The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Sweet Smells of June

szo0038.jpgCoffee Time!

Gorgeous start to the day here! We're in for a little heat & humidity here today. Will be a good day for a nice dip in the pool!th070105440.gif

Going to try to finish my garden project today....fun, fun. Actually I do enjoy gardening, but starting a new bed is a lot of hard work.127143_sarcastic-fainting.gif

Melting the same scent in two melters...Waxie Lady ~ Glazed Lemon Sugar Cookie.

sweet, birth.gif I had to think about it for a minute, but I say "car-mull"...lol

honeybear, glad to hear you and DH had a nice day! AddEmoticons1038.gif Mine is still working down in Alabama and only comes home every third weekend. The upside is he's making lots of dough....lol. Project is supposed to end sometime in late July or early August.

biolaeagles, I love TC heart tarts...so darling. I'm still plotting my order...she's having a re-stock of loaf melts and chunklets sometime today! thcheerleader3.gif

Off to make the boys some bacon & eggs...be back later! AddEmoticons10344.gif

Thanks for the birthday wishes! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting Hay Creek's Honeydew Melon/Iced Lemon Biscotti/Cake Batter Ice Cream from a CF friend. [smilie=thank_you] The cold sniff on this made my eyes cross it was so good [smilie=th_foolish1] & melting...it doesn't disappoint...deeelish! [smilie=th_cc15]

Enjoy your day everyone! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Well, it's a beautiful day here....sunny and clear....lower humidity. Just gorgeous! [smilie=th_200912104451]

My TBG Summer in a Jar has been going all night and it's still going STRONG!! Cold sniff was nice but warmed is so good....oranges...grapefruits....yum.

Aria...sorry you're missing your hubby too! [smilie=th_empathy]

Although gardening/landscaping is hard work, it will look so nice in the end!! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Enjoy your day, Sweet!! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

NMhoneybear, glad your DH is home. :wub: Enjoy your time together!

[smilie=HBday] Hope you have a wonderful day, Sweet! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Melting Havana Cabana from Scentsy. This evening we're having my sister and her girls over to grill hot dogs and swim. Monday DH and I are going to Disneyland! [smilie=th_yay] Just a quick, 3 day getaway, but I'm really excited! I've already figured out what I'm going to pack; I thought I'd wear all red, white and blue since it's the week of the 4th of July! Kind of corny, I know, but it's ok to do stuff like that at Disney. lol! [smilie=th_foolish1]

Sweet, th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gifth_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gifth_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif

Aria, I hope your DH is able to spend some quality time at home soon!

Mpfand, what a fun trip! Enjoy your little vacation and say th_Hello_.gifto Mickey.

Today I'm melting homemade Glazed Doughnut and Blueberry Pumpkin Pecan Waffles. th_76d65c2f.gif

Hello....it's Old Glory Candles Hammock Nappin downstairs.....grassy good. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Upstairs it's homemade Lavender Vanilla SCDB from a CF pal....yummy....thanks! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Have a good one. :)

Aria, sounds like a wonderful vacay! [smilie=cloud_9] I really want to visit Michigan someday. Love that catbox smiley [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Happy Birthday, Sweet! [smilie=th_blij40]

Honeybear, so glad DH is home finally [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Biolaeagles, sounds like a lovely day out with the fam [smilie=yes]

Burning B&BW Sundrenched Vineyard and Sweet Fixations Cherry Cola.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend!

[smilie=th_8d1933ff] , Sweet! Hope you had a wonderful day! [smilie=th_balloons]

Aria ~ Sorry you are missing your DH, too. It's not easy being apart. :(

Have fun at Disneyland, Mpfand! [smilie=yes]

I've been on the couch most of the day nursing a broken toe. Managed to sneak out for a belated anniversary celebration with DH, but that pinky is throbbing and needs to be elevated again. Ouchie! The one good thing about being stuck on the couch most of the day is that I was able to FINALLY get in on the LSC opening. [smilie=th_cc15] Now if I could only catch CFTKR... [smilie=th_anyminute]

UTC 4-H Fair

LSC Xanadu

Homemade Blackberry Jam Birthday Cake and Strawberry Jam Zucchini Bread

Partylite Wild Strawberry

Feeling an urge to do a little :ssshopping:

Ouchie, honeybear!

I have been working so much I have not had time to melt. Relights or nuthin'! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Have to go in again tomorrow, but maybe a quick one while I am having breakfast!

Tonight for the first time I lit a mango candle from Archipelago that I found at Marshall's super cheap....it smells fantastic but I've already had to foil it to keep it from tunneling. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Mpfand - Sounds like a great vacay - have fun at Disney![smilie=snoopy]

Honeybear - Yeouch! How'd U break your poor toe? [smilie=th_sad-1] I hope it's not hurting much now.

Debra - No waxies?? :blink: Hope U can take a break from work soon!

Illuminutty - [smilie=th_we0081] So glad you could use the foil trick & enjoy your new candle!

Thanks for the birthday wishes! [smilie=th_326db8b3] I'm burning Crossroads Orange Vanilla candle my sis gifted me with yesterday - luv their candles! :wub:

Good Morning!

