in which to seek shelter, though [smilie=th_huganimal]

Katz, I hope DH is feeling better! :o

We went from upper 90's to low 70's in 3 days [smilie=th_th1ptgno] So much more comfortable now! I went beachy tonight with B&BW Tiki Beach and TBG Beach Bum.

Have a good evening!

Thanks Rivercat re that scent....I might get one next time I order just to try. ;)

Biolaeagles....that Pagent of the Masters sounds great! I'd love to see that. Hope you enjoyed it. [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Becky....yep, OGC does have some strong tarts! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Sweet...I love Paradise but when I melted mine I used too much....that's a scent where a little goes a long way! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Spent the day painting the Family room....oh joy....I think I left holidays all over the place but I won't be able to tell till sun up. I hope I don't have a lot of touch ups to do. [smilie=th_cha66]

Earlier it was OPT Girls Gone Wild which I finally switched for OPT Blueberry Coffee Cake & Cream

Upstairs it's Goosecreek Plantation Row

Goodnight.

Biolaeagles - I've never heard of Pageant of the Masters, so looked it up....nope, it's just in California. Lucky U - sounds fantastic! [smilie=kewl] BTW - CCCC's Paradise is a strong citrus scent, I think it's the same as Spotted Hog's (if you've ever had theirs). I'll be glad to send U some to try - believe me....you'll smell it without even opening the pkg! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

I'm melting ScentSationals Gingerbread House from a CF pal [smilie=The_Hi] - luv this scent no matter what time of the year it is! :wub:

Sweet, that Paradise scent sounds great! I'd love to try it.th_FULL_O17.gif

I had a great time at Pageant of the Masters! Unfortunately, the freeway I took to get there was closed and it took me twice the time (two hours) to get home from the event. I got home at 1am...ahh! Southern California has been having tons of freeway renovations for the past couple of years.sAng_explosive.gif

Today I'm melting Caramel Apple Latte from Dessa's today (a gift!) and a friend's homemade Maple Zucchini Bread- yummy! th_slider_flirt.gif

Hi everyone. Melting Water Lily by Bridgewater

Summer Scoop by YC

My MRI was fine, which is good. I am to have another test on tues a CT Scan, which I have to drink 2 bottles of yucky stuff.

My MRI was fine, which is good. I am to have another test on tues a CT Scan, which I have to drink 2 bottles of yucky stuff.

Glad the MRI was fine. Good luck with the CT scan.

Melting CFTKR Palm Island. Didn't care for it at all. Smelled like a man's cologne and very strong. Switched it out to Butterfly Lane Marshmallow Butter Cookie. Delicious! I know this vendor is either OOB or has a new name now.

Burning Holiday Time Pine, it takes a while for the scent to be noticeable but once it starts going it smells very nice. I'm just finishing off the last of my fall winter candles and it seems like fall is right around the corner again. I can already hear the cicadas [smilie=th_roll]

Hi everyone. Melting Water Lily by Bridgewater

Summer Scoop by YC

I'm glad to hear your MRI result were good! th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Spent the day painting the Family room....oh joy....I think I left holidays all over the place but I won't be able to tell till sun up. I hope I don't have a lot of touch ups to do.

MaggieMae - I've never heard that term before...it's funny! :D Wonder why those areas are called holidays? [smilie=th_scratch]

Susan - Glad for the good MRI report! [smilie=snoopy]

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting CCCC's Lemon Smoothie from a CF pal (TY!) - the vanilla with the lemon makes it a little lighter, but it's a good 'un!

Tonight's melts...

SMT ~ Bubblegum & Cotton Candy...delish

HHS ~ Pink Noel Cake Batter Ice Cream...not a huge Pink Sugar fan, but love it blended with bakery!

Upstairs I have UTC Cashmere & Silk melting...really lovely scent!

Have a good evening! bf-goodnightfackelsmiley.gif

Candlelove, I hope the CT scan goes well, too!

Burning B&BW Watermelon Lemonade in the living room, and remelting the TBG Beach Bum in the bedroom since it was still super strong when I turned it off last night.

Yay, it's Friday! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Susan, glad the MRI results were good! Good luck with the CT...still praying for ya!

Michele, I thought Butterfly Lane went OOB but if you have any info on her re opening under a new name, please share!! I love her stuff and have missed buying since she became so popular.

Sweet, I'm not sure why they call them "holidays" but my mom always called them that and as a kid I thought it was because that's where the paint took a vacation. LOL [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Tried some TTT Pineapple Tomato Leaf but it was weird. Wish I had some plain old tomato leaf.

Now it's SGA Iced Lemon Cookies and

CFTKR Mango & Mandarine from a CF pal. [smilie=thank_you]

Goodnight.

Susan, glad to hear about the good MRI results!

My nephew is here on leave visiting. We're having a pool party/bbq here later today. I need to get busy and start the food prep. Melting Pineapple Sorbet and Havana Cabana, both from Scentsy. Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

Maggie, Scentsy has a scent called 'Tomato Vine'. It smells exactly like a tomato plant in a garden! I remember that smell well! Growing up we always had a garden with several tomato plants and my job was to pick the bugs off of them. Ew....

Mpfand...thank you for the reco....looking into it!! ;)

It's gifties from a CF pal....

Toasty Caramel Buns & Coffee

Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Caramel Latte Zucchini Bread

Oh my.....

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Thanks!!!

Melting another great one from Butterfly Lane Scents.-Orange Chiffon Cake. These are about 3 years old and still have a strong throw. Did a little research but the site was closed. However in someone's youtube video they mentioned that the site might reopen soon. Hope so !

Susan, glad to hear about the good MRI results!

My nephew is here on leave visiting. We're having a pool party/bbq here later today. I need to get busy and start the food prep. Melting Pineapple Sorbet and Havana Cabana, both from Scentsy. Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

Sounds like a lot of fun, mpfand!

Today DH and I looked at some houses to rent- we are looking to upgrade and be closer to friends and family as well. Now that DH is working from home full-time, we have that option! It's exciting.th_FULL_O17.gif

Today I'm melting Burnt Sugared Zucchini from UTC and Pastry Shop/Brewed Coffee from PP&S.th_slider_flirt.gif

Tonights melt is from Beezy ~ Circus Concession.

So, so, so good! I highly recommend John's wax. Everything I've melted so far has been tremendous...good throw, long-lasting and just incredible yummy scents. Has anyone else melted Beezy?