The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Must Melt More Scents In May

Hope ya'll are enjoying family activities today! [smilie=th_e3301ae2] I'm melting CFTKR's Coffee Latte Zucchini Bread - luv this blend! :sHa_okay: Speaking of Carol, her FB post on Saturday said she was doing something today....would last 24 hours & to watch for her post today. I thought she might be opening today, but she didn't post anything regarding her comment from Saturday today. Did I miss it? cloud%209.gif

Good Morning!

Sweet, I saw the post you mentioned on CFTKR and I am confused. Not sure what she meant. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Came home late last night and did my daily browse about through all my favorite vendors....came across LCP and saw she was OPEN for RTS!!! [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] Sadly, almost everything seemed to be sold out. :(. I managed to pick up a few things that were left. Does anyone know when she opened? Geez, wish I woulda known...I just wrote to her about possible openings and I still missed it.

This morning it's

UTC Coffee....very, very good! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning....that 3 day weekend went by way toooooo fast!!

Melting Moneypenny's Soysations Sugared Chestnuts this morning @ work :)

Hello ladies! It is hard getting back to the grind of the week after having a nice Memorial Day weekend, but up and at it!th_76d65c2f.gif

Today I'm melting homemade tarts in Strawberry Cake VBN and Peachberry Smoothie. sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Hi, girls!

DH and I decided to drive back from Phoenix and got in late Sunday, so yesterday was a lazy kind of day. Hope you all had a nice weekend. We're missing that little kitty over there already and hoping she will still be around when he gets back to Arizona in July after another trip to Ireland. [smilie=th_fear8]

A sweet CF friend's homemade Sugar Cookie Dough Zucchini Bread and Lemon Mint Leaf Type

FP Pumpkin Pecan Waffles and Zucchini Spice Rolls brittle

Tiffany's High Maintenance ~ a gift from a generous CD buddy [smilie=thank_you]

Partylite Lavender Flower

Welcome back Honeybear!!

Changed up the scents...

It's Cantaloupe from CFTKR downstairs

And upstairs it's Scentsationals Coconut from a CF pal....excellent! Thanks!

Hope everyone enjoyed the holiday weekend. Traffic was crazy last night. Feeling tired today. We had a barbecue on Sunday at my brother's house. It was fun. Back to the real world today. I had my neighbors over for lunch. Burning some great scents today and they are all blending nicely.

YC-

Merry Marshmallow

Campfire Treat

Sunny Fields

Cream Colored Ponies

Pier One Ginger Peach votive

Came home late last night and did my daily browse about through all my favorite vendors....came across LCP and saw she was OPEN for RTS!!! [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq]

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_sSig_what] Yikes...I was just on her site a couple of days ago and it was closed. Hopefully she'll stay open now. Have heard good things about her waxies. [smilie=th_200912104451]

We're missing that little kitty over there already and hoping she will still be around when he gets back to Arizona in July after another trip to Ireland.

Honeybear - It doesn't take long to get attached. She was probably a nice reminder of you and your pets for him. [smilie=yes] Maybe one of his neighbors will start feeding her.

Becky - Luv your new daisy avatar! She looks so happy and contented. :D

I'm melting CCCC's Apple Buttered Zucchini Bread...deeeelish! :wub:

Love your siggie, Sweet!

Good Morning All. :)

It's Cookie Monster from Wilma and

A birds nest from JLCCW in Zucchini Carnival and Cake Batter Ice Cream

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Honeybear, I hope you're enjoying your days with DH before he leaves. That's sweet of you and him to take such good care of the kitty near his place.smile.gif

Candlelove, I'm glad you had a nice Memorial Day weekend!th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Today I'm melting homemade tarts in Blackberry ZB and Toasty Coffee ZB. th_avatar_4219.gif

Sweet ~ Hoping someone else will take care of the kitty, but based on what I saw of his neighbors (and it is not a dump at all!), I'm not holding my breath. I was shocked to hear this one couple upstairs fighting while I was there. [smilie=th_thConfus_55] The man was yelling at the woman in the most disgusting way! :angry: DH says that is a common occurrence. And the other couple upstairs also had the police to their apartment on a domestic dispute just a few days before I got there! Crazy! [smilie=grrr]

Biolaeagles ~ Yes, even though he is still working during the day, we are enjoying our time together. :wub: Yesterday the girls and I decided that we need to celebrate Father's Day now since he will be in Ireland on his special day. [smilie=th_sad-1] Looks like we will do that on Friday night by going out to a nice dinner. :)

LSC Pineapple Danish ~ a gift from a sweet CF friend [smilie=th_teks0311]

TCC Cornmeal Sugar Cookies

SC Vanilla Pound Cake

Homemade Blueberry Funnel Cake

Hoping to get my long awaited LOL order today. It has been nearly 6 weeks! LOL has to have absolutely the WORST customer service of any vendor out there. I emailed her three times and sent her a message on Facebook...all to be ignored! [smilie=th_pullhair] It will be the VERY LAST ORDER I ever do with her. They tried to deliver it to the wrong address yesterday and said they left a notice (which I never got), so I'm hoping I get it today. Seriously, I don't know how she stays in business...

