The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Slice of Summer Scents

It's Mango Tangerine from Country Button Candles...fruity good.

And upstairs Homemade Rosemary Mint Pink Sugar from a talented CF pal....terrific and unique! [smilie=thank_you]

Have a good one. :)

Happy 4th, everyone! We are spending the evening at my parents' house enjoying a BBQ and fireworks. th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Aria, what book are you reading right now? I'm always looking for a good recommendation.

Maggie, I'm glad your husband "liked" your change- haha! That sounds like how my husband responds to any furniture/decorative change I do at home too. That's a bummer that it's going to rain all day for you! My MIL is in PA today and she says it's real rainy too.th_sad-1.gif

Mpfand, the Disney fireworks ARE beautiful! I hope it wasn't too crowded for you; there is always a huge rush to go there in the summertime!th_smiley_emoticons_flucht.gif

Today I'm melting Bear Claws from TCC, Zucchini Strudel Bars from CCCC, and Pink Lavender Supreme in the bathroom from Shayz. I'm trying REAL hard not to get in on every July 4th waxy sale...ahh! th_help.gif

Mpfand, the Disney fireworks ARE beautiful! I hope it wasn't too crowded for you; there is always a huge rush to go there in the summertime!th_smiley_emoticons_flucht.gif

It was crowded, (I think the app I used said it was 86% capacity) but we were able to do everything we wanted too. I think the longest we stood in line was 30 minutes and that was for Space Mountain so not bad at all. We really utilize the fast passes! We are hoping to go back in December. I've heard the park is decorated beautifully!

Happy 4th of July, everyone! I'm melting Berries Jubliee from Scentsy and Stars & Stripes from ScentSationals.

Today I'm melting BHG Raspberry Linzer Cookie, but when I bought the packs, I could only find the Raspberry Linzer Cookie in the double pack with the Cinnamon and Spice. I love both scents....just not together lol.

[smilie=th_hello]

I have to admit...not having the best day for a couple of reasons. All of the Happy Hippy scents I am trying are duds! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] I keep having to change out the warmers.

And aside from that, due to the chips catching on fire in the oven last Sunday, neither oven works at all. Not looking forward to having to replace a built-in double wall oven. [smilie=crap]

Mpfand ~ Good to hear you had fun at Disneyland. I've been trying to get DH to take us there for years and he is so "anti-crowds", that I haven't been successful.

TBG Ophelia in Gold ~ from a CF friend [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Homemade Raspberry Pie

Hope you all are having a nice day!

[smilie=th_december2201661-1] on the 4th!

Mpfand, I'm glad that Disneyland was not that crowded for you.sSig_woohoo2.gif

Honeybear, if you ever go to Disneyland, we'll have to have a get together since it's so close to me!th_aa17.gif I'm sorry you've been having such a bad day with your dud tarts and oven. You probably feel like this: angry.gif.

Happy 4th everyone! Tonight I am watching Haven after everyone else is in bed and burning YC Bunny Cake and Lemon Zest. They go really well together! Sweet and slightly bakery-ish, like a waffle cone or maybe a macaron with lemon curd and a dusting of toasted coconut.

Starting the day with...

S & S ~ Cake and Ice Cream

TDC ~ Cafe Vienna

Gorgeous morning here! Hope everyone had a nice holiday yesterday! ATT22.gif

And aside from that, due to the chips catching on fire in the oven last Sunday, neither oven works at all.

Honeybear - Aww geeze...I'm sorry to hear that! And U said U don't have an outdoor grill now either. [smilie=th_empathy] I hope you're able to make use of your cooktop and maybe a crockpot to make your meals.

I'm burning Bridgewater's Spiced Cider - great scent! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] This was one of the candles I discovered years ago & burned regularly. Until I found CF and many...many more waxie choices! :D

Good morning! I hope everyone had a nice 4th of July last night. Both boys slept through the fireworks going off until midnight, so I'm one happy camper!th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Today I'm melting Bear Claws from TCC and Gingerbread Donuts from Ava's. th_slider_flirt.gif

Hello

Well, yesterday turned out to be a lovely day...especially the evening..although it felt like September. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Honeybear... Are you using Happy Hippys large square tarts? I put some of mine on today to see if they throw and the one I put in whole is moderate....the one I cut in half is zilch. I am bummed because cold sniff on these were great which is weird. I also think they actually did better a couple months ago. [smilie=th_confused3] I'm sorry to hear your oven is broken....you have had so much going on lately....things have got to get better soon. How's your toe feeling?

It's Happy Hippy Beatnik Breakfast and Cabin Pancakes.

