The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Sweet Smells of June

th_aa20.gif, Maggie!! Glad you're able to start enjoying your summer.

I just switched my scents to Burnt Sugared Zucchini Bread from UTC and Pink Funnel Cake from a sweet CF pal. th_LOVE.gif

MaggieMae - I think you're a little excited that school's out for the summer? :D Let the fun begin! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I'm melting CFTKR's English Breakfast Zucchini Bread - always a winner! :wub:

Yep....just a little excited. [smilie=th_c2e41937]

After my bath I ate dinner and took a nap so I forgot to post....but....I didn't forget to put on new melts...

Granny's Cucumber & Melons....this has a floral note....wish it didn't

CFOW Honeydew Cotton Candy

:)

Congrats on 22 years, Honeybear! [smilie=th_a056] Glad DH is coming home soon.

Bioeagles, what a cute idea for a party in the park! Have you seen that nutty YouTube video "What does the fox say?" [smilie=th_biggestgrin] I hope you're feeling better!

Burning B&BW Lakeside and Watermelon Lemonade tonight.

Did anyone else see the news that they're planning to open a few White Barn standalone home fragrance stores again? Interesting...

Bioeagles, what a cute idea for a party in the park! Have you seen that nutty YouTube video "What does the fox say?" [smilie=th_biggestgrin] I hope you're feeling better!.

Haha, yes I have! A lot of people were singing that song at the party, lol.sFun_nahnahna3.gif

My two scents from earlier are going strong- I'm obsessed with the Burnt Sugar ZB now!! th_slider_flirt.gif

Just started Haleys Granmas Kitchen. One of the very first I bought yrs ago from her and still love it❤️

Good Morning.

It's a delicious morning with homemade gifties from a CF pal... [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Bartlett Pear Berry Bundt Cake

Boo Berry Coconut Cake

Caramelized Pralines Coconut Milk Birthday Cake

Thank you!

Upstairs it's Blue Cactus from Daphne's....great one.

Have a good one. :)

[smilie=th_avatar_4219] Hi everyone. Remelting: Chocolate Raspberry by Scents of hummor canldes.

Pink Grapefruit by Kringle, don't care for this one.

Sugar Cookie by Scentsy

Good morning, ladies! Today I'm melting Jelly Mallow Donut and Pink Funnel Cake from a CF sweetie- yum! cloud_9.gifNow I'm off to go take the boys to a playdate. th_prod_107_1676.gif

Good morning. :)

Thanks again for all the congrats on my anniversary. Just a couple more days til I'll have him home for about 10 days. :wub:

Went for a physical yesterday and got one of those Dtap shots that they say adults are supposed to get every 10 years. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Ouch! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon My arm is really sore! Studies do show that children fare better when they get immunizations when they are sitting on their mothers' laps. Guess I'm a little too old for that! [smilie=th_pardon]

Happy Hippy Beatnik Breakfast

L3 Blue Cotton Candy

A sweet friend's homemade Pink Blueberry Pumpkin ZB

Homemade Clothespins Sweet Patchouli and Clothespins

Have a good day!

bf-palmsmiley.gif Hi there!

Thought I'd stop in for a few...it's been so busy around here. We went on vacation last week and it was so much fun. Now we're back home and still running around like crazy....lol

Melting some FP now...Pretty Day....love this one. It smells beautiful.

Hope everyone is having a good summer.

sweet, oh yeah, I hate opening a can of salmon! The bones and gunk grosses me out!!!!! I can never get all the bones out!!!! :angry:

[smilie=th_e16]

Welcome back Aria!! Where'd ya go on vacation? :thyay:

Feel better Honeybear! :thwetkissf:

Sweet, we haven't had a good thunderstorm in a while....I like them. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Just got back from a Mani/Pedi with my twin DDs....love getting them and I don't do it often enough. I feel bad off the poor girl who hadda do my feet! :shock:

Added LOL a Karma Kazi to the upstairs melter...a giftie from a CF pal....love this scent...so relaxing. Thanks!

Changing the downstairs melters to...

