The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Must Melt More Scents In May

Debra, I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL. Keeping your family in my prayers. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

It suddenly got chilly here, so tonight burning B&BW Pumpkin Carving in the living room and melting YC Vanilla Satin in the bedroom.

Morning!!

Melting Food Network's Sunday Morning Pancakes this morning @ work and wishing I had the real thing!! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Hi everyone!

This is what I'm melting today....

Kitchen and LR ~ S & S ~ Honeydew Pink Sands...phenomenal!

Mudroom ~ S & S ~ Mystery brittle...very melon-y!

Upstairs ~ Streetman ~ Lavender Sheets...beautiful as always

Have a good one!

Off for the last day of classes and finals are next week.

TCC Grandma's Eggnog Zucchini Bread ~ SO glad I ordered more of this last week! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Tiffany's Strawberry Taffy

Food Network Wild Blueberry Muffin

Have a good one! [smilie=th_giggle]

Honeybear, I think I'm going to have to do a Tara's order in case she permanently closes!

Today it's Iced Cinnamon Rolls from TCC and Homespun Goodness from CFTKR. Sweet, this IS an amazing blend true to LSC's tarts...I need more at her next re-stock!! th_aa17.gif

Good Morning!

Debra, I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL. :(

Melting Madagascar Vanilla from Harmony Home.

Hey y'allth_WE1summer013.gifWe are having great weather in Indiana this week...some showers for the weekend but it is 80 degrees. Today's melts are TDC- Sweetgrass and Cedar and Bergamot Spice. Hubby has been in Vegas this week so I have enjoyed not having to be here or there or cook...like a mini vaca for me. I wish everyone a Happy Mom's Day with memories old and new.

Sweet, I am sad to say that MIL passed away on Easter weekend. It was peaceful, holding her granddaughter's hand. Thank you for asking about her.

Bio - currently the book I am reading is The Goldfinch. It is a long one.

Tonight is Crabby Candle's Pink Sands.

I'm so sorry for you and your family's loss Debra.

Changed the upstairs melter....yesterday it was Homemade Amber Vanilla....wonderful..from a CF pal and today it's RG Singing in the Rain from another CF pal.

[smilie=thank_you]

Honeybear, I think I'm going to have to do a Tara's order in case she permanently closes!

Today it's Iced Cinnamon Rolls from TCC and Homespun Goodness from CFTKR. Sweet, this IS an amazing blend true to LSC's tarts...I need more at her next re-stock!! th_aa17.gif

[smilie=th_sSig_what] , Biolaeagles??!! You mean she didn't close? Ugh! [smilie=th_roll] I rushed to get my order in thinking she was closing and she's still open?? Not sure I like that. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Just got home from picking DH up from the airport. Only one final to go on Tuesday. Had an online one that I got 100% on and don't need to take the final for the third class since I have done so well in the class. Going to enjoy my DH home for the weekend. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Honeybear, I think Tara is on vacation and is deciding if she wants it to be permanent or not. It says her TAT is 15-21 business days right now. Hmmm, I'm not sure what's going on. th_confused3.gif I'm glad your DH is home too! Enjoy your time together. th_FULL_O17.gif

Homespun Goodness is still melting strong, and I added Cinnamon Glazed Donut from CFTKR in the kitchen. Tonight I'm going out with a girlfriend for dinner and can't wait until DH gets off of work!th_Kusje-1.gif<---That'll be my kiss goodbye! Haha.

Good Morning

It's Wilma's Coffee & Cookies....mmmmm on cold sniff.....hope they've cured enough.

[smilie=th_shewiggle]

Honeybear...enjoy the time with your hubby.

Biolaeagles....hope you had fun last night.

Have a good one. :)

Good morning, ladies!

Honeybear, I forgot to mention to you on the last post th_slider_congratulations.gif on your awesome grades in your classes!

Today I'm melting Pumpkin Carrot Cake and Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread from FP. th_bb20.gif

Thank you, Biolaeagles! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] Yesterday I got my third exam back in the "problem" class and got a 98%, so that means I don't have to take the final. BUT...I still do have one final on Tuesday in my third class. Not too worried, though. It's not cumulative. :)

Remelting TCC Grandma's Eggnog Zucchini Bread since it still has some life left in it. YUMMY!

Homemade Apple Strudel

Will wait til I get back from the oral surgeon consult with my hubby to change out the rest of the warmers. He was told he needed to get a wisdom tooth removed. :(

[smilie=th_bb20] everyone! Things have been absolute madness here, so I haven't melted much or used candles. NMHoneybear, I totally understand the whole flurry of finals at this time of year. I took my last one Tuesday. I have graduation tomorrow. :confettistars:

Recently I have melted....

YC Home Sweet Home

YC Spice Cupboard

YC Kitchen Spice

Soy Serenity Coffee Cappuccino Brulee

YC Black Coconut

YC Cinnamon Vanilla

CandleSmith Candles Maple Pancakes

Glade Creamy Custard

Recent candles....

Gee-Gee's Soybean Candles in Birthday Cake

Gee-Gee's Soybean Candles in Caramel Latte (met an untimely end when an onion slice jumped out of the stir fry cooking right into the wax pool and the onion made the wax, um, fragrant)

Delori Smell of Christmas

Sweet, this IS an amazing blend true to LSC's tarts...I need more at her next re-stock!! th_aa17.gif

Biolaeagles - It's good isn't it?! :wub:

Yesterday I got my third exam back in the "problem" class and got a 98%, so that means I don't have to take the final. BUT...I still do have one final on Tuesday in my third class.

Will wait til I get back from the oral surgeon consult with my hubby to change out the rest of the warmers. He was told he needed to get a wisdom tooth removed. :(

Honeybear - You did so well in your classes! [smilie=th_happy096] BTW - my BIL had 2 wisdom teeth out last year...guess it isn't only for the young-uns, huh?

I have graduation tomorrow. :confettistars:

Gee-Gee's Soybean Candles in Caramel Latte (met an untimely end when an onion slice jumped out of the stir fry cooking right into the wax pool and the onion made the wax, um, fragrant)

DC - [smilie=th_congratulations] on graduation! Finally...a light at the end of the tunnel! :sSig_woohoo2: The onion *jumped* into the wax, huh? [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting FP's Pomegranate Crisp - good sweet fruity scent!

Delusional chick.... [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack Congrats on your graduation!!

Honeybear.... [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] for those excellent grades!!

It's SGA Sweet Grass tonight...don't know how it's gonna mix with the homemade marinara sauce though. [smilie=th_idontknow] Love the scent of sweet grass....must look for more!

So far....no throw. :( Weird.

Upstairs it's Peggy from Kissing Booth.

Honeybear, I hope your DH isn't in too much pain after he gets his wisdom tooth removed!

Delusional, congratulations on your graduation!th_december2201661-1.gif

Sweet, I am obsessed with getting more of the Homespun Goodness or finding a vendor that carries it. So far, I can only find it from YOCC, but it's only offered in linen spray form.th_sad2hz1.gif

I just switched up to Sunday Morning Pancakes from FN- yum, and great throw!th_slider_flirt.gif

Honeybear, bravo for doing so well in your classes! [smilie=th_cc15]

DC, congratulations graduating! :thyay:

I saw on one of the blogs today that YC has posted their Retiring Soon list. They've listed a bunch of my favorites, so guess I'll be stocking up at the SAS <_<

Tonight melting YC Lime Mojito in the living room and TDC Vanilla Sandalwood in the bedroom.

Hooray, Delusional! [smilie=lookgood]

Tonight I have been too tired to clean melters. I relit something - I think maybe it is Earthing from Dream Tarts. :blush: