The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Must Melt More Scents In May

Hi there. :)

Welp, I did get my LOL order after all yesterday. Unfortunately, due to the heat, there was a significant amount of "meltage". Kinda why I ordered in April, hoping to ensure that it would get here before the higher temps set in. [smilie=th_sign0164] She did include four additional scallops, but that hardly compensates for her complete lack of responses after four attempts and twice as long for the TAT.

Today was a TCC kind of day...

Apple Skillet Griddlecakes, Caramel Apple Creme Brulee, Sea Side (thanks to Maggie's recommendation), 50 Shades of Pink, and Pink Marshmallow Fluff Cake

I was going to ask if it was Friday yet, but then realized I don't want Friday to get here so soon. DH leaves for Ireland on Sunday. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Boo on the bagel in your coffee, Biolaeagles. Hope neither of you got burned! [smilie=th_fear8]

I'm glad you finally got it Honeybear but that really stinks about the melting! [smilie=th_u51] I thought she'd give you a lot more than 4 extras for the long wait and lack of communication. I hope they throw good for you at least.

It's Nenes Cinnamon Glazed Fritters....a fav!! :flirtysmile4:

Honeybear - Not to encourage law breaking [smilie=th_butbutbut] I wonder what the airlines policy is on stow-a-ways... [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

I'm melting Lemon Sugar Cookie Dough Poundcake from a CF pal - droolworthy! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Hi all! [smilie=th_wave]

Spent the day running upstairs to ck on miss pregnant stray kitty. [smilie=th_aa17] I can feel the kittens move around in her tummy, shouldn't be too long!

Debra, I hope it all went ok and the kitties are doing well!

Have had a kind of screwy schedule so I haven't been melting very much, but tonight I have B&BW Sicilian Orange burning in the living room, and TBG Bedtime Bath melting in the bedroom.

Happy Friday! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

It's homemade tarts from a talented CF pal.....

Blueberry Cinnamon Glazed Doughnuts and Blueberry Zucchini Bread... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Thanks!!

Have a good one. :)

Morning [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Nope, Sweet, no stowing away for me. Quite honestly, I'm not really interested in going to Ireland at all for some reason.

I know... [smilie=th_sSig_what]

Maybe it's the longgggggggg flight overseas. :unsure:

TCC Toasted Strawberry Brulee

Ava's Gingerbread Donuts

TCC Lemon Scones

I've got a fun-filled day of [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare] planned followed by dinner with DH and the girls for an early Father's Day celebration. [smilie=cloud_9]

Honeybear, it sounds like you have a fun night ahead of you! Enjoy your early Father's Day celebration with your honey and your girls.th_ahaaha.gif

DS # 1 is sick with a cough and a fever. It's crazy that this is his first fever, and he's almost three; DH and I almost didn't know what to do! He seems okay other than being really lethargic. I'm just hoping he doesn't get DS # 2 sick too!th_sad2hz1.gif

Today I"m melting Raspberry Lemonade from a sweet CF pal and a homemade tart in Serendipity Donut. th_slider_flirt.gif

Oh dear Biolaeagles, I'm sorry your little man is sick. :( I do hope he doesn't pass it on to your littlest guy.

Honeybear, enjoy your early Fathers Day celebration. [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

It's Edible Bouquet from SSW....smells great and fruity. :)

Honeybear - Have fun at your special dinner tonite! [smilie=th_a056] How's the house sale going.....any nibbles on it yet? I bet you get good comments on how nice it smells! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Biolaeagles - Awww...poor guy [smilie=th_bb41] ...hope he's feeling better soon!

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting OLC's (now Wilma's) Mango Tea from a CF pal - [smilie=th_fabulous1] fruity tea scent!

Honeybear, enjoy the Father's Day dinner. And yay for clean laundry! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Biolaeagles, awww! Hope the little guy gets better quickly [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

SO glad it's Friday--I really need to find a different job [smilie=th_cha40] Tonight it's a beachy theme with YC Black Coconut and Sun & Sand.

'night all!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! DS# 1 still has a fever, but it seems to have gone down a bit.

