The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Sweet Smells of June

Today I combined two Yankee tarts - Autumn Leaves and Mountain Lodge. These two smell so good together.

th_rk01_lavatricefare.gifth_lavarepiatti.gif

Happy Birthday, Cyn. thwetkissf.gif

Michele, your vacation sounds amazing and you definitely deserve it! Have a wonderful time.

Becky, [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Juletone, ooh... good combo!

Melting a Streetman Long Island Limeade I discovered in the back of the cabinet, and B&BW Sun Tan.

Take care, all!

Becky, I'm sorry for your loss! I love my mom so much too and it would be so painful to go through that.th_sad2hz1.gif

Today I melted Mango Sorbet from Wilma's and a homemade PInk Lemon Poundcake tart.

Both boys are sick again, ahhh! I think it's actually the tail end of the virus they had last week, but both boys have colds and runny noses. We have been holed up for quite a bit of time, and I feel so bad that they are having trouble sleeping with their coughs. The only thing that has been keeping me sane this week is how fun and crazy my two boys are. DS # 1 tried to feed DS # 2 a pinecone while I went upstairs to get his shoes and socks, then later in the day did an impression of The Hulk by ripping through his shirt (I was surprised he was even able to do that!). He then wanted me to put the baby down for him to play with and have brothers-only playtime with me in the other room. LOL! It is an adventure raising boys for sure.th_pardon.gif

Good Morning.

Biolaeagles...I'm sorry to hear your little guys are sick again! Oh gosh!! At least you can find some chuckles during their "quarantine"! The Hulk.... [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

It's Breakfast at CCs by B&S....yum!

Have a good one. :)

biolaeagles, I hope your little guys get over this crud quickly so you can all get out and start enjoying the summer! :sFun_bananshula:

Melting Rio Beach from Scentsy. We're gearing up for a heat watch so I'll either be inside reading on my tablet or in the pool. B)

Good morning, ladies!

Thanks, Maggie and mpfand for the well-wishes!

Mpfand, I hope you're able to stay cool.th_WE1summer013.gif

Today I'm melting tarts from a sweet CF pal- Apple Pumpkin Strudel Zucchini and Moonspice Mallow Bread- both are delish! sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Becky ~ It's so hard to lose a parent. [smilie=th_empathy] I have the 4-year anniversary of my Dad's passing coming up on the 17th this month. I know he's still around though. I feel him around me and get signs regularly. And you can, too, from your Mom. [smilie=yes]

Biolaeagles ~ Okay, enough of the crud for the boys, but I hope you're getting them out for some fresh air and a little sunshine. It's very healing. [smilie=th_aa17]

Melting several HHS tarts to help me decide what I "may" [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] order during her current sale...

Pumpkin Ice Cream

Vanilla Butter Fudge

Pink Vanilla Snowflake

Grandma's Twinkies

SC Dutch Apple Pie

SGA Everything But The Kitchen Sink

Homemade Passion Fruit & Guava

Melting several HHS tarts to help me decide what I "may" [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] order during her current sale...

Honeybear...."May"?...... [smilie=th_funny_sign] [smilie=th_lol22]

It's Laurabee's Front Porch Sittin' ......looooooovvvvvee it!

Granny's Pig Poop from a CF pal.....great one!! Thanks!

I love when I can smell my tarts out on the deck! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I'm so glad it's Friday evening! I'm sipping some wine, watching a show, and smelling the wonderful tarts from a sweet CF pal- Boo Berry Mallow Zucchini and Blueberry Pancakes Glaze Donut. th_december2201661-1.gif

Hi friends...

Melting SGA Banana Moon Pie and Crosscreek Berry Strudel Bake. This new scent from Deana is kick-butt!!! I have the feeling I am going to go through this bag very quickly!

Have a good Saturday.

Hi everyone. Melting this morn: Wild Poppies by Kringle. We are having a surprise birthday party of my aunt today, so will be going over the my parents later today. Have a great Saturday.

He then wanted me to put the baby down for him to play with and have brothers-only playtime with me in the other room. LOL!

