The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Sweet Smells of June

We're having a weird bit of cool, cloudy weather so I've gone all cozy tonight with B&BW Summertime S'mores and Ten Digit's Earth Angel.

Hi ladies! Tonight it's Polynesian Poi from Can-Do; I don't think I'm liking this one too much, so I might switch it out. It's a bit floral/powdery smelling to me. huh.gif

H26.gif

Here's what I am melting so far....

CCCC ~ Strawberry Patch

FP ~ Loopy Cream Cupcakes

TC ~ Marshmallow Sugar Cookies/Amish Friendship Bread

Have a super day! bf-beach.gif

ETA: Maggie, I just saw where you asked where we went...lol. We took a trip over to the Wisconsin Dells. Lots of waterparks and fun things to do there. I'm sure if you google it, you'll get the idea of what we did. We were gone for 6 days. It was a 9 hour drive there and then we came back through the Upper Peninsula (da UP...for us Michiganians.) That took about 12 hours. All in all we had lots of fun. Oh yeah and no cooking or cleaning for me!!!!!!!

sweet, thanks! I think the foam bear in the latte pic is pretty cute too!

darling, 2sgn052welcomewagon.gif Back!!! Another vendor to try is Tiffany Candles Her wax is completely divine!!!! I am personally addicted to her Donut Shop and Sugar Cookie scents!!!

Ohhhh Aria....sounds great!! And I love the no cooking or cleaning!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

It's Wilma's Coffee & Cookies this morning.... [smilie=th_200912104451]

Have a good one. :)

Aria - Sounds like a great family vacay! :sFun_mango: I think Door County is a little north of the Dells...have U ever been there? A friends family is from there and it sounds soooo nice!

I was burning Gold Canyon's White Pumpkin candle earlier this morning (another grey one...c'mon sunshine!) and now melting B&S Breakfast at CC's from a CF pal.[smilie=thank_you]

Aria, it sounds like you had such a fun vacation! I'd like to not cook and clean for awhile too, haha. Also I LOVE Donut Shop from Tiffany's too- my favorite doughnut scent!th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Maggie, Wilma tarts are always winners for me! I love that combo of coffee and sweetness.th_thumbs20up.gif

Sweet, I hope the weather clears up for you guys out there! It is actually quite overcast here too.

Today I'm melting Zucchini Waffle Cone Fluff from S&S and Magazine St. Bakery from B&S from a generous CF pal! th_slider_flirt.gif

Just popped in to say ????. At the airport waiting for DH to land. ???? woohoo!!! ????

Honeybear - :thyay: I'm picturing you ----> :sBo_reflection2: :confettistars: [smilie=th_ecd36868] at the airport! :D

I'm melting Orange Chiffon Zucchini Bread for a talented CF pal - absolutely deeelish! :wub:

Hooray Honeybear! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Biolaeagles, that sounds like a yummy scent!

Finally changed the scents....

Kissing Booth's Boogeyman....nice and yummy.

Goodnight. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

DH is finally home with us! :flirt-2:

SGA Pink Chiffon Zucchini

Scenty Cranberry Mango

SGA Root Beer Ice Cream Scoop Bread

He's still on Ireland's time schedule, so zonked out at the moment. :laugh:

[smilie=th_offtobed] Night, all!

[smilie=th_bb20] Good Friday morning! I'm melting BH&G's Perfect Corner Bakery from a CF buddy. [smilie=th_teks0311] Yummm...cinnamony goodness! :sHa_okay: Finally a sunny morning here :) ...but with that comes...ya know...:sFun_hot: . Oh well - that's summer! [smilie=th_pardon]

Enjoy your day everyone! [smilie=th_snoopy]

summer_31.gif Good morning everyone

Today's melts...

FP ~ Cola Ice Cream Bread...delish and I want LARGE quantities of it!

VCS ~ Sunny Side of the Street...cake, lemon and coconut...smells like a yummy bakery lemon...not getting much coconut. Buttery and sweet.