I'm melting Strawberry Mallow from a CF sweetie- yum!!- and Granma's Strawberry Noel (custom blend) from HHS. I hope you all have a nice night! biggrin.gif

Biolaeagles ~ Hope your son is feeling much better now. Poor little guy. :(

Sweet ~ No nibbles yet. In fact, nobody has commented on how good my house smells because we haven't had any showings yet!! [smilie=th_anyminute] It's not like we are in any hurry, though, since we're here for another year, but still. It would be nice to have a little interest. Guess I just have to trust that all will work out the way it is supposed to.

I should be sleeping, except for having maybe overindulged a wee bit at dinner. [smilie=th_oops_] I have a tummy ache. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

TCC Marshmallow Caramel Apple Cake

Biolaeagles....hope your little guy is feeling better today!

Honeybear....hope you're feeling better too!

It's yummy homemade tarts from a lovely CF pal...

Orange Chiffon Latte

Orange Vanilla Coffee

Butter Brickle Mallow Latte

Smells amazing! Thanks!

Upstairs it's Summer Boardwalk from Laurabee....been going for a couple days! :)

Have a great Saturday...it's looking beautiful here! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=The_Hi]

Honeybear - Yikes....you were up in the middle of the night. [smilie=th_anyminute] Hope you're feeling better this morning! [smilie=th_empathy]

Upstairs it's Summer Boardwalk from Laurabee....been going for a couple days! :)

MaggieMae - A couple of days?! :blink: Melting all day long? [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

I'm melting KK's Cafe Brulee Bread....yummm...luv her coffee scents! :wub:

Honeybear, I hope you get some interested buyers soon. I hope your stomach is feeling better today too! th_empathy.gif

Sweet, I LOVE K's coffee scents! I bought a coffee sampler from her a month ago....yum!th_slider_flirt.gif

DS # 1 seems much better today after sleeping A LOT yesterday and drinking a lot of fluids. DH went to the Dodger game last night, so I threw the boys in the stroller and went for a three mile walk since DS # 1 was too tired to play and we had a lot of time to kill before bedtime.

Today I'm re-melting my yummy strawberry scents from last night, and am off to have an early lunch with a dear college friend. th_prod_107_1676.gif

Whelp Sweet, I put it on Thursday evening and I finally changed it this morning...so pretty good.

I put homemade tarts from a lovely CF pal upstairs...Pink Tropical Sunset....nice!

Still the same downstairs scents from earlier....will change after church.

Good afternoon, everyone! I just switched up to homemade tarts in Lemon SCD Poundcake and Amish Friendship SCDB. th_slider_flirt.gif

I'm going out tonight with my SIL to see "Maleficent." Has anyone seen it? I'm excited to go watch it! th_avatar_4219.gif

Have fun Biolaeagles! It looks like a completely different take on Sleeping Beauty....Angelia Jolie sure looks creepy. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

It's VCS tonight....French New Wave....I love this one....and it's totally not what I would pick so I'm not sure how it ended up in my cart but I'm glad it did! Tried to get some flowers at her opening the other day...no luck. :(

Yep, Sweet, I was up in the middle of the night. Not only did my tummy hurt, but I was also waiting for my daughter to get home. Geez! It was so much easier when they were little and I didn't have to worry about them driving. :(

TCC Baked Vanilla Carrot Cake ~ Thanks for the rec on this, Maggie! YUM

TCC Gooey Chocolate Sugar Cookie

Tiffany's Key Lime Zucchini Bread

TCC Blueberry Zucchini Bread

Partylite White Tea & Fir ~ This is really nice!

Homemade Sweet Baby, Cucumber & Cantaloupe, and Patchouli

Glad to hear DS #1 is doing better, Biolaeagles. Hope you enjoyed the movie. [smilie=th_sml29]

So, I was going to go to see "Maleficent" tonight, but DS # 2 caught the bug DS # 1 had (but worse). It's been an evening of fevers and throw up. I'm hoping this passes over our house soon!th_myspacepunked_sign0009.gif

Tonight I'm melting TCC's Candy Corn Cake. Goodnight, everyone! thzzz003.gif