The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Slice of Summer Scents

Good morning, ladies! Today DH and I are having a relaxed day, with me going to a baby shower later on in the evening.th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Maggie, I hope that Kimrie Anne loaf throws for you! sad.gif

Today I'm melting SMT tarts: Strawberry Pretzel Dessert and Strawberry Jam/Sticky Marshmallow/Cotton Candy Bliss.th_prod_107_1676.gif

Thanks Biolaeagles.....it's doing better....I can smell it as I walk around my house but it's on the lighter side. Could be the particular scents I chose...I'm sure Fallish scents would do better....but this blend is really very nice! I can pick out each scent except the pie crust. I'm still feeling good about it...will have to test another one to be sure. ;)

Enjoy your relaxing day and baby shower!

Sweet, your "moonshine" tart made be giggle. :sSig_heeheehee: That auto-correct drives me crazy!! :sSig_aaarggh:

Changed my upstairs melter to homemade Cactus & Sea Salt from a CF pal...this scent I LOVE!! Thanks! :sHa_okay:

The WWS Bora Bora did excellent!

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Hi ladies. Melting today: By the beach by Time & Again. The MRI went ok last night, they gave me ear phones to listen to some music, I also keept my eyes closed, lol. I won't known the results until Friday, the 18th. Thanks again.

Good luck with your results, Susan!

I'm in Taos, NM for the weekend for a class staying in the stinkiest of hotel rooms. ????

I brought some Partylite Tamboti Safari votives and Pumpkin Apple Cider tea lights, but I decided to run to Walmart and get a warmer, even though I have a zillion at home. ????. Also got some BH&G Vanilla Sugar Cookie melts to go in it. I sparked that puppy up and came down here to the hotel bar to have a glass of wine. Sure hope it smells better in there when I get back!

Susan....I'm glad you got through it and it's done. Still praying for good news!

Great idea Honeybear!! Hope it works! [smilie=yes]

Changed up the melters...

Beads and Scents Luci's Lollipops...didn't realize this was more of a winters scent...only read the name and popped it in but it's toffee apple....still delish. :sHa_okay:

HHS Orange Chiffon ICSB from a CF pal....yummy. Thanks! :toppoints:

Sweet, your "moonshine" tart made be giggle. :sSig_heeheehee: That auto-correct drives me crazy!! :sSig_aaarggh:

MaggieMae - That's so funny![smilie=th_f5a39fcb] Don't know if it was auto-correct, tho.....maybe that's what I typed! [smilie=th_foolish1] Whatev...it's too funny to go back & edit & I'll leave it. Wonder how many people will read it and search FP for a moonshine waxie scent....:lol:

Honeybear - Euwwe...stinky hotel rooms are....stinky! [smilie=th_stink] Hope your waxies help make it nicer for you and you enjoy your class! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

I'm melting an unknown vendors Gourmet Cookie Zucchini Bread from a CF pal....deeeelish! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Sweet dreams everyone![smilie=th_goodnight]

I am glad all went well for the MRI, Susan!

HB - How are the Party lite votives these days? I used to have quite a few in the cupboard.

I am not smelling much, I fear my stash is getting too old. Today was YC Dune Grass and DT Creativity.

Good morning, ladies!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Susan, we are all thinking of you and praying your results come back clear!th_aa17.gif

Maggie and Sweet, I LOLed at the moonshine tart, haha!sHa_sarcasticlol.gif

Honeybear, I'm glad you were able to make your room less smelly! th_slider_hi5.gif

Today I'm melting Granma's Vanilla Bean Cookie from HHS and a homemade Blackberry and Lemon Curd ZB tart. th_slider_flirt.gif

Yep...I love that "moonshine" tart, Sweet!! ;)

Whelp, I tried to get in on the CFTKR and the VCS openings. Good grief....there's no movement....it's like the pages are stuck in mud. [smilie=th_confused3]

I put on Laurabee Caribbean Dreams chunk but took it off right away....not my thing. It smelled like alcohol or something weird. Maybe just not what I expected. [smilie=th_cha66]

Changed it for Starlit Glass Slipper

WWS Cotton Candy Cookie Dough

[smilie=th_yahoo]

Hi everyone!

Just had one tart going today-LOL Pink Sugar Jellybean. Really good.

Staying at the beach for the week. My sorority sisters from my college days are coming for a few days. Should be interesting. It's been 35 years.

Looking forward to catching up.

I haven't ordered tarts in ages and can't get over how it's hard to order from lots of vendors these days. What are some good ones with some quick TAT?

Hoping for good MRI results Susan.

Thanks Sweet....but thankfully, I was exiting a highway so I had slowed down when it happened. [smilie=yes]

Yikes, thank goodness! You don't realize how much power steering does til you don't have it [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Debra, I hope the job transition gets easier [smilie=th_empathy]

We took my godson to the beach yesterday for his 13th birthday: 7 boys aged 11-13 :wacko: And then today a bunch of people showed up to watch the World Cup final, so what was supposed to be an easygoing Sunday afternoon turning into a bunch of people wanting snacks :blink:

Enjoying a QUIET evening catching up on the last couple episosdes of Downton Abbey and melting B&BW Lakeside and Sun Tan.