Hi, girls. :)

Sweet ~ Yep, I do have a crockpot and an indoor electric grill in addition to the cooktop, so all is good. I'll need to call a repair shop first thing Monday morning to see if they have ever heard of this type of problem and whether I should just order a new unit.

McCall's Country Store, HHS Pistachio Pudding, and Homemade Amish Friendship Sugar Cookie Dough and Honeydew & Peaches from a generous CF pal [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

SGA Orange Sherbet Birthday

[smilie=th_326db8b3]

I'm melting TC's Donut Shop from a CF pal - deeelish! I was excited to try this - have heard good comments on here about that scent & it doesn't disappoint! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: Kinda reminds me of Nene's Cinnamon Glazed Fritters. :sHa_okay:

Everyone have a great evening![smilie=th_goodnight]

That's a good one Sweet!!

It's UTC tonight...

Lemon Marshmallow Serendipity Bread

Apple Marshmallow Serendipity Bread

Pink Marshmallow Serendipity Bread

Goodnight.

Today was - let the kittens out into the room and let them romp day! They are too big to be penned up any more, but it made Momma Kitty pretty nervous. They hopped around like little bunnies!

Today is YC Island Guava. I bought way too many once, I am thinking this may be the end of them. I hope!

th

goodmorning.gif

Another gorgeous morning here....delightful!

Starting out with FP Cinnamon Sugar Cookies Vanilla Latte

debra, the kittens sound too cute! hearts.gifhearts.gifhearts.gif

biolaeagles, the book I just finished was And The Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini Great read....didn't want it to end. crysmilie.gif Now I am starting How The Light Gets In by Louise Penny...a mystery set in a small town in Quebec. I love novels about small towns. And you? Any good books?

DS#1 starts drivers training tomorrow morning! thpanic.gif

Have a good one! bf-ittleboat-floating.gif

Hi everyone. This is what I have been melting/burning last couple of days. Strawberry Picnic by BBW

Melting: Grape Lemonade by Eagle Rock Candle Co

At the beach by Viriginia Candle Co, woodwick

On Tuesday I am having an MRI done, would you please keep me in your thoughts. Thanks.

Susan, I hope everything works out for you on Tuesday, I will add you to my prayers. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Aria....I feel for you. I've been practicing with my twin girls for the past month and I'm loosing my mind! [smilie=th_5337c1ad] Have you seen that Subaru commercial with the identical twin boys? That's us....only females!!

Aria, you are my reading soulmate!!th_slider_hi5.gif I read "And the Mountains Echoed' a month ago and loved it, and am OBSESSED with Louise Penny's novels. I can't wait to get her book coming out this next month; her whole series is amazing! One of the most talented writers I've read in awhile.th_smilies-2.gif

Honeybear, I'm so sorry that you've had such a rough time with your stove-grrr.gif

Debra, your kitties sound adorable!

Maggie and Aria, I hope driver's training goes well for your kiddos; I don't want to think about that for another 13 years, hehe.sFun_nahnahna3.gif

Today I'm melting homemade tarts from a CF pal- Pink Zucchini and Pink Mallow.th_ahaaha.gif

Susan ~ Sending good thoughts your way for a clean MRI.

Aria ~ I so feel for you! I think my anxiety really escalated to a different level when the girls started driving. [smilie=th_empathy]

Debra ~ The kittens sound so cute! Can't wait to get a new one. It will be the first thing we do once we get settled in Arizona. [smilie=th_aa17]

Sugar & Spice Strawberry Pretzel Dessert

Shayz Vanilla Jelly Beans, Pink Loops, and Strawberry Cola

Debra - I bet you're having fun watching those kitties! :) Will they all be off to new homes soon?

Susan - Saying prayers for a good report for U! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting CCCC's Cinnamon Zucchini Rolls...[smilie=th_cc15]

Three melters going this evening!

S&S ~ Honeydew Pink Sands

SGA ~ Everything but Her Kitchen Sink

CFTKR ~ Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

Oh and almost forgot...one melter going upstairs too...FP Brown Sugar Rose Bliss

Susan, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers friend angelic.gif

biolaeagles! omg.gif...we ARE reading soulmates! book.gifbook.gif This is the first Louise Penny novel...if I like it enough I will probably read the others in the series. Love Khaled Hosseini...have you read The Kite Runner? That's another great one. I've yet to read his other novel A Thousand Splendid Suns...another on my list of future books. I've heard good reviews of the Deborah Knott series by Margaret Maron also. Ditto the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. Do you read hard copy or do you use a kindle? I'm a library girl myself...lol.

Maggie and honeybear, glad I have some company with young drivers!!!!nervous.gif Good Lord, help us!

sweet, Cinnamon Zucchini Rolls...soooooo yummy! love0046.gif I love Deana's zb scents!

loveyas.gif