The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Sweet Smells of June

Hi everyone!

Melting Miss Elves Melon Patch CFTKR

Lemon Lavender Haley's

Burning B&BW Sugared Lemons

Yankee Sweet Melon ...this smelled so good on the cold throw, but I can barely smell it burning!!!

Have a good day all!

Good morning, everyone! I like all the summery scents you all are burning! I usually start out with a bakery scent in the morning and switch up to a fruity scent in the afternoon. th_slider_flirt.gif

This morning I'm melting Farmhouse Joe from K's and a homemade Toasty Caramel Buns & Coffee. th_prod_107_1676.gif

I was rummaging around looking for some summer tarts to go with certain candles and realized I had forgotten about these CCCC goodies and a few others perfect for hot weather. Yummm!

Candlefan....[smilie=th_wave] good 2 C U! What's the weather like this time of year in your area?

the crab cakes tasted good but mine NEVER stay together....even binding them with egg. Argh. [smilie=th_confused3]

MaggieMae - Have U ever tried adding a little bit of mashed potatoes? That works for salmon cakes....I've never made crab cakes. [smilie=th_idontknow]

Debra - How R mama cat & the kitties...R U having fun playing with the kitties? [smilie=th_catkiss]

I'm melting Oatmeal Raisin Cookie from a CF pal - great cookie sniff! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

MaggieMae - Have U ever tried adding a little bit of mashed potatoes? That works for salmon cakes....I've never made crab cakes. [smilie=th_idontknow]

Oh my gosh....that sounds delicious!! I'll try that next time....but salmon cakes sound yummy! Care to share your recipe? [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000

Time to change the scents....

Think I'll go with...

Sticky Watermelon Ice Cream Scoop Cake Batter Cotton Candy from CFOW

Goodnight all.

Sweet and Maggie, you ladies are having me craving some yummy crab cake/salmon cakes now!!

Tonight I had my SIL and her husband over and melted gifts from a CF pal- CCCC Gummi Bear Peeps (love this!!) and Tiffany's Strawberry Jam w/ Cake Batter OP. th_FULL_O17.gif

Good morning, CF friends. :)

Been so busy with my classes that I haven't had a chance to get here to post. About to finish up one of them, though, so things should ease up a bit soon.

VDC Elaine's Serendipity ~ YUMMY gift from a friend. I've never ordered from VDC and the wax is SO soft, but I really liked this! :wub:

FP Chocolate Iced Cupcake

Homemade Lavender Vanilla, Lavender Pound Cake, and Sweetheart Zucchini Bread

Hope everyone's having a great week. I'm craving salmon patties now, too, Biolaeagles! [smilie=yes]

Maggie, that Hay Creek blend sounds like amazing fall yumminess!th_LOVE.gif

Honeybear, I'm glad your one class is almost done!th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

DH is sick (nothing serious), so I hope he doesn't pass it on to DS # 2 for his bday party this coming Saturday- ahh! You all know how illness passes like wild fire in a house.th_bb41.gif

Today I'm re-melting CCCC's Gummi Bear Peeps and will add in another tart once I go upstairs to put DS # 2 down for a nap.

Oh no, Biolaeagles.....another sickness in the house? Oh gosh...I hope he's feeling better soon and doesn't pass it around! [smilie=th_balloons]

Thanks about my earlier scent....but I'm not having much luck lately with throw. And since it's happening with all different brands...it must be me or my house. [smilie=th_scratch] It's happening with older stuff and newer stuff. I feel like I gotta put my nose in the warmers to smell anything. Argh. I hope I have better luck with what I just put on.

Honeybear, good luck with those classes. :)

Now I'm trying an oldie...very oldie.....but a goodie!

Haley's Americana....finally finishing up the bag.

Upstairs it's Rosewood and Musk from OPT....beautiful!

Maggie, I love your avatar. I have the exact picture as my screen saver on my phone! ;)

biolaeagles, I hope your DH gets better soon and your little guys (or you!) don't end up with it! :huh:

Melting Vanilla Bean Buttercream from Scentsy. This smells exactly like when you open a can of Betty Crocker vanilla frosting. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Maggie, that's sad you can't smell your tarts- that would make me blue!th_cray.gif

Mpfand, is that a new scent from Scentsy? Sounds delish!th_FULL_O17.gif

I just switched up to Macintosh Apple Vanilla Butter Fudge from S&S and Tiffany's Caramel Apple and Pink Sugar with Funnel Cake OP from a sweet CF friend: apple-y goodness in here!th_LOVE.gif

Mpfand, is that a new scent from Scentsy? Sounds delish!th_FULL_O17.gif

Yes, it's a new one. I'd be happy to share a cube or two with you. [smilie=yes]

Mpfand....thanks! I love CB! I also saw one just like it but they're looking at "Starry Night". :)

Biolaeagles....whelp, that "old as can be" Haley's tart kicked it! It was going all night and still smelled this morning! Score! Our humidity dropped yesterday...I wonder if that has something to do with it. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Changing the scents this morning...

