The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Slice of Summer Scents

[smilie=th_c2e41937] Yay for the thread title Sweet!! So cute!!

It's Hay Creek Candles this morning....

Aunt Alice's Apple Pie in Nanny's Baked Pie Crust

:)

back to work yesterday, been off for 3 weeks, but only working 1/2 days yesterday and tomorrow....Melting Tuscaderos Grahm Cracker @ work....I LOVE Tuscaderos [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Good Morning!

Sweet-Great thread title! The best place on my trip was Santorini. That part of Greece was absolutely beautiful!

I have nothing going yet.

Good Morning!

Sweet-Great thread title! The best place on my trip was Santorini. That part of Greece was absolutely beautiful!

I have nothing going yet.

Oh gosh Michele...I forgot you went to Greece! I imagine it was absolutely beautiful!! Glad you had a great time!

Hi everyone. Melting: Lilac Mist by Bridgewater

Vanilla Bean by Time & Again

2 votives going also, can't remember what they are been to long.

Hi guys. Today I am trying reeeeeeeally hard to finish my Yankee Juicy Watermelon...there is about an inch left on the bottom of my large jar and I love that feeling of accomplishment of finishing one! Haha

Other than that, I have Yankee Black Coconut and Paradise Spice burning in the living room.

Becky - Glad you're feeling good enuf to go back to work! Altho...being at home is kinda nice! :)

The best place on my trip was Santorini. That part of Greece was absolutely beautiful!

Michele - What's the weather like in Greece now....is it hot there, too? :sFun_hot:

I'm melting CFTKR's Lemon Sugar Cookies. Yumm.... lemony goodness! :wub:

[smilie=th_Hello_] , girls!

Sweet ~ Love the thread title! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Illuminutty ~ I had to [smilie=th_giggle](a little) when I read about your burnt mac-n-cheese mishap. We actually had a full-blown fire in the oven on Sunday night. It was scary! :sSc_eek3: We were warming tortilla chips for DH's special Huevos Rancheros and they caught fire! He put it out with the fire extinguisher, but I sure had one heck of a mess to clean up. Needless to say, I had no appetite. The house was filled with smoke and we were running around opening all the windows to let it out. The kitties were scared to death with all 10 smoke alarms in the house blaring. They took off running. Poor things! There was a fine layer of gunk everywhere, so I spent the evening vacuuming and dusting. Then I had this awful smell of smoke throughout this entire level of the house. Good thing I had a homemade Odor Eliminator tart to melt. It really did help. [smilie=th_aa17]

NOT something I ever want to go through ever again.

CFTKR Vanilla Bean Boysenberry Zucchini ~ a gift from a sweet CF friend [smilie=thank_you]

Happy Hippy Bell Bottoms

Homemade Loopy Bread

Oh my gosh Honeybear...I'm sure it was no fun cleaning that up....and with your broken toe? Poor thing. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

It's Daphne's loaf in Watermelon Rock Candy Secret Wonderland

Sweet, love the thread title!

Michele, glad to hear you had a great trip to Greece [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Illuminutty, I love the feeling of accomplishment too, but also sadness when it's a scent I really like :D

Honeybear, wow! Good thing you had an extinguisher on hand. That could have been so much worse [smilie=th_OMG]

Tonight I'm melting YC Lake Sunset in the living room and a mystery tart that smells beachy-suntan lotiony in the bedroom.

Today I've been melting Mainstays Dreamsicle in both burners -- not sure why, but I like melting the same thing in both burners. (One is in my bedroom and the other is in my living room on the opposite side of the apartment.)

Honeybear, I'm so glad you all are okay! That is super stressful having to deal with the fire and the aftermath!th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Becky, I'm glad you're able to get back to work! I hope your first day back went well._smileyfacehugging_.gif

Illuminutty, I LOVE Yankee's Black Coconut.

Sweet, I LOVE the thread title- th_december2201661-1.gif

Earlier I melted a CF pal's Citron and Mandarin, and now I'm burning B&BW's Apple Crumble. th_slider_flirt.gif

Morning.....

April, I do the same thing...usually I melt the same scent on the same floor. ;)

It's still Daphne's downstairs but upstairs I changed to Summer Twist by Ten Digit.

Have a good one. ;)

Burning Yankee Candle Sweet Apple today for first time, gorgeous throw very quickly and good melt pool too...again very quick.

Hope everyone has a lovely Wednesday xx

Good morning all! I have a later shift at Starbucks this morning,so I am getting a chance to melt and burn. Normally,when I work 4am shifts,I am just too tired after work to do anything. So I am taking advantage of waking up before the alarm clock.

I am burning a YC Jelly Donut candle.

Sugared Petals

Melting Scentsationsals from WM dual back of shortbread cookies and the sugared pecans

CCCC Stuffed French Toast

On a side note,I have been trying to use up my stash since starting work in March. I have been buying the BHG,Scentsationals occasionally to help feed the need for more wax.lol I really wish I could order from CFTKR,they were one of the ones I first bought from back in the day. I just can never be online or fight for buying wax. Any thoughts on how to get some CFTKR?

