The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Sweet Smells of June

Maggie, aww! It sounds like you had an amazing year. I hope you have a nice summer vacation. Any plans?

Sweet, enjoy your staycation! Those can be very nice and relaxing.

Rivercat, have fun camping!

Honeybear, how'd you like the Strawberry Wedding Cake? I haven't cut into my loaf just yet.

Tomorrow's party is going to be lots of fun! The theme of the party is baby woodland animals, so my mom and I have gotten a lot of cute stuff from Etsy and other stores to decorate the table and do a beanbag toss. It's funny to think that of all the people attending tomorrow, it's only my extended family and mutual friends- if we had invited DH's extended family, we would have been even larger! Both of our dads are 1 of 6 kids, so we have big families.flirtysmile4.gif

I just switched up to Tiffany's Fruit Slices and Orange Sherbet Cream Filled Cake from FP. Now time to relax and watch a show with DH! th_Kusje-1.gif

Sweet, the kittens are getting big! Eyes have been open for several days and they are beginning to try to play. It is pretty clumsy - but cute!

Tonight is Cheryl's Baby Powder,

Rivercat - Your camping trip sounds like fun...all that healthy fresh air...good friends... good food - perfect! :sHa_okay:

Debra - It's fun watching the kittens play. They scamper around like crazy and it wears em out so they plop!...fall down asleep in seconds. :D

I'm melting UTC's Caramel Cupcake Coffee from a CF pal [smilie=The_Hi] and burning Crossroads Oatmeal Cookie candle - both yummy scents! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] It's an overcast drizzly morning here...amazing how the light of one candle can brighten a dark space.

Enjoy your day everyone! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Biolaeagles, nope...we are still trying to make plans...isn't that sad? Nothing like the last minute.... [smilie=th_anyminute]

I'll probably end up staying at the beach if nothing else pans out....which is A OK with me.

It's Loopy Coconut Cookie Bread from Ks this morning.....yummy!

Only 5.30 and I'm all tuckered out for some reason. Think it will be an early night tonight [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Burning B&BW Tiki Beach and melting YC Snow in Love.

Nighty night Rivercat... [smilie=th_goodnight]

Last melts of the night...

Upstairs it's Lavender Apple from Laurabee...terrific!

Downstairs it's

Wild Berry Mousse Cotton Candy from SGA

Wonderland from SSW

Night all. [smilie=th_offtobed]

Did anyone get in on the quick RG opening?

Good evening, ladies!

Hope the party was a smash, Biolaeagles! Sounds like a lot of fun. [smilie=th_aa17] Oh, and the LSC Strawberry White Cake was quite disappointing, actually. [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] It threw lightly for a short time and then tuckered out.

Maggie ~ Beach time is always nice. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

SGA Strawberry Bread

Homemade Pumpkin Doughnut Vanilla Bean Noel and Rosemary Mint from a sweet friend [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Think I'm going to open up a nice bottle of Reisling and make a toast to me and DH since today is our 22nd Wedding Anniversary. He's still in Ireland, but will finally be home on Thursday. I miss him more than I can say!

[smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Debra, those kittens sound sooo adorable!!th_pardon.gif

Maggie, I'm good with the beach too!th_WE1summer013.gif

Rivercat, I hope you got some good rest in tonight after feeling tired.

Honeybear, th_sSig_what.gifthat IS disappointing! I really like her strawberry normally too. I hope you and DH get to do something fun when he gets home to make up for being gone during your anniversary. Happy anniversary to you two!th_december2201661-1.gif

Right now I'm relaxing and melting a favorite, Donut Shop from Tiffany's.th_drool33456183iw4.gif Night all! thzzz003.gif

I'm melting Wilma's White Cake from a CF pal. Yummy creamy vanilla (no almond note) scent...reminds me of what white cake batter smells like! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

I haven't tried Wilmas yet. I really want to though????????

Honeybear - Happy anniversary to U and your DH [smilie=th_a056] ...and I hope U have many more years of good health and happiness together!

