The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Sweet Smells of June

Rivercat - Wow...that's hot! :o Hope it doesn't last long and you feel better!

MaggieMae - Yep, back to work today. At least this is a 4 day week and will be off on Friday! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Michele - Welcome back from vacay! [smilie=th_wave] What was your fave place U visited?

Illuminutty - I don't burn candles as often in the summer as I do in the winter. I probably associate the flame with heat and summers hot already.... ya know? :lol: For me, tarts also have more scent to em and they allow me change up the scents several times a day if I want to.

I'm melting Swan Creek's Apples & Spice, good but not my fave scent of theirs.

Illuminutty, I like candles a lot, but agree with Sweet that the throw is better (usually) in tarts, and I like a STRONG scent throw. Also, sometimes I'm not in the house long enough for the candle to have a complete melt pool, and having two boys under three around makes me nervous with an open flame! I usually burn more at night if I'm going to be in the same room for a few hours.

I just switched up to I Can't Help Falling in Love and Citrus Lemon Squares from LOL (even though the Catcus & Sea Salt was still throwing after over 10 hours of melting it).th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Illuminutty....Ditto what Sweet and Biolaeagles said!! ;)

Sweet, I forgot...that's right...4 day weeks are great!!

Changing the scents to...

FP Donut Shop & Glazed Jelly Donuts

[smilie=th_goodnight]