The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Sweet Smells of June

Feel better, Becky! That sounds painful! ????

Biolaeagles - Hopefully that tooth will stick around until it's ready to come out naturally. Poor little guy!

Daphne's Red Velvet Oreo Birthday

YOCC Strawberry White Cake

CFTKR Sour Cream Spice Cake - a gift from a kind CF friend ????

Homemade Fresh Lilac

Having lunch with a friend and then off to check out what Costco has in the way of laptops. I've got a midterm to complete this weekend!

Hi everyone. Melting the last couple of days: Cinnamon Vanilla by Bridgewater.

Evening Air by YC

Golden Pineapple Poppy by BH&G, one of my favorites

Candy Apple by Eagle Rock Candle Co, mixed with Mexican Fried Ice Cream by FP, pretty good

Becky hope you feel better soon.

It's VDC Carrot Cake and Lady Baltimore Cake this evening....not sure what I think but I'm making Corn Chowder so I'll leave it until after dinner

Becky, I hope you feel better soon- ouch!th_a194.gif

Honeybear, how did your laptop shopping go?

Maggie, I love the sound of all the sweet smells your melting!th_thumbs20up.gif

Today I'm melting LSC too! Lavender Mallow Bread in both warmers- the last of this scent. th_cray.gif

Honeybear - Oh nooooo...I thought U meant U just couldn't got online with your laptop...I didn't realize it went kaput. [smilie=th_sad-1] Hope U find a great deal on one!

Becky - Hope U feel better every day and heal quickly! [smilie=th_ef3416a0] Do U have to be off work for a while?

I'm melting CCCC's Lemon Sugared ZB - very lemony - yumm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

edit: to correct the scent name

Thanks Biolaeagles....I love LSC Lavender Mallow Bread....it's so delicious. That's the scent that got me liking lavenders. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Honeybear....hope you snagged a good laptop on your travels....and enjoyed lunch with your friend!

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Tonight it's been...

UTC Pomegranate Lemon Mango Lime Smoothie chunk....wonderful combo. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Goodnight. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

So far....

Lemon Sugared Zucchini Bread from CC

Last day of school here!

Yay for your last day of school, Aria!th_ahaaha.gif

Today DH and I are taking our boys and going to the beach with my FIL for Father's Day- I'm so glad DH took the day off to spend time with us!th_WE1summer013.gif

Today I'm melting Boo Berry Coconut Cake from a dear CF friend and Fresh Squeezed Oranges from Nene's- love both! th_slider_flirt.gif

Hi girls :)

Sweet ~ I found a nice display model at Costco, but they didn't give me the password to it! :angry:

YOCC Blackberry Dumplings and Pink Sugar Birthday

SGA Zucchini Latte

Homemade Coconut Strawberry Shortcake and Mimosa & Mandarin

CCCC Sour Cream Spice Cake ~ Thanks to a sweet CF friend [smilie=thank_you]

Wow, Aria! Last day of school on June 13th?! [smilie=th_sSig_what] That's late!

Hope everyone's having a good day. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Aria - [smilie=kewl] It's officially summer vacay! Did your kids have any snow days to make up?

Biolaeagles - That sounds like everyone's feeling better. Have fun at the beach! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Honeybear - [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] Aww geeze...I 'spose that means U can't use it yet?

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting CCCC's Frosted Sugar Cookie - luv Deana's tarts! :wub:

Aria... [smilie=th_c2e41937] yay...for the last day of school Lucky! Our last day isn't until June 24th!

Biolaeagles...I hope you had a fun day at the beach!

Sweet....how'd it go with the A/C? Did the repairman show?

It's Granny's Fruity brittle.

Sweet....how'd it go with the A/C? Did the repairman show?

MaggieMae - Yep, this time he finally showed up. Said the coolant had leaked out. It worked fine last summer, do IDK what happened. [smilie=th_scratch] He didn't have what he needed to fix it so he's coming back tomorrow morning. Maybe I should have told him I have duct tape - in case that's what he's bringing back tomorrow.[smilie=th_foolish1]

sweet, yes, they had to make up a few days, plus they have been going an extra half hour for about the last 2 weeks. They started 15 mins. earlier and got out 15 mins. later each day. The original last day was the 11th. My 11 year old is thrilled, but nothing compared to my 15 yr old and his hs friends!!!! Yikes! [smilie=th_cha60] There was six of them over here after school today and you'd think they had just escaped prison!! [smilie=th_bounce] [smilie=th_e3301ae2] They are at one of the other friends house right now. [smilie=party]

Maggie, wow, that's a late end to the year! WTH???!!!!