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Sweet ~ Hoping someone else will take care of the kitty, but based on what I saw of his neighbors (and it is not a dump at all!), I'm not holding my breath. I was shocked to hear this one couple upstairs fighting while I was there. [smilie=th_thConfus_55] The man was yelling at the woman in the most disgusting way! :angry: DH says that is a common occurrence. And the other couple upstairs also had the police to their apartment on a domestic dispute just a few days before I got there! Crazy! [smilie=grrr]

Biolaeagles ~ Yes, even though he is still working during the day, we are enjoying our time together. :wub: Yesterday the girls and I decided that we need to celebrate Father's Day now since he will be in Ireland on his special day. [smilie=th_sad-1] Looks like we will do that on Friday night by going out to a nice dinner. :)

LSC Pineapple Danish ~ a gift from a sweet CF friend [smilie=th_teks0311]

TCC Cornmeal Sugar Cookies

SC Vanilla Pound Cake

Homemade Blueberry Funnel Cake

Hoping to get my long awaited LOL order today. It has been nearly 6 weeks! LOL has to have absolutely the WORST customer service of any vendor out there. I emailed her three times and sent her a message on Facebook...all to be ignored! [smilie=th_pullhair] It will be the VERY LAST ORDER I ever do with her. They tried to deliver it to the wrong address yesterday and said they left a notice (which I never got), so I'm hoping I get it today. Seriously, I don't know how she stays in business...

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Me either, thats terrible!! I heard a few people talking about it on facebook.....No way to run a business!! I haven't ordered from her for a super long time.

I can attest to Honeybear's bad customer service with LOL with my own. It's such a shame that her tarts are sooo good, but her service is so bad sAng_explosive.gifI've only had that experience with LOL and Starlight Chandling.

That stinks Honeybear...I hope it arrived today. I had a long TAT the last time I ordered and no response until my third email....she did stock it full of extras which was a good thing. [smilie=th_pardon]

It's VDC Cotton Candy Milkshake all over. Yum. :)

Love your siggie, Sweet!

A birds nest from JLCCW in Zucchini Carnival and Cake Batter Ice Cream

MaggieMae - Thanks - I like your new one, too! A birds nest waxie? Ya mean it really looks like a birds nest? [smilie=kewl]

Hoping to get my long awaited LOL order today. It has been nearly 6 weeks! LOL has to have absolutely the WORST customer service of any vendor out there. I emailed her three times and sent her a message on Facebook...all to be ignored! [smilie=th_pullhair]

Honeybear - Sad to hear that....she has some great scents. Great or not....if the CS is awful it'll hurt her business. I see she's closed now to catch up on orders, hopefully she'll be able to fix what's wrong. I hope U get your waxies today and the PO doesn't mess up again! :rolleyes:

We had storms last evening & I shut the melter off, so I'm remelting CCCC's Apple Buttered ZB...it's too good to go to waste!

Sweet, that Apple Buttered Zucchini tart from CCCC must be amazing! I love apple and zucchini scents too.th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Earlier I melted Cotton Candy Frosting and Watermelon Patch from BSF, and now it's Tiffany's Amish Friendship Bread w/ Sugar Cookie OP from a CF sweetie and HHS' Granma's Vanilla Bean Cookies. Night, y'all! thzzz003.gif

Yep Sweet....very cute....brown birds nests with a little blue bird in it. There's images around but I can't get it to stick. :(

Happy Thursday and Good Morning!

It's Beads & Scents St Charles Trolley

Homemade Jelly Mallow Donut from a CF pal....yum! [smilie=thank_you]

Good morning ladies!

I started today trying to multi-task by holding DS # 2 on my lap (who was crying) while trying to eat my breakfast- FAIL! He ended up knocking my bagel into my coffee, lol. th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpgOh well! Today should be fun for DS # 1 because he' having some buddies come over to swim in our kiddy pool. th_WE1summer013.gif

I'm melting Iced Orange Danish from Wilma's and Lemon Coconut Chiffon from Scentsy. cloud_9.gif