The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Sweet Smells of June

Sunlight - great June thread name!

Biolaeagles - Awww your poor guys....no fun! :( Hope everyone is feeling much better today & that virus disappears from your home!

Still on kitten watch - since we have no idea when she is due, I guess we are pretty close (she lies on her side and pants off and on - just like she took birthing classes, LOL!)

Debra - Yep...sounds like she's getting close. [smilie=yes] When my cat began to deliver she gave a loud yell (hey...U remember what it's like..it hurts! lol) and then the birthing began. Let us know how many kittens!

I'm burning a giftie from Christmas, a triple layer Brookside candle in vanilla/brulee/spice (from Walmart?). It's ok...not strong at all. dry.gif Didn't have a lotta hope cuz the cold sniff was faint, but it was a nice light in the early morning.

[smilie=th_CONGRA34] on the thread title Sunlight!!

Biolaeagles, I'm so sorry about your other fella getting sick! You must be exhausted...hope you can get a nap in today. I hope this is a quick in and out bug. [smilie=th_balloons]

Debra....very exciting! I love little kittens!! [smilie=th_catkiss]

It's Wilma's Iced Lemon Biscotti and

Homemade Lemon SCD Poundcake from a CF pal....thanks!

Have a good one. :)

Hope your night wasn't too rough with the baby being sick, Biolaeagles. [smilie=th_empathy]

LSC Lemon Pavlova ~ Thanks to a sweet CF friend

TCC Sticky Pumpkin Sugar Cookie

Tiffany's Breakfast at Tiffany's ~ Love this!

Getting ready to head out to the airport to drop off DH. Not looking forward to it much at all.

Congratulations on the great title, Sunlight!th_slider_hi5.gif

Honeybear, I'm sorry you have to send DH off today. I hope the time flies by until he gets back.th_aa17.gif

Debra, how exciting that your cat is going to become a mommy soon, hehe!

Last night was really rough with DS # 2 waking up a ton to throw up, and then having a hard time sleeping because of his fever. I slept on the floor of his room to monitor him, since the on-call nurse said to bring him to the ER if he throws up again....so far, he hasn't, but we have to watch how he handles some liquids today. DH and I are both very tired.th_offtobed.gif

Today I'm melting comfort scents: Waffle Zucchini Fluff and Strawberry Zucchini Cream Cake from S&S.

Honeybear - I hope June goes quickly 4 U and your DH will be home before ya know it! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Biolaeagles - Wow....stressful nite for your family. [smilie=th_sad-1] Sleeping on the floor didn't help either... hope U can at least get a chair or an air mattress in his room 4 U to sleep on. The meds brought his fever down? I hope he's feeling much better by now and everyone gets a good nite's sleep tonite! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

I'm melting CCCC's Buttered Maple Oats & Honey...great relaxing 'comfort' type scent! [smilie=th_cc15]

Biolaeagles....sleeping on the floor is tough....I've been there. Hope your little guys are feeling better and you got a few winks in. [smilie=thzzz003]

Honeybear...I am sorry you are sad about your hubby leaving again but hopefully the time will go by fast!

[smilie=yes]

It's homemade gifties tonight...smells great!

Vanilla Lime Strawberry Cake

Strawberry Bread

Strawberry VBN Cake

[smilie=th_aa20] Thanks!

Goodnight

Hi everyone! DS # 2 has been able to hold down some food, so that's good! I'm hoping he sleeps a little better tonight after giving him a nice cool bath. In other news, I am going a bit crazy being stuck inside this sick house! th_tease-1.gifI may need to take a quick trip to Target around the corner to get out for a bit.

Tonight I'm melting Toasted Leaves from HHS and Vanilla Pear from Can-Do. th_slider_flirt.gif

Love the title, Sunlight! [smilie=yes]

biolaeagles, I hope your littles are feeling much, much better and you all get a good night's sleep.

Honeybear, I know how hard it is to be separated from your hubby. [smilie=th_sad-1] I hope the time goes fast for you both.

Our girl's week-end was so much fun! The concert was fabulous and the hotel suite we stayed in was amazing! It was large enough for all 7 of us and the bathroom was enourmous; a good thing when there are 7 women. ;)

Melting Camu Camu from Scentsy.

