The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Sweet Smells of June

Lemon Icebox Cookies by Swan Creek

Susan - Sooo good...that is one yummy scent! [smilie=yes]

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm melting Tiffany's Sugar Cookie Coffee from a generous CF friend. [smilie=th_teks0311] Coffee & cookies....great way to start the day! The waxie scent...I meant the scent! :lol:

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I had a great time at the wedding! It was so nice to relax by the beach and sleep in.thzzz003.gif

Honeybear, I LOVE Frozen! DS # 1 was obsessed with it when it first came out.th_aa17.gif

Today I'm re-melting Lemon Colada from a sweet CF pal and this tart is till going strong after melting for hours the other day and today! th_slider_flirt.gif

I'm ending the day burning Nest's Pumpkin Chai candle. :wub: Now that summer is here I don't burn candles that often, but we had a cooler than normal weekend so I'm taking advantage of it. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Good Morning All....hope everyone had a nice Fathers Day weekend. Now it's back to the old grind. :(

I put on CFOW Honeydew Cotton Candy late last night and I'm leaving soon so I'll keep it for now.

Have a good one. :)

Maggie, I love the Honeydew Melon/Cotton Candy blends!th_slider_flirt.gif

Today I'm making a few trips to the store for DS # 2's birthday. He turns one tomorrow! We are having a little neighborhood pool party tomorrow morning with my stay-at-home mommy friends, then a big party at a park on Saturday for all family/friends. It will be a busy, but fun, week! th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Today I'm melting a homemade tart in Honeydew Melon/Peppermint/Strawberry. th_smilies-2.gif

Biolaeagle - Wow...that year flew by! [smilie=th_8d1933ff] to DS #2!

I'm melting FP's Moonspice Marshmallow Bread from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you] - deeelish! :toppoints:

Don't think I've seen Laurie here since May. cloud%209.gif Laurie [smilie=th_wave] - in case you're reading... hope all is well with U!

Thanks for the birthday wishes for DS # 2, everyone! I have some cupcakes I need to make tonight for the party tomorrow.party.gif

Yes, Laurie, I hope you're doing well! Did anyone ever hear how Trep is doing or what happened with her cat?

I just switched out to homemade tarts in Pumpkin Pecan Waffles- Type and Orange Vanilla Coffee/Pumpkin Pecan Waffles. th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Good Morning.

[smilie=The_Hi] Laurie and Trep!

It's...

Wilma's Cucumber Splash upstairs....was on for too long....changed it to a homemade Sage & Citrus from a sweet CF pal! Thanks.

Scarlet Raine Roasted Coffee Toasted Marshmallow Zucchini Bread downstairs

A candle in Cinnamon Nut Cafe by Kountry Lights

Have a good one. :)

Boy, those Scarlet Raine tarts last a long time! But I've decided to change the coffee scents for Goosecreek Old Time Lemonade from a CF pal....perfect scent to accompany my homemade Crab Cakes and Vegie Lasagne. [smilie=thank_you]

Wow, Maggie! Those crab cakes and lasagna sounds amazing!sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

I just got back from having a little kiddy pool party for Baby Dean's 1st birthday today; it was lots of fun! Now both boys are napping and I can rest, haha.th_WE1summer013.gif

Today I'm melting Orange & Goji Berry from a sweet CF pal and re-melting Orange Vanilla Coffee/ PPW. th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Hi everyone! This afternoon it's Watermelon Smoothie by Cross Creek Country Candles. I was rummaging around looking for some summer tarts to go with certain candles and realized I had forgotten about these CCCC goodies and a few others perfect for hot weather. Yummm!

Thanks Biolaeagles and Sweet....the crab cakes tasted good but mine NEVER stay together....even binding them with egg. Argh. [smilie=th_confused3]

Candlefan, isn't it fun when you remember tarts that you forgot about? [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04