The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Slice of Summer Scents

Okay, I thought I posted something yesterday afternoon. Darn! Hate when that happens. [smilie=angry]

LSC Pink Fantasy and Can-Do Lavender Pound Cake ~ Gifts from a sweet CF friend [smilie=thank_you]

YOCC Zucchini Bread

Scentsy Cranberry Mango

S&S Berry Coconut Bundt Cake

Good morning, ladies! th_FULL_O17.gif

Susan, I HATE when stuff like that happens, especially at doctor offices. I've had problems with certain HMOs not getting my husband's new insurance while I was pregnant, and it was a mess. angry.gifI hope everything gets figured out soon and that your MRI goes well on Friday!

Mpfand, enjoy your time in San Diego! It is such a beautiful city.th_shewiggle.gif

Aria, I've been wanting to try that Cake and Ice Cream Zucchini from S&S- yum!

Today I'm melting a homemade Lavender Mallow Bread and will add in another tart soon in the afternoon once I get back from visiting my mom with the boys.th_prod_107_1676.gif

Mpfand - Have a nice time in San Diego - I hear it's lovely! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Susan - Awww geez [smilie=th_sad-1] ....and U were probably all geared up for the test. Keeping U in my prayers.

Just put on CFTKR's Very Berry Twist - hasn't melted yet. Getting a late start so I'm trying a scent I'm not sure about. What do y'all do when your waxie time is only for a few hours [smilie=th_anyminute] ....melt one that isn't a fave....or melt a fave for a little while & remelt it the following day?

I'm sorry your day was a mess Susan....I hope everything goes smoothly for you on Friday.

Mpfand.... [smilie=th_CONGRA34] to your nephew!! What a great feeling he must have to have made it through!! Enjoy your trip! :)

Upstairs is now TBG Chic Summer....very nice.

Downstairs is gonna be

LSC Serendipity Scone

LSC Serendipity Confetti

Wilma's Party Punch sample

Went to the beach today....car broke down.....went back home to get another car and by the time we got to the beach, it was cold and cloudy. Bah. :(

What do y'all do when your waxie time is only for a few hours [smilie=th_anyminute] ....melt one that isn't a fave....or melt a fave for a little while & remelt it the following day?

Usually I melt as usual and just try to keep it on all night. Or if I remember to do it, I'll pick some that smell good and strong but don't last very long.

Tonight's melts...

Upstairs Tiffany Candles - Honey Bunny...really a nice scent...clean and soothing at the same time.

Rest of the house...

Scent Illusion - Bubble Mint...oh my garsh....FAB!

Susan, keeping you in my thoughts for your MRI. wubclub.gif

Maggie, bummer about your beach day...phooey!groan.gif

mpfand, hope you have a nice trip! vacation.gif

sweet, I would usually just melt something I'm in the mood for and remelt the next day if I only got a couple hours of scent.

biolaeagles, surprisingly, the zb is very light in S&S Cake and Ice Cream ZB...I was getting more of the cake and vanilla ice cream. Still yummy, but needed more zb to me.

thkittyhug-1.gif Have a good night!

Thanks Aria....sometimes days are just like that. They'll be other days. :)

Good morning everyone. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

It's LCP Manayava Ice Cream Bread this morning...yummy fruity bread scent. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Have a good one.

[smilie=th_hello]

Maggie ~ Sorry to hear your beach day didn't go as planned.

Susan ~ What a bummer about your MRI. Hope all goes smoothly on Friday. [smilie=th_empathy]

K's Kreations Hanky Panky

TCC Biolage

SGA Cider Lane Red Lipstick

Good afternoon, candle friends!th_wave.gif

Sweet, I'm usually in and out of the house a lot during the day taking the boys to the park, playdates, etc. I end up melting and then re-melting later. th_aa17.gif

Maggie, sorry the beach was cloudy for you.th_sad2hz1.gif

Aria, I like more ZB in my blends too!th_FULL_O17.gif

I'm re-melting Granma's Coconut ZB from HHS and my homemade Lavender Mallow Bread. I'll be switching that up soon! th_shewiggle.gif

Hi candle friends. Melting today: Pineapple Orchid by Eagle Rock Candle Co. Thank you all for the well wishes, I did call the hospital this morn to make sure they have me down for tomorrow night. I have to have my Mom take me due to mecidine that I have to take before hand.

