The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Slice of Summer Scents

Susan, I will keep you in my prayers! I hope you're able to get a good night's rest tonight without worry.th_empathy.gif

Sweet, I LOVE Cinnamon Zucchini Rolls, yum!th_smilies-2.gif

Aria, I read "The Kite Runner" and loved it. I have "A Thousand Splendid Suns" on my Amazon wishlist, haha. I read both Kindle and hard copies of books (usually whichever is cheaper to acquire). Every month Amazon has $1.99 deals, so I check to see if there are any books on my list, or any interesting ones to buy for my Kindle. I hope you like "How the Light Gets In." Her first book in the series is, "Still Life" if you want to read the series in order. I will have to check out the other two series you mentioned too!yes.gif

Tonight I'm melting Red Velvet Cake from My Candle Box gifted by a sweet CF pal. Goodnight, everyone! th_slider_bigsleep.gif

It's yummy homemade gifties from CF pals....

Caramelized Praline Toasted Marshmallow Gourmet Sugar Cookie

Maple Zucchini Bread

And Pumpkin Pecan Waffles type

Smells AMAZING! Thanks!! :)

Goodnight.

koffie1.gif Pass the coffee please!

Two melters going so far...

FP ~ chunky loaf in Happy Birthday which is Caramel Iced Birthday Cake, Cinnamon Buttercream Noel Birthday Cake, Marshmallow Ice Cream Birthday Cake

Nene's ~ Cinnamon Glazed Fritters...the last of a bag of crumbles.

LoveBottleHeartsPop.gif Have a lovely day!

I'm gonna have to write down those books ladies! I'm ALWAYS reading. [smilie=th_200911025310]

It's UTC Lavender Vanilla Sugar Cookie Dough chunk.

Have a good one. :)

Good morning, ladies! It is hard to start off a Monday after a nice, relaxing weekend. I'm taking DS # 2 for his 1 year doctor appointment. I'm hoping he's not affected by the shots at all.th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Yes, Maggie! I think you would love Louise Penny's Inspector Gamache series.th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Aria, that FP loaf sounds amazing!

Today I'm melting Toffee Apple Crunch from PP&S gifted to me by a sweet CF pal, and a mystery apple tart (mainly a mystery because DS # 1 took the lid with the name off of it).th_slider_flirt.gif

[smilie=th_hello]

Biolaeagles ~ Hope DS #2 does well with the shots, but remember, as long as he is on your lap when he gets them, he will fare much better. [smilie=yes]

Shayz Pink Licorice, Vanilla Cola, and Cherry Cola

S&S Funnel Cake & Waffle Cone and Ghost Munch~ the latter a gift from a sweet CF pal YUMMERS! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Felt it was okay to melt since I placed a nice order last night. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Biolaeagles - Hope DS#2 breezes thru the exam & the ouchies are over before he realizes it! [smilie=yes]

I'm melting HHS Pistachio Pudding from a CF pal. [smilie=thank_you] I've been curious about this scent & glad I get to try it ...reminds me of how marzipan smells (kinda almond-y) ....which is good cuz I like it! [smilie=th_yay]

Thanks for the well wishes, ladies! DS # 2 cried, but he recovered pretty quickly. th_i-m_so_happy.gif

I melted Tickle My Fancy from LSC earlier and didn't really like it, so I switched out to Virgina's Secret Recipe from LSC- good!- and Oreo Birthday Cake from SMT-yum! th_slider_flirt.gif

Biolaeagles, I'm glad things went well for your DS at the doctors! Poor little guy....thank goodness it's over quick.

It's Madman With A Box from TTT tonight. For those who like Blue Sugar blends, this is a keeper.

Goodnight.

Another reader here....a Thousand Splendid Suns is amazing!

Recent melts: YC storm watch....this is really strong. Currently midnight pomegranate fro K's Kreations

Good morning, ladies! I'm with you, Aria...I need more coffee this morning!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Dabbadoey, I will have to read that book next! th_dancing_smile.gif

Today I'm melting Berry Strudel Bake and Strawberry Noel Cookies from CCCC gifted by a sweet CF pal. These are both delicious!!th_LOVE.gif

Okay, I was getting ZERO throw from the L3.

Switched to CFTKR Sweet Lemon Gumdrops and not sure about this one...it has an odd undertone to it. Like a weird musky note...may have to switch again.

It's a Daphne's night....

Earlier it was Zombie Zucchini

And now it's Watermelon Honeydew Cotton Candy

Susan, I hope your MRI went well today.

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Starting out the day with ~

S & S Cake and Ice Cream Zucchini...yum, creamy and wonderful

I'm busy packing and getting things ready to leave for San Diego tomorrow. We're going to see our nephew graduate from Marine boot camp on Friday. :sHa_woot: Lots of family will be there. Melting Cucumber Melon from ScentSationals.

Melting today: Vanilla Bean by Time & Again

Yesterday was a very [smilie=th_talktothehand] kind of day. Got to the hospital to do the MRI, they don't have me down for the appt. Insurance company didn't receive the information. Needless to say we have to go to the doctor's office to find out what was going on. They fix it, so on Friday night I will have to back for the MRI.