The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Slice of Summer Scents

Very hot day today and humid which is weird for us. Thankfully tomorrow is supposed to cool down by a good 10 degrees. [smilie=th_dd5]

Melting Nene's Cucumber Lettuce (so refreshing) and burning YC Storm Watch in the bedroom.

Maggie, the name Dairy Aire is a good one! Makes me giggle! [smilie=th_cc8]

Tonight is Honey Blossom - YC. Or what is left of it...I pushed it down to help it melt and it rebounded up and sloshed all over the black tile it was sitting on. [smilie=th_gif]

Argh Debra....that stinks! I hate when wax gets all over!! [smilie=th_pullhair] I hope it wasn't a big mess!!

I love the name Dairy-Aire too....and they melt great! ;)

Rivercat....hope those temps do cool down a bit for ya. [smilie=th_aa17]

Forgot I promised to melt more KA's so I'll melt that tomorrow. Tonight has been....

Homemade tarts from two talented ladies...

Pear Vanilla Mallow Cake

Minty Honeydew Strawberry

Honeydew Pear & Peach

[smilie=th_00000020] Thanks!!

Goodnight. [smilie=th_blij12]

[Rivercat, that Nene's tart sounds interesting!th_i-m_so_happy.gif

I am relaxing with a glass of wine and burning Fruit Punch from TCC- her candles throw really well! th_slider_flirt.gif

I was thinking the same thing Biolaeagles, re the Cucumber Lettuce.....Rivercat , what do you smell with that one? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

This morning it's another go at Kimrie Anne's....this is another light pick for me but most of them are at the bottom of the box.(I think I just blended light scents. I will have to definitely try again with stronger picks.)

Pear Pleasure ICSB Twinkies

And from Dairy-Aire Lemon Pizzelle

I have to say I am really pleased with a lot of my "new to me" company purchases!!!

Have a good one. :)

I was thinking the same thing Biolaeagles, re the Cucumber Lettuce.....Rivercat , what do you smell with that one? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

This morning it's another go at Kimrie Anne's....this is another light pick for me but most of them are at the bottom of the box.(I think I just blended light scents. I will have to definitely try again with stronger picks.)

Pear Pleasure ICSB Twinkies

And from Dairy-Aire Lemon Pizzelle

I have to say I am really pleased with a lot of my "new to me" company purchases!!!

On facebook they have this monthly order @ Kimrie Anns where the people that are interested pick scent blends. then the best 4 ones are picked and Kim puts a surprise one in. 25.00 total with the shipping. I did that. The four scents that were chosen were Boo Berry Marwshmallow Twinkies, blueberry Birthday Cake Strawberry, Maple Brown Sugar Toasted Marshmellow Twinkies, and Ice Cream Scoop Bread Cake Bake Toasted marshmellow. I came up with the last 2 scent mixes :) I hope i like the first 2. Not big fan of blueberry, strawberry...we will see. Then she sends one of her choice. I hope I like them :)

Hi, girls! :)

Well, DS#1 decided to make brownies last night to try out our newly repaired oven. :angry: Would you believe the bottom one still doesn't work $350 later??!! ARGH!!! It was such a PITA for these guys to get that double oven back into the wall cabinet and now they have to come back??!! Not to mention the fact that they made a huge mess all over my floor with their dirty boots. :(

Breathe, breathe, breathe...that's what I keep telling myself.

Expecting a S&S order today or tomorrow, so melting a few that I have more of coming in. [smilie=th_giggle] Does anyone else do that, or am I just weird. [smilie=th_foolish1]

S&S Latte & Sugar Cookies, Apple Crisp Ice Cream, and Lavender Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

Shayz Minty Pink

Hope everyone's having a good week so far.

Good luck with yours Becky! Although so far mine are on the light side I'm not giving up yet. I'm gonna place an order for stronger more cinnamon scents and see what happens. She's a sweetheart and has quick shipping so I want to give it another go. I'm also gonna let the rest of mine cure longer.

Omg, Honeybear!! [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] Maybe they loosened or broke something jamming it back into the wall. Those double ovens are tough to fit. I know what you mean about the mess left behind...I always sooooo appreciate the guys that clean up after themselves....that goes for the ones that live in the house too! [smilie=th_pardon]

Upstairs is a giftie from a CF pal....Pink Sugar by SMT.....thanks! Always a keeper!