Thanks, Rivercat!

Michele - I hope you have a great time! How fun to see each other after all these years! [smilie=th_fe5b5651]

Tonight's scent is YC - Thunderstorm

Maggie, I tried to get in on the CFTKR opening too; it was the worst experience! The website kept on going down, practically everything was sold out in minutes, then the site was shut down when there still was stock remaining. I ended up being able to get two bags...good grief!angry.gifI give up! th_cha40.gif

Candlelove, some good vendors with quick TAT are Tiffany's Candles, Tara's Candle Cottage, Ava's Country Cupboard (RTS), K's Kreations, Crosscreek Country Candles, and Sugar and Spice (when they are normally open; she's on vacation right now). I hope you have a fun vacation with your sorority sisters!th_WE1summer013.gif

Rivercat, that sounds like a fun, crazy time! I should expect that in the future having two boys! wacko.gifwink.gif

Tonight I'm burning Pumpkin Pecan Waffles from B&BW. th_smilies-2.gif

Good Morning. :)

Candle love...enjoy the time with your friends!! Should be a blast!! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Rivercat....sounds like a hectic day! Hope you got to relax last night. ;)

Debra....hope things settle down for you at work soon. [smilie=th_200912104451]

Biolaeagles....glad you ended up getting two bags!! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

It's a new to me company....Dairy-Aire chunk in Blueberry Pancakes Cake Batter Ice Cream Butter Pecan....awesome!

Have a good one. :)

Michele, enjoy the reunion with your sorority sisters!

Susan, hoping you get good news Friday!

We got home from San Diego yesterday. Saturday was the only full free day we had we headed to Mission Beach and rented a pontoon boat. It was my brother, his wife and kids, my sister and her kids and me and my family. It was a lot of fun! That night we ate at a Mexican restaurant in old town San Diego. It's been a few years since I've been there; I'd forgotten how beautiful it is! Melting Camu Camu and Posy Peach, both from Scentsy.

Good Morning.

Whelp, I couldn't wait any longer so I'm melting my Kimrie Anne's Peach Cilantro Vanilla Smoothie Granny's Pie Crust chunk. I broke the chunk into three pieces and put one in each melter....it's been going for about 15 minutes and is fully melted but I don't smell anything. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] It might still get going so I'll have to wait a bit more to make a decision. Fingers crossed.

Have a lovely Saturday.....twins are having a ton of girls in the pool. [smilie=th_107]

Yikes...I just ordered some of the monthly things she does....I hope I can smell what I am getting!!

Good morning, everyone!th_wave.gif

Candlelove, you're welcome!th_FULL_O17.gif

Maggie, I have heard good reviews about Dairy-Aire! I'm glad your chunk is throwing well for you!th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Mpfand, that sounds like an amazing weekend! I love Old Town San Diego.th_slider_flirt.gif

Today I'm melting Marshmallow Cream Cake from CFTKR and Cinnamon Glazed Donuts from Ava's. th_shewiggle.gif

Yep...I love that "moonshine" tart, Sweet!! ;)

Whelp, I tried to get in on the CFTKR and the VCS openings. Good grief....there's no movement....it's like the pages are stuck in mud. [smilie=th_confused3]

I put on Laurabee Caribbean Dreams chunk but took it off right away....not my thing. It smelled like alcohol or something weird. Maybe just not what I expected. [smilie=th_cha66]

Changed it for Starlit Glass Slipper

WWS Cotton Candy Cookie Dough

[smilie=th_yahoo]

I tried the CFTKR too....NO WAY! I think it was open for 20 min if that....got error messages the whole time. Ridiculous!! I had one bag in cart, but was no way just getting one bag and paying that price for shipping. I think I am done with that 10-15 min opening at CFTKR [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] I've tried last several openings...no more for me!

Debra ~ The Partylite votives are still good as ever. Love the way they burn and I have always gotten good scent throw from them. I'm excited for the new Fall catalogue to come out at the end of the month [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Michele ~ Sounds like a fun time at the beach. Enjoy! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Shayz Wildberry Mousse Zucchini

Homemade Wildberry Scones Noel

The BH&G Sugar Cookie Crunch melts in the new warmer sure did make a difference in that stinky hotel room. Good thing I'm not booked to stay there again this coming weekend when I have to go again. DH will be going with me and we have another place to stay. [smilie=th_cc8]

[smilie=th_we0081] Back Mpfand!! Sounds like a great getaway!! [smilie=th_aa17]

Yikes...I just ordered some of the monthly things she does....I hope I can smell what I am getting!!

Becky, it did better after it was on for a while. I cut 1 chunk into 3 pieces and I could smell it lightly around the entire downstairs for almost 12 hours so it lasted a long time! The strength, however, wasn't there but it could be the scents I chose. I will try another tart today and see how it does. Maybe it needed a longer cure time? Idk.

I'm melting CFTKR's Lemon Pizelle from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you] - lemony gooood! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] I was kinda hoping it wouldn't be since chances of ordering from Carol have become so slim [smilie=th_cry2yw3] but...nope...it's a winner!