Tonights melts in two melters....

SMT Snickerdoodle Bread with a bit of HHS Toasted Marshmallow added!

YUM!!!

Ouch, Becky! Sending healing prayers your way [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Biolaeagles, I hope DS is feeling better! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

MaggieMae & Sweet, I got away with wearing ballet flats for the show. My client had on Keds with a sundress! ;) We were at the big videogame expo in LA showing some upcoming family-friendly games on PlayStation and they were very well-received by the press, so a big success. Tomorrow I head up to Mendocino on the California coast for a short camping trip with longtime family friends :sSc_faint:

Tonight burning B&BW Lakeside and YC Beach Wood.

Have a good weekend, everyone!

Becky - I hope you are feeling better now!

Maggie, I just did a soy tart evaluation - I have a bunch that are short timers, too. I bought a zillion DT when she was going out of business, and I think I got a little carried away.

Tonight is Grazia - Lavender Lullaby

Debra...I hear ya....I placed three HUMUNGOUS orders with DT when she was closing. Thankfully, I've used up a lot....even though I have tons left.

Rivercat...good choice with the ballet flats! Glad it went well and enjoy your camping trip....I love camping! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Aria...that was a good idea about the 15 minute add on to morning and afternoon...I wish our schools thought of that....maybe we wouldn't be going forever!! [smilie=th_baaaaa]

Tonight it's Pod People from VCS....green and strong! [smilie=th_cc15]

Night all.

Honeybear, I hope you're able to get the password to your computer soon!th_aa17.gif

Maggie, ahh! Our high school always ended the school year late too when I taught. I remember those last few days really dragging out!

Aria, haha! I can imagine the craziness in your house with all of the teenage boys!th_gekkebek.gifth_thlaughter.gif

Sweet, I hope the repairman fixes your AC up fast! I hope that the weather in your area is cool until you get that done.th_dd5.gif

The beach was so nice today! We've been having beautiful weather lately- 72 degrees for the past two weeks. Both boys LOVED the beach. DS # 1 let his Papa take him into the water, and DS # 2 loved kicking his feet in the sand, although I did have to monitor him since he kept on wanting to eat the sand! Haha.th_WE1summer013.gif

Tonight I'm melting Sea Breeze and Olive from Partylite from a sweet CF pal- this scent is amazing!! I may just have to make a Partylite purchase to buy more.biggrin.gif

I was surprised to see I'm the first post of the morning, haha!wink.gif

Today is my MIL's wedding, so DH and I are going to the hotel where the wedding is at tonight and staying overnight while my parents watch the boys; we are so excited to sleep in tomorrow! th_ahaaha.gif

Today I'm re-melting Lemon Colada from a sweet CF pal- this is TDF! I'm also melting Kiwi Watermelon from Scentsationals.th_i-m_so_happy.gif

My 11 year old is thrilled, but nothing compared to my 15 yr old and his hs friends!!!! Yikes! [smilie=th_cha60] There was six of them over here after school today and you'd think they had just escaped prison!! [smilie=th_bounce] [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Aria - To some kids it probably does feel like prison! :lol: Give em 15 years & they'll be thinking school days were the good ol days. ;)

Biolaeagles - I hope your parents ate their Wheaties this morning so they can keep up with your boys. :sFun_hot: Have fun at the wedding! :sFun_mango:

My morning melt was CFTKR's Coffee Bean and I've just changed to McCalls Country Store....both are winners! :toppoints: Got the AC fixed and it was freeeeee! [smilie=snoopy]

[smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 Whoo Hoo Sweet! Deal!

Biolaeagles....enjoy the wedding and the extra sleep! [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Only changed the upstairs melter...OPT Hussy Hooters & Cream....lol...what a name!

Ok...finally home and settled to change the downstairs scents...they are old and not throwing...

It's...

Pistachio Lemon Cream Cake from CFOW

Night all. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Hope you're having a great time at the wedding, Biolaeagles! [smilie=th_aa17]

SGA Your Wedding Day

Daphne's Serendipity Birthday

YOCC Elf Sweat

Partylite White Tea & Fir

Homemade Cactus & Sea Salt and Australian Bamboo Grass

The girls and I just had pizza and watched Frozen. It was such a good movie! [smilie=yes] Next up is either Ghost or The Sixth Sense. [smilie=th_fear8]