Biolaeagles - Awww...geeze....I hope your guys are feeling better today and U can get outside into the fresh air! Brothers only playtime,huh? Kids have no idea mom's have eyes in the back of their heads and can see thru walls :D ...that would have been interesting 2 C them play! ;)

We're gearing up for a heat watch so I'll either be inside reading on my tablet or in the pool. B)

Mpfand - Already....June's just started! :blink: Is that typical 4 your area?

Aria - [smilie=th_wave] Haven't seen U in a bit. Is school out for the summer 4 your boys yet?

Susan - Yay for birthday parties! They usually include cake. [smilie=th_c032] Have fun!

I'm melting Toasty Coffee ZB from a CF pal - sooooo delish! :wub:

Aria ~ I just got some of Deana's Berry Strudel Bake in my order the other day. Cold sniff is fantastic! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Missing DH today. He hasn't even been gone a week yet and it feels like a month. [smilie=th_cry2yw3] Not sure I will ever get used to this.

Burning a couple of Gold Canyon candles today...Glazed Donut and Beach

Melting...

HHS Granma's Cake Batter

TBG Fairy Call & Sleepy, Shayz Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes, CCCC Pineapple Smoothie, and Granny's Hot Pink & Lime ~ Gifties from a very sweet CF friend [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hope everyone has a nice day!

Sorry your feeling down Honeybear. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Nope Sweet...I'm getting on ok. Hope it straightens out for you.

It's UTC tonight...Blueberry, Red Lipstick & Cotton Candy chunk....smells fantastic. Today was a BEAUTIFUL day...luckily we have been having a lot of blue sky days. Although, I spent the day power washing the deck. I'm pooped. When I finished I realized I have tan lines where my flip flops were. :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Biolaeagels, I hope you all feel better soon!

Honeybear, [smilie=th_empathy]

Burning B&BW Tiki Beach and Watermelon Lemonade this evening while I pack up for a trade show in LA next week. Trying to decide which shoes I can stand in for 10 hours without crippling myself while still looking cute [smilie=th_sad-1]

LOL Rivercat! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Do you have any wedges? They don't hurt and they give you some height....cute flats are nice too! Good luck!

It's Homemade tarts from a sweet CF pal this morning...

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie & Coffee

Caramel Latte Zucchini

Blueberry Latte

Smells amazing....I can even smell it out on the back deck.... [smilie=cloud_9]

Thanks!

Have a good one. :)

Good morn everyone. Remelting: Wild Poppies by Kringle

Orchard Pear by YC. The birthday party yesterday was a huge sucess, lots of yummy food. Good cake & ice cream too. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Trying to decide which shoes I can stand in for 10 hours without crippling myself while still looking cute

Rivercat - Go for comfort. It's awful wearing shoes for that amount of time that hurt your feet.....makes U do this --> [smilie=th_smilies-1] Doing this --> :) makes ya much cuter! ;)

I'm melting KK's Pumpkin House Cafe....wonderful scent to enjoy in the morning! [smilie=th_LOVE]

DD #2 and I went to see The Fault in our Stars last night. Boy, do I ever have a headache today from all the crying! Great movie, though!

LOL Strawberry Cookie Bread

HHS Granma's Serendipity, Orchid Lake Country Fair, and Homemade Peach Vanilla Sugar Waffle Cone~ from a sweet CF pal ~ Thank you! :wub:

Homemade Blackberry Ice Cream and Honey Lemon

Wondering how I am going to deal with a garage door that all of a sudden is stuck half open. :unsure: I've called and left a message with the repair place, but it is Sunday. [smilie=help]

Honeybear - Just watching the tv commercials for that movie made me wanna cry. [smilie=th_cry2yw3] Looked like a good movie, tho. Aww...geeze...I'm assuming your car is stuck in the garage now? [smilie=th_sad-1] Most (all?) garage door openers have an emergency bypass system in case the electric goes out, etc & U can open the door manually. If your repair guy doesn't call back today, google it and U can find instructions on how to do that.

I'm melting CFTKR's Orange Soda Pop. It's sooo good...even smells fizzy (how do they do that?) ! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]