I'm burning B&BW's Winter Vanilla Latte candle and melting KK's Fresh Brewed Coffee...both are [smilie=th_cc15] scents!!

Congratulations on 22 years Honeybear! [smilie=th_december2201661-1] Glad he will be coming home to you on Thursday!

Biolaeagles, how'd the party go?? [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Ok....it's Ks Coffee & Cookies this morning and Kountry Lights Cinna-Nut Cafe Candle.....delightful.

Have a good one. :)

Good morning, everyone!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Maggie, the party went off great! The woodland theme was really cute, and we even had little woodland animal masks for people to wear and take pictures with! My mom definitely went over-the-top with the decorations (in a good way!). I love park parties because they seem so easy to set-up, and everyone brings their own chairs/blankets.th_aa20.gif

Today I'm re-melting Tiffany's Donut Shop. I seem to have caught the cold DH had, but I'm hoping to kick it soon! I don't feel that bad other than slight wooziness and a cough. I'm hoping to get better soon so I can meet my friend's new baby- until then, it looks like we'll be rescheduling some mommy playdates so I dont expose the kiddies to anything. th_sad2hz1.gif

Aww...sorry to hear you've got a touch of the crud, Biolaeagles. Hope it passes quickly. [smilie=th_empathy]

Thanks for all the congrats! We also celebrate on the 22nd every June because that is the day we met 364 days before we got married. So, both anniversaries are back-to-back. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

SGA IHOP

K's Blissful Morning

HHS Grandma's Iced Lemon Cookies ~ A gift from a CF friend :flirt-2:

Homemade Egyptian Dragon and Cranberry Salsa

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

The woodland theme was really cute, and we even had little woodland animal masks for people to wear and take pictures with! My mom definitely went over-the-top with the decorations (in a good way!).

Biolaeagles - What a cute theme! [smilie=th_butbutbut] ....you got the guys to wear masks?? You must be very persuasive! :D Hope that ol head cold doesn't stick around long!

I'm melting DT's Cranberry Cider - the apple in this makes it very good! [smilie=yes]

Thanks for the well-wishes today, everyone! DH let me sleep in and took care of the boys this morning. th_Kusje-1.gif

I just switched up to Honeydew & Whipped Cream from Can-Do and Mandarin Tangerine Marshmallow from TBG. th_slider_flirt.gif

Happy anniversary to you and your DH, NMhoneybear! That's great news that he'll be home soon!

Biolaeagles, sounds like the party for your youngest was a success! Hope you feel better soon!

Melting Lemon Coconut Chiffon from Scentsy.

Oh how cute, Biolaeagles! :sHa_woot: I love the theme of your party and I love the idea of having it in a park! I've always wanted to do that!! I hope you are feeling better soon! All of my girls are starting with the crud/cough lately....argh....I thought it was allergies but now I'm not so sure...it sounds kinda yucky. :icon_cry:

It's Tropical Buttercream Cake from DT....the last of that scent....I love it!!

Pineapple Milkshake from SI....changed it for Sweet Lavender Cotton Candy from Happy Hippy.

Goodnight. [smilie=thzzz003]

Good morning, everyone!

Maggie, I hope your girls get better soon and that you don't catch their cold!th_sorry_.gif

Sweet, I know what you mean about the time just FLYING by! I feel like fall is just around the corner.

Today I'm re-melting my Honeydew & Whipped Cream from Can-Do and TBG tangerine scent...will switch out later today. I hope all of you are getting through your Monday work day! skywriter.gif

Thanks Biolaeagles! I think they'll be fine...it's not a constant cough...it comes in waves so it's not too bothersome...yet.

Sweet...yep...I can't believe it's late June either. And school starts early this year. :(

I'm such a slacker...I haven't changed my wax since yesterday...soon as I get out of the [smilie=th_51991986]

I'll get that done....AND finally starting today....officially, SCHOOLS OUT FOR THE SUMMER!!! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Be back to post my scents....