The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Must Melt More Scents In May

Mpfand....How 'bout U? Did those 100 degree temps go away? :sFun_hot:

They stuck around for the week-end, but today it's only 84!

My mom arrives tomorrow for a visit/girls week-end and the rest of the ladies in the family (aunts, cousin and SIL) will be arriving on Friday. We're going to see Shania Twain on Saturday and on Sunday I'm going to host a wine and cheese tasting. My sister hasn't seen most of these gals in several years so it'll be good for everyone to catch up. I've been busy cleaning and getting stuff ready. I also put out some patriotic decor since Memorial Day week-end is coming up! I'm melting a new one from Scentsy; Berries Jubilee. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Honeybear, enjoy your time with your DH!

Enjoy your family weekend Mpfand! Sounds like fun! :)

Honeybear, have fun visiting with your hubby! :flirt-2:

Sweet, Twelve kitties? Wow! They must be cute!! [smilie=th_catkiss]

It's Wilma's once again....Cucumber Splash....different and good!!

Goodnight.

Good morning, ladies!

Mpfand, I hope you have an awesome time with the ladies' outing; Shania Twain sounds like a fun concert to attend!th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Today I'm heading to Storytime at the library with the boys, and trying to get some chores done around the house while melting Coconut Coffee Bread from Wilma's and Marshmallow Coffee Bread from UTC- both gifties from a CF pal! th_slider_flirt.gif

Good morning, ladies!

Mpfand, I hope you have an awesome time with the ladies' outing; Shania Twain sounds like a fun concert to attend!th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Today I'm heading to Storytime at the library with the boys, and trying to get some chores done around the house while melting Coconut Coffee Bread from Wilma's and Marshmallow Coffee Bread from UTC- both gifties from a CF pal! th_slider_flirt.gif

Biolaeagles, Ohh, I remember story time at the library! I used to take my twins...they loved it. Then we used to check out ten books to take home....we'd have them read in two days....and back to the library we went. :)

It's Happy Hippy today...

Hippies & Housewives

Lucy in the Sky

Revolution

Not throwing very much....not sure if they are too old or it's the weather...humid and the windows are open. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

My mom arrives tomorrow for a visit/girls week-end and the rest of the ladies in the family (aunts, cousin and SIL) will be arriving on Friday. We're going to see Shania Twain on Saturday and on Sunday I'm going to host a wine and cheese tasting.

Mpfand - That sounds like such a fun time! [smilie=th_e3301ae2] Tell Shania we said [smilie=th_e16] !

Not throwing very much....not sure if they are too old or it's the weather...humid and the windows are open. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

MaggieMae - It might be cuz of the windows being open. When mine are open the scent throw is vastly different...travels right out the window. [smilie=th_roll]

I'm melting CCCC's Paradise. Luv this scent...strong & refreshingly good! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

I am pretty sure there is a sign out in the weeds behind our house that says "Stray cats eat here!"

LOL, Debra! [smilie=th_lol22] They probably have a whole code system worked out, like the hobos during the Depression.

Melting YC Early Sunrise and Sunlight on Snow.

Hi everyone! I'm melting Hot Fudge Brownie from HHS and Cinnamon Glazed Donut from CCCC. Yummy! It's probably a good idea I'm smelling these and not eating them, haha! th_slider_flirt.gif

Wow. Sweet - 12 kitties! I hope you have luck getting them homes!

Tonight has been Cherry Pie - YC. Guess it is not my cup of tea.

Morning from Arizona! ????

It's so nice being here with my hubby. ???? The little feral kitty came for breakfast early this morning. She looks so sweet and I can see how DH is already attached to her. He's worried about her and feels like he'll be letting her down since he has to go to Ireland for the month of June. He also has a hummingbird feeder and bird seed cone hanging so that he can enjoy nature while he has to be here alone. He's such an animal lover! ????

Melting FussAss Beach Blanket

Burning a Partylite Cucumber Ginger Mint candle

Have a good day! ????

Hooray Honeybear....enjoy your time together! [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f

It's VDC Orange Cream Ice Cream Batter slice of cake....looked good enough to eat....smells heavenly! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hi everyone!

Honeybear, that is so sweet of your DH to take such good care of the animals out there in AZ!th_FULL_O17.gif

Maggie, that VDC slice sounds delicious!sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Today I'm melting Granma's Hot Orange Danish from HHS and Cinnamon Glazed Donut from CCCC.th_slider_flirt.gif

I'm off to Disneyland tonight with my pass to meet some girlfriends for some adult rides (a.k.a. any rides I can't go on with a baby and toddler). Woohoo! th_avatar_4219.gif

The little feral kitty came for breakfast early this morning. She looks so sweet and I can see how DH is already attached to her. He's worried about her and feels like he'll be letting her down since he has to go to Ireland for the month of June.

Honeybear - Maybe your DH could use an automatic pet food feeder for the time he'll be gone? IDK if they make them big enuf to hold food for a whole month, tho. [smilie=th_idontknow]

I'm melting LOL's Fudged Up Yellow Cake from a CF pal. It smells like the real deal! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Good Morning and happy Friday!

Hope you had fun, Biolaeagles!

Good idea Sweet! [smilie=th_sign0162]

It's FP Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Vanilla Latte downstairs

Upstairs it's Sea Breeze Scents Sunny Paradise

Have a good one. :)

Morning!

Sweet ~ You read my mind! I told him yesterday that we could get a large automatic feeder, but we can't leave water with it or the starlings will eat it all. They dunk the food first and then eat it, so if we don't leave water as well, then the kitty should have enough food. ????

CFTKR Wildberry Filled Twinkies ~ a gift from a sweet CF friend ❤️

Maggie, I got the Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Vanilla Latte from FP in my box somewhere- sounds delicious!

Today I'm melting a homemade blend of Pumpkin Pecan Waffles & Sugar Cookie Dough and Blueberry Zucchini Bread. I am SO happy it's Memorial Day weekend! th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Biolaeagles, that one sounded better than it smelled to me....weird, I know. :( I'm a big coffee scent lover but there was something about that one that my nose was not liking. I think it's Hazelnut....I'm not a fan.

Now it's

Mango Peach Salsa....am oldie from etsy Sassy Girl.

And upstairs it's a freebie in Pink Sugar Blonde Moment....can't remember who it's from...no business label.

Maggie, that's interesting that hazelnut was slipped into the mix since it's not in the name!

I just got back from walking a few miles with DS # 2, and now I'm hoping he sleeps (haha) th_myspacepunked_sign0009.gifwhile melting Coconut Coffee Bread from Wilma's and Blueberry Pancakes from Shayz.th_slider_flirt.gif