Homemade Sugar Cookie Dough ZB and Glazed Donut from a CF pal...thanks!! :)

CFOW Pistachio Coconut Fluff/Vanilla Ice Cream/Black Cherry BombAlmond Rum Cake/Almond Marzipan...a freebie.

Have a good one. :)

Honeybear - Hope your ouchie is better soon! [smilie=yes]

Aria - [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] for vacations! Your avatar is so stinkin cute!

MaggieMae - U even like Tstorms at 3:00 in the morning? :wacko:

I'm melting Starlit Candles Lemon Spritz Poppy Seed Cake from a CF pal - mm...mm...good! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Welcome back, Aria! I'm glad you had a nice vacation.th_WE1summer013.gif

Honeybear, I got a DTap after I had DS # 1 and they DO hurt! I hope your arm feels less sore today.th_cuddle-1.gif

Maggie, a mani/pedi sounds nice! th_FULL_O17.gif

I just switched up to Sweet Lavender Marshmallow Cake from SMT in both melters. sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

MaggieMae, yay for a mani/pedi! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Got my shipment from the B&BW $9 sale and thankfully nothing was broken.

Burning B&BW Coastal Sun (nice citrusy scent, stronger than Sicilian Orange) and melting Nene's China Rain.

'night all!

Sweet, for some reason I rarely wake from late night thunderstorms. People will ask me if I heard all the ruckus and I'm always like....what thunderstorm? [smilie=th_confused3] I think it's because of the big bear snoring next to me....when I finally fall asleep I'm like Rip Van Winkle. [smilie=thzzz003]

Rivercat, glad to hear your new shipment was in one piece. I hate when a new waxie delivery is in bits and pieces. :(

Still melting the same....yum.

Good Wednesday morning! [smilie=th_wave] I'm burning Gold Canyon's White Pumpkin candle and melting UTC's Coffee from a CF friend. [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Another overcast drizzly morning here...I know some areas need the rain & I'd sure like to send it to em! [smilie=yes]

Know what today is? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Six months until Christmas! [smilie=th_FULL_O17] (TMI? :lol: )

Good morning All! It has been a couple of years since I checked in here, but I opened up a Wine Cooler from LOL this morning and started thinking about how much I missed this! Plus, I am distraught because my wax supply is dangerously low, and I am fresh out of places to order from. Angel Made Scents was my favorite, and I made a big order in October and never received it, and LOL's site is closed. [smilie=crap] So where do I go now? I need ideas. [smilie=help] I knew this was the place to go to hear from the experts!

Good morning, ladies!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Maggie, haha! The snoring is probably like white noise to you now.

Sweet, your Christmas announcement made me happy. I absolutely LOVE Christmas time. th_LOVE.gif

Daringj1, welcome back! Some of my favorite vendors (that are always open) are Haley's Heavenly Scents, Can-Do Candles, Nene's Kitchen Melts, Spotted Hog Candles, Tara's Candle Cottage, Wilma's, K's Kreatoins, Crosscreek County Candles, Sugar and Spice Gourmet, and Front Porch. th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting Berry Verbena from Can-Do and Luv Bug from CCCC from a friend- woohoo! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Hi everyone. Melting today: Golden Pineapple Poppy from BH&G, love this scent.

Red Apple Peel by Scents of humor candles, not so great

Pineapple Orchid by Eagle Rock Candle Co.

Good morning, ladies!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Maggie, haha! The snoring is probably like white noise to you now.

Sweet, your Christmas announcement made me happy. I absolutely LOVE Christmas time. th_LOVE.gif

Daringj1, welcome back! Some of my favorite vendors (that are always open) are Haley's Heavenly Scents, Can-Do Candles, Nene's Kitchen Melts, Spotted Hog Candles, Tara's Candle Cottage, Wilma's, K's Kreatoins, Crosscreek County Candles, Sugar and Spice Gourmet, and Front Porch. th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting Berry Verbena from Can-Do and Luv Bug from CCCC from a friend- woohoo! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Thank you! Shopping as we speak! It has been eons since I got a box from Nene's!