Gotta get something melting in the mudroom which is where the cat box is th4d71a8ac.gif

biolaeagles, yes, Donut Shop from TC is definitely drool worthy! I have a gift code I won and I think I may have to restock my supply of Donut Shop, Sugar Cookies and Birthday Bash. Now, should I get scoopables or heart tarts???? Decisions, decisions....lol

sweet, I think we missed Door County! We did go through Green Bay and saw Lambeau Field and we also went through Osh Kosh.

Heading outside to continue work on a new garden bed 78210.gif

Hello everyone and [smilie=th_bb20]

Things have been beyond hectic around here. I went up to full time at my job, and wedding planning is in full swing. We also just got back from vacation Sunday, so there's that too. It's great to see what everyone has been up to!

Recently burned candles: Glade Moonlit Walk & Wandering Stream, Candle-Lite Fresh Lavender Breeze, Gee-gee's Soybean Candles in Love Spell, and Glade Hawaiian Breeze.

Recently melted tarts: Glade Hawaiian Breeze, YC Bahama Breeze, YC Luau Party, YC Paradise Punch, YC Margarita Time, YC Island Pineapple, YC Pina Colada and YC Fruit Fusion. Pretty sure I've forgotten a couple tarts somewhere...

Tarts and candles to look forward to when I get home:

YC Orange Dreamsicle in the LR

YC Key Lime Pie in the kitchen

Mainstays Orange Vanilla in the BR

[smilie=th_326db8b3] Hello all....

Honeybear, glad your hubby's home! [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f

Delusional Chik, good to see you!! [smilie=The_Hi]

Aria, oh, lucky you! [smilie=th_yay] Congrats on your win!

It's UTC Coffee Bean Noel this morning.

Ohhhh Aria....sounds great!! And I love the no cooking or cleaning!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

It's Wilma's Coffee & Cookies this morning.... [smilie=th_200912104451]

Haven't tried wilmas yet but going to soon????????

Honeybear, I'm glad your DH is home and getting some rest! How are you liking the SGA Pink Chiffon Zucchini?th_235F35F32.gif

Aria, that Cola Ice Cream Bread sounds delicious! I love cola scents. th_LOVE.gifAlso, I think I prefer heart tarts because the scoopables are so much work!

Delusional_chik, it sounds like you've been busy! Wedding planning is busy, but fun. yes.gif

Today I'm melting Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie from CFTKR and Sweet Almond Cake from Shayz. th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Becky....I've had great luck with strength and longevity with Wilma's. I can send you some if you're interested. My email is in my profile. :)

It's LCP Key Lime Coconut Marshmallow Blue Ribbon Cookies....very smooth and yummy!!

Becky ~ I've been wanting to try Wilma's, too! I see that she has a free shipping code with a $50 purchase. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I just may have to break down and splurge. [smilie=th_aa17]

SGA Sugar Cookie Dough Bread, Root Beer Ice Cream Scoop Bread

FussAss Beach Blanket ~ In honor of DH and I going in the pool together for the first time this season. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Hope everyone's enjoying their day!

Becky ~ I've been wanting to try Wilma's, too! I see that she has a free shipping code with a $50 purchase. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I just may have to break down and splurge. [smilie=th_aa17]

Ditto, my friend. I can send you some if you'd like. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

DC - Glad 2 C U back! [smilie=th_c55]

Honeybear - Having your DH back home :sSig_woohoo2: sounds like a good reason to celebrate & order waxies 2 me! [smilie=th_c032]

I'm melting Scentsy's Caramel Pear Crisp from a CF pal - sooo good! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: BTW...how do ya'll pronounce it....car-mull or care-ah-mel...?

LOL Sweet....I say Car-ah-Mel.....but then I also say.....caw-fee.....instead of coffee so "who knows"? [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

It's DT Wisteria upstairs.

Downstairs it's Summer in a Jar from TBG

[smilie=th_8d1933ff] to our friend, Sweet&spiceygrl!!! Thread started down below!! Have a wonderful day, Sweet!!! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]