Hi everyone! This morning I am trying to finish up my large jar of YC Seaside Holiday. I am also using some fragrance oil in Ocean that compliments it nicely made by Peak Candle Supply.

The fragrances are fresh and clean, which I hope will inspire me as I clean house today in preparation for company coming over on Friday for a July 4 cookout. Should be fun, but I am feeling a little overwhelmed by everything to be done before then.

Can't decide if I want to brave the traffic and crowds to go see our city's fireworks display Friday night. My DH hates fireworks and won't go with me (it is the loud booms he hates.)

What all do you guys have planned for the fourth?

I finished my YC Juicy Watermelon large jar last night!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Today I will be going for an "exotic location drinking a fruit smoothie" theme. :) I still have YC Paradise Spice, Pineapple Cilantro, and Black Coconut in the living areas, and Waikiki Melon in the kitchen. I want to finish Waikiki Melon and Pineapple Cilantro in the next week or two so I can switch away from the fruity scents a bit. I am kind of getting tired of them...eyeing the more beachy ones next.

NMhoneybear, that fire sounds so scary!!! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I know what you mean about the fine layer of smoke dust...I had to wipe everything down and clean my living room rug. Also, you reminded me that my smoke alarm did NOT go off in the ordeal--time to check it!

biolaeagles, I love Black Coconut, too...is it a bit soft/low throw for you? I don't mind it, but I was wondering if it's usually pretty soft. Also, is that Biola U in your username? I have lots of friends who went there. :)

This is a busy place today! [smilie=yes]

Candlefan ~ I'm feeling a little overwhelmed as well about getting ready for the 4th. We invited some friends over for a little pool party, but then I found out DH threw out our grill since it was old and we don't grill much. Now trying to decide what to do. He doesn't want to get another one...just one more thing to move. It may be take-out barbecue and then onto the roof to watch the fireworks. [smilie=th_happy]

Happy Hippy Green Tambourine ~ Smells like those green apply Wacky Wafers that I loved as a kid. Having high hopes for this but not expecting much. Most of my sample box from her has been duds. [smilie=th_gif]

Daphne's Blueberry Pumpkin Pecan Waffles

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Scents we're enjoying right now here at Casa Aria

Scentsationals...Coffee Cake Swirl

K's...Cafe Swirl...thanks CF buddy!

S&S...Funnel Cakes & Waffle Cones

honeybear, never a dull moment at your place, huh? 2lb2qlf.gif

Illuminutty, Black Coconut is a lighter throw. If you're interested in melting tarts, Wilma's has a very good Black Coconut dupe that throws amazingly! Also, yes! My name is from going to Biola University. What year are most of your friends? I graduated in 2006 (I'm 30).biggrin.gif

Iloveyummysmells, it is HARD to get CFTKR wax. She usually opens about once a month, and most of the time it's a silent opening where you know the weekend it's going to open, but not the timeangry.gif. I notice that she usually opens her shop very early EST. You have to follow her on her Facebook page for any information.

Candlefan and Honeybear, I hope you two are able to clean and get ready for 4th of July on time! I am going to my parents' for a July 4th BBQ. I'm in the same camp as your hubby for fireworks. I actually love watching them, but ever since I had kids, I hate the fireworks going off all night and keeping them up/waking them up. th_u51.gif

Aria, how do you like that S&S Funnel Cake & Waffle blend? It sounds delicious!wub.gif

Today I'm melting Rice Krispy Treats from CBV (kind of a light throw, but I suspected as much with the scent), and Pumpkin Pecan Waffles VBN from Daphne's gifted by a sweet CF pal- this is yum! yes.gif

On a side note,I have been trying to use up my stash since starting work in March. I have been buying the BHG,Scentsationals occasionally to help feed the need for more wax.lol I really wish I could order from CFTKR,they were one of the ones I first bought from back in the day. I just can never be online or fight for buying wax. Any thoughts on how to get some CFTKR?

Hey ilove!! I love Starbucks!! Yummy!! Whelp, I did find a site that seems to be selling Carols tarts....I wasn't sure if it was legit or not but I do think that she is friends with Carol and sells it with her warmers. Not much of a selection but it's here. They also cost about $1.05 more.

Changed up the melters....my fav....DT Lemon Biscotti Pie.... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hey ilove!! I love Starbucks!! Yummy!! Whelp, I did find a site that seems to be selling Carols tarts....I wasn't sure if it was legit or not but I do think that she is friends with Carol and sells it with her warmers. Not much of a selection but it's here.

Changed up the melters....my fav....DT Lemon Biscotti Pie.... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

That's interesting, Maggie! How do you know they are CFTKR tarts? Also, have you tried this company before? Inquiring minds wants to know. wink.gif

That's interesting, Maggie! How do you know they are CFTKR tarts? Also, have you tried this company before? Inquiring minds wants to know. wink.gif

Well, I have been doing some investigating and when I was looking for warmers, I found this site. I noticed that the pictures were Carols and I worried that it could be something shady. Then I saw her facebook where she talks about her friend Carol from CFTKR. I think everything is on the up and up but it does cost more. I have not bought yet, but if I get a withdrawal....which might be soon....I just might get a thing or two... ;)