Good afternoon, everyone! I'm melting a blend of Granny's Almond Raspberry/ HHS' Waffle Cone in one warmer, then Buttery Blueberry Cake from SI in another; I really like SI's blueberry scents! th_slider_flirt.gif

Expecting a S&S order today or tomorrow, so melting a few that I have more of coming in. [smilie=th_giggle] Does anyone else do that, or am I just weird. [smilie=th_foolish1]

Honeybear - Sometimes I do the same thing if I only have 1 of a scent I *really* like.....I save it until I know more is on the way. [smilie=th_pardon] I hope it's a quick fix for your oven & they do it for free since they didn't do it quite right the 1st time. [smilie=yes]

I'm melting CCCC's Paradise....soooo good! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Spent the evening with another stray cat that has decided we have a swell bunch of bushes to camp out under. This guy has a cloudy eye, I hope he will let me get close enough to check it out. Meanwhile, the kittens are 6 weeks old and are little terrors! But I say that with love! ;) I will miss them once they have their new homes.

Tonight is BRH - Early Sunrise type.

Starting out the day with...

Waxie Lady ~ Lemon Glazed Sugar Cookies downstairs

FP ~ Wild Mountain Honey upstairs

DH got home Monday so it's been nice having him around although his sleep/wake schedule is all out of whack. He has to leave again early Friday morning for 16 days.

Cloudy here right now and quite cool! Hope it clears up and gets warmer!

Good Morning

It's UTC Peppermint Coconut Bread this morning....odd but good!

Debra....those kitties sound so cute but when they're in a group they're a bunch of hoodlums!! [smilie=th_giggle] I hope the newest arrival is ok.

Aria....that's gotta be tough with the sleep schedules and him leaving so soon. [smilie=th_empathy]

Good Morning!!

I've been absent again..th_cha60.gif DS had surgery to remove a second pilonidal cyst from his- well.....buttcrack. We caught this one much sooner than the first one a year and a half ago...They are so very painful and I hope that they do not reoccur again.

I have been melting some great scents. I got my first order from Beezy Tarts and I am melting Lavender Mint...It is super strong and the throw has been great. Some other recent melts are :Sugar & Spice: Rainbow Sherbet, Apple Orange Blossom Sweet Pea, Ghost Munch, Sugar Cookie Dough Bread, Fresh Cut Grass. LSC-Caramel Layered Torte,Tres Leches Bread, Lemon Custrad Cookies. TDC-WItches Brew, Sweetgrass and Cedar,Peace, Love & Patchouli, Pixie, Dust. The Bathing Garden-Midway Bites.

We are having some great weather here, so I plan to get out and walk this afternoon. Wishing you all a great day!

Good morning, everyone! Today has been a crazy morning with DS # 1 dumping part of his milk on DS # 2's head...ahhh!th_roll.gif

Debra, it sounds like you're having fun with those cute kittens!yes.gif

Katz, I'm glad the cyst was caught and removed! th_i-m_so_happy.gifWhat a pain in the butt!wink.gif

Today I'm melting SMT's Coconut Creme Latte in all melters. th_LOVE.gif

Hey friends!001aw.gif

Afternoon melts...

FP ~ Banana Bubblegum & Rainbow Sherbet

SMT ~ Cotton Candy Bubblegum

Hay Creek ~ Loopy Poundcake

The FP Wild Mountain Honey that I had going this morning was NOT for me at all. It's a super sweet floral and gets a lot of raves. That was the main reason I ordered....I got sucked into the hype....lol.

biolaeagles, did you take any pics of the milk incident? 2lb2qlf.gif Would be funny to see later when they're older!

katz, hope your DS is recovering quick from the surgery...ouch!

Maggie, I love the combination of coconut and mint. I think Can-Do used to have Coco-Mint Frost and I loved it.

Debra - Sounds like word is out about your house in the kitty newsletter (yes...kitties can read! :tongue: ). Is the new stray a kitten or full grown?

Aria - Glad to hear your DH is home....at least for a while! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: It's cool here today, too....feels like a preview of fall!

Katz - Yeouch! [smilie=th_sad-1] Hope your DS is feeling better soon!

I'm remelting CCCC's Paradise...this is a wonderfully strong scent & it usually lasts for 2 evenings it's so strong. [smilie=th_sign0162]

Biolaeagles.... Oh dear...milk on the head? That's brothers!! [smilie=th_friends]

Aria...I loved that Coco Mint Frost!! I completely forgot about that!! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Tonight it's Wilma's...

Blueberry Dipity Lime

A bit too tart for me....next time I'll try it without the lime.

Now it's FP What Kids Love Sugar Cookies

Sweet - this cat is older, hard to say how old, looks like it has been through some challenges.

Katz, healing wishes!

Tonight is YC Summer Wish.