Wow, Honeybear....a broken toe? Yikes. Feel better!! [smilie=th_balloons] Congrats on snagging some LSC, I was stalking and as usual, the hour I stop...she opened!! LOL

Mpfand...enjoy your getaway to Disney!!!

It's coffee scents this morning...

SGA Zucchini Coffee Ice Cream

PPS Pumpkin Latte

Laurabee Orange Cafe

MaggieMae - I know...I've said it before, but I realllllly don't like stalking waxie sites hoping to catch a brief opening. So, I missed the LSC opening too. [smilie=th_sign0164] BTW - I like your new siggy!

I've changed to melting McCalls Mulled Apple Cider - very good! I luv fall apple-y scents! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Thanks Sweet!

Finally getting around to changing the melters but the scents were still going strong....

Now it's

Homemade Peach Vanilla Sugar Waffle Cone....yummy... [smilie=thank_you]

CFOW Pistachio Lemon Creme Cake...hope I waited long enough and it throws!

Honeybear, ouch! Hope you're not in too much discomfort. Did you trip over something running to greet DH? :D

Illuninutty, glad you were able to rescue the candle [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Foil and cotton balls are a waxophiles' best friends [smilie=yes]

Very hot here, so once the a/c calmed down I lit B&BW White Sand. Might stay home tomorrow since I'm not feeling all that great and the temps are supposed to be in the low 100s [smilie=th_sad-1]

Rivercat ~ Feel better! [smilie=th_empathy] Sounds like it might be a good day to stay in. And nope, didn't trip greeting DH, I was just going to close a window because it was getting really windy and my foot had a run-in with the nightstand on the way there. [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

Speaking of the toe, it's turning all kinds of fun colors and is still very sore. Thanks, all, for your condolences. [smilie=group_hug]

Illuminutty ~ Welcome to our group! Love your name. [smilie=th_giggle]

SGA Best Friends Zucchini

UTC Pink Lemon Bread

Homemade Capri Olivo and Serendipity Bread

[smilie=th_offtobed]

good_morning_sml.gif

So far, I have FP Banana Bubblegum Rainbow Sherbet melting. hearts.gif

sweet, I love Crossroads candles too...Orange Vanilla sounds perfect for the summer!

Rivercat, c'mon over and visit us here in Michigan! We'd love to have you! Michigan summers are particularly beautiful!Vacation.gif

honeybear, hoping your toe is on the mend! Yay for being able to score some LSC waxies! nerdwoot.gif

biolaeagles, are you guys still napping over there? 78699.gif

mpfand, have fun at Disney!vacation.gif

debra, believe it or not, a break from waxies is sometimes a GOOD thing. It gives your sniffer a rest. I took zero wax on our vacation and we were so busy, I didn't miss it. But, when we came back home and I put that first tart in and got the first whiff....I was in heaven!!!!

Illuminutty, pinkwelcome2-1.gif

Maggie, ZUCCHINI COFFEE ICE CREAM?!!!!! Are you kidding me?!!!! drooling over here....

Okay friends, hope you all have a good Monday...have to register DS#2 for hockey today and I want to also try to head over to HomeGoods to find a bed for Tiger. He has taken a liking to my Vera Bradley duffle bag and has been sleeping on it since we came back from vacay! Little stinker.

Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Rivercat....feel better! [smilie=th_balloons] I've been feeling so hot & sticky and it's only been mid 80s here, so I can't imagine 100s!! [smilie=th_dd5]

Aria...I know....it was included in my last mystery box from SGA and I would have loved to get more! I guess not until August. I wish I had some to send you but it was only 1 piece. :(

Sweet...I think you're back at work today. Argh. [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] Hope it goes quick for you.

Honeybear....I'm sorry your toe is still sore but I suppose it will be for a while yet. I hope you can rest it as much as possible. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

It's Blueberry Satsuma Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from FP this morning. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

And upstairs it's the last of my Shady Mountain aka Butterfly Lane Love Mallow loaf.... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]. Wish I could get more....she was my fav.

Rivercat, I can't believe how hot it is for you already! Ahhh! I'm not looking forward to it getting warmer here anytime soon.th_sad2hz1.gif

Honeybear, I hope your toe heals soon! I hope you can rest and keep off of it.th_empathy.gif

Aria, we are awake! Haha. Have fun shopping at HomeGoods.th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting FP tarts: Cactus & Sea Salt, and Sugary Honeydew & Melon.th_smilies-2.gif

Hi All-

HoneyBear-hope your toe feels better.

Mpfand-Enjoy your vacation. I was at Disneyland in March. So much fun!!

Melting for the first time in ages -Pink Sugar Watermelon. What a great scent!

Sorry if this is [smilie=th_teks0681] (and feel free to direct me to a thread where this has been discussed), but I noticed lots of the regulars here seem to favor melting tarts over burning candles...I wondered why? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Honeybear, I have broken a toe twice now...not fun. I sympathize and hope you feel better soon.

I have about 5 candles going because my daughter burned some mac and cheese in the microwave and the smell was horrible! Burning all yankee: Pineapple Cilantro in the kitchen, Polynesian Punch (simply home line) and Juicy Watermelon in the living room, Beach Wood in my bedroom, and Pina Colada in the kids' room. Smells pretty tropical up in here!