The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Sweet Smells of June

Sweet, I love fizzy scents too! It is funny to think how a scent could smell like bubbles in a soda, haha! I also LOVE KK's Pumpkin Cafe House- I got a bag in it recently! th_FULL_O17.gif

Honeybear, I want to read that book and see the movie too- I bet I'm going to cry like a baby! th_crying.gifI hope you're able to get that garage door fixed soon!

Rivercat, what are you selling at your trade booth?

This weekend has been a whirlwind of fun events! I went to my cousin's baby shower yesterday and saw "Les Miserables" for a friend's birthday- loved the cast!! th_c61.gif Today I'm visiting my MIL after DS # 1 wakes up from his nap, and DH is golfing right now.

I'm enjoying melts in Wildberry Mousse Zucchini from SMT and a mystery tart from SGA- I don't think it was supposed to be a mystery tart, but there is no label on it at all.

I just finished the book honeybear - wonder if it follows it closely?

I will try for kitten pics when mamma lets me do more than peak at them. She gets pretty worked up when I need to change their "bed linens". I may have all 4 going to homes - so they say now! May be different with the real thing ready to go!

Sweet - Momma is a dilute tortie and the babes are black with a little tortie color in spots - except one is all black.

Today has been Citrus and Sage - YC, and I am having a horrible problem with the YC tea lights. They burn bright for about an hour - then tunnel or the flame drowns. :angry: I have returned them, twice...

Sweet ~ The chain is off on the garage door, so I pretty much have to wait until the service guy comes tomorrow morning. [smilie=th_anyminute] Two of our vehicles are in the driveway, though, so if I needed to go somewhere, I'm not totally stranded.

FussAss McGee Walk Like An Egyptian

BL Serendipity Zucchini

UTC Orange Caramel Cake

Homemade from a friend [smilie=th_a194] Toasty Coffee ZB

Homemade Orange Chiffon Cake

Time to change out a warmer and hit the books. Hope everyone has a good week. [smilie=th_balloons]

I hope your car garage gate gets fixed soon, Honeybear!

Today it's been:

Homemade Blonde Moment/Bday Cake

S&S's Mimosa

Nene's Strawberry Butter Cookie (did not like this one)

Homemade Toasty Coffee ZB

Homemade Sugar Cookie Dough ZB

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Good Morning

It's some homemade goodies from a sweet CF pal...

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies ZB

Blackberry ZB.....these smells sooooo good! [smilie=th_fabulous1]

CFOW Blue Hawaiian Birthday Cake

Have a good one. :)

Morning.

Looks like I'll be able to get my Jeep out of the garage today for class this afternoon. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Homemade from a CF sweetie Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Type, Pink Tropical Sunset, and Peachberry Smoothie

FussAss Beach Blanket

Partylite White Tea & Fir

Honeybear, yay!! I'm glad you're able to get your Jeep out in time for your class.sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Today I'm melting Harvest Zucchini Bread from CFTKR in all warmers- gifted from a sweet CF lady! th_slider_flirt.gif

Honeybear....hope you got your jeep out!

It's

Granny's Lime Sugar Cookie with Blueberry Icing.....yum

VCS Holly Go Lightly

Goodnight.

Garage door is fixed, but now I can't get online with my laptop. ????

Daphne's Wildberry Lemon Biscotti Birthday

TCC Pumpkin Zucchini Crunch Bread

Homemade Birthday Cake, Red Velvet Cake, and Red Clove

Night ????

Thanks Maggie, but I'm hanging in there. Got my girls, my health, a wonderful DH who has a job...just happens to be elsewhere at the moment...and all is well. I'm grateful for my life and all that's in it. ☺️

SGA Wildberry Lemon Curd Marshmallow

SGA Coconut Cream Delight

Daphne's Pink Sugar Cookie Birthday

TCC Pumpkin Zucchini Crunch Bread

Honeybear, were you able to get your laptop fixed? Also, is the SGA Wildberry Lemon Curd Marshmallow throwing for you?

Last night we were worried that DS # 1 knocked out his front tooth when he fell in the kitchen. DH just took him in and we are supposed to watch the front tooth (which is loose) for the next two weeks since his gums are supposed to heal, and the tooth is supposed to become more cemented in his gums. Ahhh! Never a dull moment with this toddler. wink.gif

Today I'm melting a custom loaf from HHS in Granma's Creamy Caramel Cinnamon Latte and Coffee Latte Zucchini from CFTKR. th_LOVE.gif

Oh gosh Biolaeagles....that musta been scary. I know the mouth bleeds a lot so you can't really see what's wrong. It's his baby tooth right? Hopefully, there won't be any problems!

It's Southern Cookies from Ks....smells awesome!

Biolaeagles - Yeouch...your poor little guy...that had to hurt! [smilie=th_empathy] I hope his tooth is ok.

I'm melting Lavender Vanilla Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you] - wonderful scent combo! Just had a thunderstorm go thru and still really humid. And the AC repair guy doesn't come til Friday. [smilie=th_sign0164] I lived without it for a long time & won't melt (a little off the hips would be good, tho :lol: ).

Sadly, it seems that I better start melting my soy tarts...they're fading fast. :(

So...it's LSC Fried Pie and Sweet Vanilla Pound Cake

Maggie, I should probably do the same with my soy tarts!

Thanks everyone for commenting about DS # 1. He has been okay since the appointment, but accidentally bumped or bit down with that tooth and gave a little yelp!th_yellow5.gif

I just switched out to Fruit Loop Cupcakes from LOL and Lemon Nutmeg CreamFilled Cake from FP. Goodnight, everyone! th_offtobed.gif

Haven't been on for a few days. Had umbilical hernia repair Tuesday, feels like I have done a million stomach crunches. Ouch!!!! Melting 1803s bread pudding this morning????????

Ouch Becky! Feel better soon! [smilie=th_balloons]

Still the same tarts as last night....LSC sure can last....wish I could get my hands on some more! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Upstairs it's Sunwashed Summer by Laurabee....her packaging is so professional.

Have a good one. :)