MaggieMae - Hope it's nuthin major that's wrong with your car. :( Keep forgetting to tell U...really like your new siggy! :sHa_okay:

I'm melting Scentsy's Nashi Pear from a CF pal - good fresh fruity scent! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Susan, what a pain! Keeping you in my prayers for tomorrow. I hope it's an open MRI, at least [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

A friend gave me And the Mountains Echoed and I keep reading other stuff instead, but now I'm anxious to get to it!

Burning B&BW Coastal Sun and Watermelon Lemonade.

'night, all!

Thanks Honeybear, Biolaeagles and Sweet!!

Sweet, my power steering went out while I was driving (the GM recall issue) and it's already been fixed but it was scary and I'm just glad one of my "new drivers" weren't behind the wheel!! Thanks re my siggy...I like yours too!! :)

Susan, good luck tomorrow!!

It's a giftie from a CF pal...CCCC Strawberry Zucchini Bread...yummers! I am really loving strawberry scents! Thanks!

TTT Wilberry Scones & Lemon Curd

TTT Pink Teacakes

Goodnight. [smilie=th_offtobed]

Good morning.....back again. ;)

It's a Carrot Cake & Coffee from FP this morning....really strong and decadent. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Upstairs I'm trying a WWS sample in Bora Bora....it's about a month cured so I'll see how it does.

Have a good one. :)

Hi ladies, I'm heading off to the beach with the boys, my parents, and some other extended family. It's the perfect day for the beach today- 82 degrees!th_WE1summer013.gif

Susan, I'm thinking of you today!

I'll be back on later when I can melt in the afternoon! th_prod_107_1676.gif

Sweet, my power steering went out while I was driving (the GM recall issue) and it's already been fixed but it was scary and I'm just glad one of my "new drivers" weren't behind the wheel!!

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_sSig_what] Your power steering went out?!! How scary....and how difficult it must have been to control the car! I agree with U....so glad it didn't happen when one of your DD's was driving and also that U weren't harmed!

Susan - Thinkin 'bout U....smooth sailing thru the MRI tonite! [smilie=yes]

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting Tara's Scentsational Gifts Harvest Moon - luv this scent! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Thanks Sweet....but thankfully, I was exiting a highway so I had slowed down when it happened. [smilie=yes]

Susan, Hoping everything went well for you today!!

The WWS tart is doing great! Very excited to try the others. :)

Changed up the downstairs melters to OPT Melon Berry

[smilie=th_Hello_] It has been awhile since I could visit. There is a merger at work, and this is my brain! :sAng_explosive: I can't remember when I had to learn so many new things!

No time for melting, either. :crysmiley1:

So tonight I am firing up the melters - starting with Apple Vanilla from Dream Tarts.

I just got back from the beach and had a fun time! Unfortunately, being out so late meant the boys conked out in the car and no naps for the rest of the day...wahh!th_sad2hz1.gif

I just added in Amish Sugar Cookies from Wilma's (my blend), and a tart made by a sweet CFer- Strudel Mallow GSC ZB...yummy! th_slider_flirt.gif

Good Morning.

Whelp, I couldn't wait any longer so I'm melting my Kimrie Anne's Peach Cilantro Vanilla Smoothie Granny's Pie Crust chunk. I broke the chunk into three pieces and put one in each melter....it's been going for about 15 minutes and is fully melted but I don't smell anything. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] It might still get going so I'll have to wait a bit more to make a decision. Fingers crossed.

Have a lovely Saturday.....twins are having a ton of girls in the pool. [smilie=th_107]