Good Morning!

Biolaeagles...glad your guys are feeling better!!

Mpfand...sounds like a great weekend...glad you had fun!

It's K's Fresh Fruit Slices today! Great scent!

Have a good one! :)

Good morning! Melting Lime & Kiwi Cantaloupe from Scentsy and Cucumber Fresca from Colonial Candle.

Good Morning to all!! I hope everyone had a nice weekend! I am melting "Peony Petals" From Scentsy this morning. It is a super nice Floral scent. Not too light and not too strong. Plus the wax is PINK!!

I hope all of you have a wonderful day!

Mpfand, I'm glad you had fun on your girly weekend!biggrin.gif

We got a great night's sleep last night, thank goodness! It seems like we are on our way out of this virus!th_avatar_4219.gif

Did anyone get in on the CFTKR opening? I was sooo hoping to get in on it, but didn't know it was going to be a secret opening. Her last opening was public, and she kept on writing about a day in June, but I woke up this morning to find that it opened....argh!th_roll.gif

Today I started melting Brown Sugared Shortbread from Granny's, but didn't like it too much, so I switched to homemade tarts in Pumpkin Doughnut VBN and Toasty Pumpkin Gingerbread Latte. th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Did anyone get in on the CFTKR opening? I was sooo hoping to get in on it, but didn't know it was going to be a secret opening. Her last opening was public, and she kept on writing about a day in June, but I woke up this morning to find that it opened....argh!th_roll.gif

Opening? What opening? Oh dear....maybe next time.... [smilie=th_aa17] Glad everyone seems to be on the mend Biolaeagles!!

It's OGC Tropical Vacation....forgot I was supposed to let it cure...oh well. [smilie=th_fear8]

SSW The Diner....smells like mint chocolate but it's supposed to smell like..rich buttermilk, fresh baked cake, sweet cream butter, maple syrup, vanilla, buttermilk pancakes. peppermint candies with hints of butter, buttermint candies. fresh brewed Arabica coffee beans with vanilla and hazel nuts.. Weird.

LOL Oatmeal Raisin Cream Cookies

Mpfand - Sounds like such a fun weekend 4 U all! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Jules - Ok...your avatar is kinda scary. I think he's staring at me. :blink: And his smile isn't the 'hi...how ya doin?' friendly kinda smile...kwim? [smilie=th_th1ptgno] :lol: What movie is he from?

Biolaeagles - :crysmiley1: When was she open? She mentioned opening in June, but I didn't know it was going to be secret either. :sSig_aaarggh: Glad your little ones are feeling better!

I'm melting (how ironic) CFTKR's Glazed Cinnamon Donut.

Sunlight, great thread title!

Biolaeagles, glad to hear your family is on the road to recovery. Hopefully you're able to get some rest! [smilie=thzzz003]

mpfand, sounds like a great girls' weekend [smilie=th_yahoo]

Honeybear, I hope you have lots of great waxy scents to keep you company while DH is gone [smilie=yes]

Jules, love the Bruce avatar [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

We're having a breezy, chilly evening so I'm melting YC Grapevine & Oak in the living room and Beach Wood in the bedroom.

It sounds like a really fun weekend, mp!!

We have kittens!!! 4 of them. Mamakitty is surprisingly trusting for being a stray. And the really good news? At least 3 of the kittens are spoken for! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Tonight it is Apricot Rose from Dream Tarts

We have kittens!!! 4 of them. Mamakitty is surprisingly trusting for being a stray. And the really good news? At least 3 of the kittens are spoken for! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

:thyay: Debra!! That is terrific news! I'd love to see a picture!! [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000

It's CFOW Magic Cuppa Coffee this morning. Glad to have the day off.

Thanks Rivercat. biggrin.gif. Sweet, Bruce is from Finding Nemo. th_giggle.gif I had to have him for summertime.

Kittens! Debra, what do they look like? Are you keeping the fourth one? It's awfully hard not to keep at least one.

I'm melting Woodwick - Gold Spun Sugar and Can do - Vanilla Pear