The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Must Melt More Scents In May

Sunday melts so far....

FP Sugar Cookie Hotcakes/Tropical Cherry Clouds

Good morning ladies!

Today I'm getting my hair done, so I'm so excited to relax and get pampered!th_slider_flirt.gif

I'm starting my day out with Fairie Call from TBG and a homemade Strawberry Glazed Doughnut. th_avatar_4219.gif

[smilie=th_Hello_] ...it's Sugar Scoops Wax this afternoon: Birthday Party, Red Queen & Drink Me. I am very impressed with the longevity of these melts....I hope the clams I ordered do just as well.

Upstairs it was DT Paradise....now it's 1803 River Birch.

Have a good one. :)

Happy Birthday, Debra99! [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

Went to Bed Bath & Beyond today and picked up the very last YC Black Coconut with my $5 off coupon (burning now in the living room). I almost bought a Bunny Cake as well, until I realized that even though it was in the clearance section, it wasn't on sale :sAng_flamingmad:

Also burning B&BW Lakeside in the bedroom.

I hope everyone had a nice, relaxing weekend!

Morning, friends. :)

Food Network Sunday Morning Pancakes

Happy Hippy Bubble Dipity

Homemade Lime Basil Mango, Lilac, and Cake & Coffee

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good morning, ladies!

Today I'm melting Gingerbread Pumpkin Cake from a sweet CF pal and VBN from Tiffany's. I'm hoping to get to the park today since the weather is beautiful this week (72 degrees)th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif, then do some laundry. dry.gif<---haha!

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Biolaeagles - Glad to hear your temps are cooler [smilie=th_yay] - hope they stay that way for a while longer!

Mpfand....How 'bout U? Did those 100 degree temps go away? :sFun_hot:

I'm melting CCCC's Lemonade Shaken-Not Stirred. Soooo good...delish sweet lemon scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Everyone's scents sound scrumptious! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Biolaeagles, hope you had a blast at the park. [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

It's Wilma's Cerulean Blue....perfect name for a painter at heart. Couldn't pass up this cutie....smells like Jamaican Me Crazy and it's UBER strong....have to turn off two of the melters cause it's killing me...although I love this scent. ;)

I am pretty sure there is a sign out in the weeds behind our house that says "Stray cats eat here!"

We found another one lurking in the bushes and she did not go away, so out came the kibble and she ate like crazy It appears that she is pregnant :huh: ...so off to the vet to look for a chip, get tested, signs out, yadda yadda, yadda. Gorgeous kitty - a dilute tortie. This has been like a part time job!

So, minimal melting, just popped in Creamy Nutmeg by Harmony Home.

It sounds like the kitties are telling each other how kind you are and it must be the new "Kitty Restaurant" in the area! It's so nice to hear all you are doing for them....especially the momma to be! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Maggie, I LOVE Wilma's! Such good melts and great throws. It's rare to have a scent that is TOO strong!th_jaja.gif

Debra, that is so funny about the little kitty hotel you're running there! th_FULL_O17.gif

I just switched up to IHOP from SGA and Magic Cuppa Cake from CFOW- both gifts from a CF pal.th_bighug-1.gif WOWSERS! I'm pretty sure I'm in love with IHOP. th_shewiggle.gif

Morn, everyone. Melting today: Red Hot Cinnamon by Bridewater

Light Blue type from Scentsofhumorcandles.

Debra, funny how cats show up at different times.

Debra ~ How cute that the kitties are all finding their way to you. For the past several months, my DH has been trying to make friends with a black feral kitty at his apartment complex in Arizona. He's been so lonesome for home with all of the animals we have here. Last night he sent us a pic of it eating on his balcony. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

A friend's Homemade Blueberry Zucchini Bread ~ Yummy good [smilie=th_teks0311]

YOCC Pink Passion

That's all I've got going so far. Busy day ahead. I've gotta get packed because I'm off to spend a few days with my DH in Phoenix![smilie=th_snoopy]

Have a good day, all!

Honeybear, I'm so glad you get to spend time with your hubby!!th_76d65c2f.gif

Today I'm re-melting IHOP and Magic Cuppa Cake- yummy! Then, it's off to the park for a playdate. th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

I am pretty sure there is a sign out in the weeds behind our house that says "Stray cats eat here!"

We found another one lurking in the bushes and she did not go away, so out came the kibble and she ate like crazy It appears that she is pregnant :huh:

Debra - I bet your address is listed in the kitty underground newsletter! :lol: She's pregnant, huh? Better stock up on more cat food. [smilie=th_foolish1] It's kitten season here, too. I've got to find homes for 12..TWELVE...little feral kitties. I've been able to touch/pet most of them, but several are say nooooooo way! Good thing they're so adorable when they're that little.

For the past several months, my DH has been trying to make friends with a black feral kitty at his apartment complex in Arizona. He's been so lonesome for home with all of the animals we have here. Last night he sent us a pic of it eating on his balcony.

Honeybear - Awww...if he's putting food out I hope it'll get used to him and become friends. Can he have pets in his apartment? [smilie=th_c032] How nice you're off to AZ for a mini-vacay - have fun! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I'm melting CCCC's Ginger Souffle. [smilie=th_fabulous1]