Apple Cider Glazed Donuts from CFOW....always yummy!

Have a good one. :)

Yes, it's a new one. I'd be happy to share a cube or two with you. [smilie=yes]

That'd be great, thanks! th_shewiggle.gif

Maggie, I'm glad that Haley's performed well with you! I find that her tarts last a long time.th_slider_flirt.gif

Today I'm melting gifties from a CF pal- SGA's IHOP and TCC's Zucchini Pumpkin Crunch Bread- yum! Now I'm off to do some last day planning before DS # 2's big birthday bash tomorrow- we're expecting 45 adults and 7 kids! th_aola.gif

Good afternoon, getting a late start melting today. Melting: Lemongrass by Eagle Rock Candle Co, and Grape Lemonade also by Eagle Rock. Happy Friday.

Wow, Biolaeagles! That's what I call a crowd! Have fun! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Today it's gifts from CF and other pals... [smilie=thank_you]

LSC Strawberry Wedding Cake

Mimi's Tarts Fairy Bites

Scent Illusion Strawberry Musk

Wow Biolaeagles....that's a big group! Enjoy the day!!

Added SSW Blueberry Snow to the warmers.

Last day of class...lots of hugs and kisses....I must admit that this was my all time favorite class for kids and their parents! All around wonderful families!!! I'm gonna miss them. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Back to work on Monday morning to clean up the classes. Bummer. :(

Oh my gosh....that sounds delicious!! I'll try that next time....but salmon cakes sound yummy! Care to share your recipe? [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000

MaggieMae - [smilie=hijacked] This was a 'watched mom make em' thing, so I don't have a recipe. Pretty simple, tho...the next time U make mashed potatoes make extra (the instant kind would work, too)....add a can of salmon (I use Red Sockeye or Pink... clean the gunk and any big bones out of it...if you've used canned salmon U kwim [smilie=th_roll] ), maybe an egg (depending on the consistency of your potatoes, U want them to be firm), salt & pepper. Using your hands, lightly roll a med amount of potato mixture into a ball, roll that in cornflake crumbs (or your fave breading), then flatten a little between your hands. Heat your fave oil (enuf to brown the cakes, not deep fry ;) ) in a fry pan on the stove, place the cakes in and fry til golden, turning once. I've seen some recipes online, so if U need a recipe, just google it. I've seen some use crumbled French's fried onion rings w/the breading and some use a little green onion in the potato mixure - both sound good, too!

I know you'll be sad cuz you'll miss the little ones. But having the rest of the summer off sounds good! [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Biolaeagles - Hope your DH is all better now! That's quite a party you're planning - have fun! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting Scent Illusion's Pumpkin Sugar Cookie Dough from a CF pal. Yummm...smells like some pumpkin-y goodness is baking in the oven!:wub: I'm on vacaaaaation for a week! [smilie=th_ecd36868] Not going anywhere so I guess it's a staycation. [smilie=th_sml29]

Thank you so much Sweet! They sound yummy and I'm making them ASAP! My girls will be happy...they've been begging me to make salmon and I haven't found a way that will appeal to the boys as well! ;)

Enjoy your vacation!! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

th_WE1summer013.gifI think summer has arrived a bit early here...lots of humidity and warm...I'm not complaining after the winter we had...no sir.

Some recent melts are Sugar and Spice Apple Orange Blossom Sweat Pea, Rainbow Sherbet, Blue Hawaii, Ghost Munch, Pink Sugar Marshmallow Cake, LSC,- Strawberry Sticky Bread, Bella, TDC-Sweet Grass & Cedar, Purple Sandalwood, Pixie Dust.

I hope everyone is dong well...lots of running here.

Howdy, all! [smilie=th_wave]

The trade show last week (gosh, was it only last week? :blink: ) went very well, and then I got home, did a lot of laundry, and then headed up to Mendocino on the Calif coast for the annual camping trip where we (not me anymore!) dive for abalone and eat like pigs for a few days [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Finally got a chance to light up some candles for the evening: YC Black Coconut and B&BW Sun Tan.

[smilie=th_bb20]

Rivercat....sounds like a fun trip!

Katz....I feel the same way. The winter was so snowy that I wanna try to enjoy the hot.

Last of a BSF pie....Lime Mint.

Goodnight.