The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Sweet Smells of June

Good Morning!

Debra-Congrats on the kittens!!

Bioeagles-Glad the boys are on the mend. It's tough when the little ones are sick.

Mpfand-Glad you enjoyed your girls weekend.

Last night I burned some Yankee Candles -

Merry Marshmallow (almost done)

Campfire Treat -loving this one!

Sunny Fields.

Sorry for lack of posting lately but things have been hectic. Taking my Dad to doctor and then running around to get odds and ends for my vacation. Really need this one. Leaving Friday.

Hope everyone enjoys this beautiful day!

Maggie, I'm glad you have the day off...enjoy it with your smellies!th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Debra, congratulations on the kittens! I bet they are just adorable.

Candlelove, where are you going to vacation?

Today I'm melting CFTKR's Sugar Cookie Twinkies from a sweet CF pal and a homemade tart in Pink Blueberry Pumpkin ZB. th_slider_flirt.gif

Ohhhh Michele, where are ya heading to for vacay? Exciting! Hope your Dad is doing ok.

Jules, I LOVE your avatar too!! Finding Nemo is my all time favorite animated movie!! [smilie=th_00000020]

It's Beads & Scents Summertime in New Orleans.... [smilie=th_cc15]

We have kittens!!! 4 of them. Mamakitty is surprisingly trusting for being a stray. And the really good news? At least 3 of the kittens are spoken for! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Debra - Does this make U a grandma? :icon_razz: I bet those kitties are adorable! :wub: It's gonna be hard not to get attached to em. Did U say mama was a tortie? Any of the babies look like her?

I'm melting CCCC's Lemonade, Stirred Not Shaken....very realistic...yummmm! :sHa_okay:

Debra, yay for kittens [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr So happy to hear they're finding homes, too!

Tonight I'm burning B&BW Coconut Leaves in the living room and melting Nene's China Rain in the bedroom.

My Dad is doing okay. He has neuropathy and has difficulty driving. My mom goes to dialysis 3 times a week and needs a hip replacement. Because of her age (88) and medical condition she is not a candidate for surgery. I am very busy stopping my their house and running errands for them.

Looking forward to my vacation with DH and my DD's. DS started a new job so him and his fiancé won't be joining us. We are going for 12 days to Venice and also visiting Athens, Santorini and Crete in Greece. I ave been to Venice but have never been to Greece.

Thanks all for asking.

Michele, your vacation sounds wonderful! I'm sure you are in need of some relaxation but your parents are blessed to have you there to help. Enjoy your time away!

It's a pumpkin kind of morning....

Pumpkin Pecan Waffle Zucchini Bread by Starlit Candles

A homemade Pumpkin Doughnut VBN from a CF pal...thanks.

Smells wonderful!

Have a good one. :)

Popping in for a quick hello, girls. :)

Classes started on Monday and I am super busy again. Guess it will help the time to fly by til my DH gets home from Ireland at the end of the month, so that's a good thing! [smilie=yes]

Debra ~ How exciting! Kittens! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Michele ~ Have a great time on your vacation. Sounds like an amazing trip!

K's Jumpin' Java Fluff

BL Pink Sugar Pudding

Homemade Sparkling Mojito and Lily of the Vally

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good morning, everyone!

Maggie, that Hay Creek blend sounds right up my alley!

Honeybear, I LOVE K's coffee scents!th_smilies-2.gif

It is a nice 75 degree weather day here in SoCal. We have still been a little housebound since DS # 1 has a nasty residual cough from last week's sickness. I'm not sure if he's contagious or not since he has no other symptoms, but I don't want to take him around other kids in case of spreading anything. I'm going a little crazy being stuck inside/not seeing people, though! th_gekkebek.gif

Today I'm melting Apple Pie a la Mode from SI and Ghost Munch from S&S. th_avatar_4219.gif

Cyngreen2 - I'm a day late [smilie=th_cha40] but want to send [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d wishes your way!! Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday! [smilie=party] (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

Michele - Your vacay sounds like just what U need - have fun! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

MaggieMae - Whatcha think of Hay Creek waxies? [smilie=th_235F35F32] She sure has some yummy sounding blends!

Biolaeagles - Maybe give your doc a call [smilie=th_834c9e54] and get his take on if it's ok to venture out? Fresh air & sunshine would be good for all of U!

I'm melting CCCC's Paradise. Luv!! [smilie=th_LOVE] This is one of my fave summer scents & especially when it's a humid/rainy day.

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Cyn!!!

Biolaeagles, I was so excited about the Honeydew/ILB/CBIC because I love all those scents....but to be honest I only smell the Iced Lemon Biscotti. I still love it though.

Sweet, I have had some gifties of Hay Creek that were strong and great. This one was the first one I melted from my order and it's strong and yummy but I wish I could smell the Honeydew! I might need to let them cure a bit more. I would definitely buy again! ;). I'm keeping an eye out for a restock!

Letting my earlier scents go for a bit longer.

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d, Cyn!! Hope your day was fantastic!

Changing up some warmers for the evening...

BL Pink Cupcake

Homemade from a sweet CF friend Lavender Vanilla SCDB

FussAss McGee Boo Berry mixed with a homemade Sugared Vanilla Shortbread

Homemade Downy and Passion Fruit & Guave

Good Morning

It's MCalls Country Store burning today.

And upstairs it's Beach Bummin by Old Glory....fantastic!

Edit....melted K's Bare Naked Lady but I don't smell anything....added Sugared Blue Ribbon Cookies to that....hope I didn't wait too long to melt them.....argh. I see a melt-a-thon this summer. ;)

My Dad is doing okay. He has neuropathy and has difficulty driving. My mom goes to dialysis 3 times a week and needs a hip replacement. Because of her age (88) and medical condition she is not a candidate for surgery. I am very busy stopping my their house and running errands for them.

Looking forward to my vacation with DH and my DD's. DS started a new job so him and his fiancé won't be joining us. We are going for 12 days to Venice and also visiting Athens, Santorini and Crete in Greece. I ave been to Venice but have never been to Greece.

Thanks all for asking.

It's so hard seeing our parents growing older and routine things are hard for them to do on their own. Have a wonderful trip...I went to Venice and the island of Corfu when I was 25. I would give anything to go back to Italy and Greece.

I can not figure out how I stay so busy these days!!! The days come and go... I hope y'all are doing well.

Some recent melts are:Old Primitive treasures- Primitive Blessings, Apple Crisp, Coconut Strawberry Bread, Buttermint Candy, Cinnamon Sugar Crescent Rolls. This is a first time order and I am really happy with everything I have melted. Long Cane Primitives-Persephone's Dream Cake, Coconut Blue Ribbon Cookies. Sugar & Spice -Blackberry & Cedar & Sage, Blue Ribbon Cookies in the Fire, and some Mystery tarts. Have a great day!!

It's so hard seeing our parents growing older and routine things are hard for them to do on their own. Have a wonderful trip...I went to Venice and the island of Corfu when I was 25. I would give anything to go back to Italy and Greece.

Yes, It is so hard, I lost my precious Mom last October 30, to Pancreatic Cancer after such a brave fight at 74 years old. Way too young, I miss her so badly, hurts my heart so much. My parents have been married for 56 years, so hard to watch my Dad in that house alone, without my Mom.

Becky...I know your pain. It's horrible. [smilie=th_empathy]

Changing the scents again....hoping it's just me and not the wax.....

Missouri River Soap Watermelon Taffy & Cotton Candy

Sea Breeze Scents Rainbow Fruit Surprise